It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The return of the Nephilim "aliens" and 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Cas69
I will try to make it a future project.

I think it would be good for other people to see.

Yes, thats her. Very interesting. Her evidence is overwhelming. Anyone ever debunk her? She is worth the watch. The best evidence I have ever seen!

There was one video of hers that you could actually see the aliens in the ship outside. Unbelievable.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dashar

"The Friendship case helps confirm the accounts of a number of American contactees and whistleblowers that human looking extraterrestrials have blended into human society, and this is a closely guarded secret by the U.S. and other governments."

Good article! Now if this is true, this could be mind blowing. Now everyone read.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Hi, im not quite sure what you meant with the religion thing, but if you meant do i believe in any religion then the answer is no, i do not, i believe in ETs more than any god, thats just me, so please dont take offence by it.

Dorothy Izzat is the lady who documented her sightings heres a link or 3 www.abovetopsecret.com... , www.abovetopsecret.com... ,www.abovetopsecret.com... , this is why i said if the OP is constantly seeing UFOs then please film and document them, it would certainly help people like me to change my mind from saying no proof to full footage, this would also help the OP to better understand what they are seeing if they were to post the evidence on here for people to look at and help identify the sightings.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I agree. I don't know what their interests are exactly, but there are forces intent on spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt through false prophecies and promises of intervention. They want humanity to view them as its salvation while promoting false Maitreyas and false Messiahs. I still havn't figured out what their motives are, but there definitely seems to be a major anti-Semitic component.

That is one of the most puzzling things. Why not be anti-Polynesian or anti-Slavic? Why on earth out of all the tribes, tongues, and nations on Earth would it target Jews?

I believe because its part of a divided internal family (theirs) argument.
Held over after the (first) wars between themselves.
You know the age old "your daddys favorite and I hate you".
It must cross species as well and isnt just a human experience.
Theyve never left, thats for sure, and yes you can see their hand and their influence brushed over all of time.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join