It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"There will come a prophet like Mosjeh"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Jeg=I tror=believe i=in/on=på Sjetong=Chàue-Thong-RknenRole

Don't tell me where my damn "Owr" was Avrim -- when his damned name was Abraham(KM)! Anyway, his skute=ship was an aRk=st-I*l. Short and gæli=cRZy-Z Vaseline?)

Understand what we fear with "When his cursed name was [healed and] turned into Abraham". "They" kill children for less.... Without even concidering what implications and semantics an inunderstandable text seems to imply.

When I get sick, I tend to present the obvious with seemingly incomprehensible gibberish, to get an illusion of privacy and a way of expressing the inexpressable. God cursed the name Avraham, saying "he who curse you will be cursed. He who bless you, will be blessed." Just by adding vocals. (Avrm became Abraham).

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Anyone care to argue?

I don't care to argue, but I do have a question.
Just exactly how does this passage mean Jesus (Jesju)?

"I will set up a prophet for them from among their brothers like you, and I will put My words into his mouth, and he will speak to them all that I command him." Deut 18:18

For one thing, there was a prophet that fits this description. He was Jeremiah. Look at 1:9.

"And the Lord stretched out His hand and reached my mouth, and the Lord said to me; Behold, I have placed My words in your mouth."

How does relaying a message from God imply that person is a savior?

On another note, the passage could be applied to all of the prophets. There is an implied plural in the statement. The "prophet" could be interpreted as "many prophets"
For example, look at the sceond plague in Exo. 8:6.

"And Aaron stretched forth his hand over the waters of Egypt, and the frog (singular) came up and covered the land of Egypt.

How could one frog cover the land of Egypt? The implied meaning is that there were many frogs.

So, my question is, "How is the 'prophet like Moses' supposed to mean Jesus (Jesju)?"

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by J-in-TX
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Anyone care to argue?

I don't care to argue, but I do have a question.
Just exactly how does this passage mean Jesus (Jesju)?

Because when you say something, a name might hide a word or two. Mosjeh and Jesju are similar in semantic meaning - salvation. Morcheeba

<< 1  2   >>

join