It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we could do THIS in 1940, what now?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Soviet scientific experiments in reanimation, slightly disturbing to say the least.

www.archive.org...

If we were capable of such things in 1940, what must they be doing behind closed doors today?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Your link is not working. Could you check it and try again?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Holy crap.

All their organs work after about 10 minutes of death, but I wonder if their brains lost too much oxygen. Sure, they could survive, but their mental capacity might have taken a huge hit.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt
Your link is not working. Could you check it and try again?

Seems to be working fine, give it another try

www.archive.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I believe this has been talked about before on ATS... I'll have to do a search.

I think it was posted right around the same time that the new X-Files movie came out. Sort of touched based on the same concept.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Here it is... Although it wasn't in the same forum...
Living with out a body on ATS

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It was a hoax. Read all the user comments. Pure Soviet propaganda.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I know where this video is going and I actually could not finish watching it.

If you watch the new X-Files movie, it touches on this experiment throughout which I found to be very disturbing.

Granted from what I did see, the lungs that the were inflating just didn't look right. Inflated much too heavily and then they would collapse right after.

If they can keep a head alive without a body successfully without brain damage, I guess that could be used in emergency situations...but now we're playing around with the natural cycle of life and death and I don't think that's right. Personally I think it would be better to just die.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I gotta know if this is real or not, it seems impossible, appears almost too easy.

I'm boggled...wtf?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
When I was a child I had a college professor tell me that our government is 20 years ahead of us in technology including medical, warfare, computer advancements, and essentially anything conceivable in the human mind. Based on information such as this, it seems that 20 is a rather conservative number.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
im pretty sure that ain't real

although im sure they can do things like that nowadays behind closed doors

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whateverponcho
im pretty sure that ain't real

although im sure they can do things like that nowadays behind closed doors

I'm not so sure, that severed dogs head looked pretty real to me, as did the VFIB resulting from the second dog having its carotid severed.

Add 70 years to this and wonder what goes on today in those white concrete research labs tucked away deep in the Panamanian jungle.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Lots os Soviet films made during wartime and coldwar were pure BS to try and put the wind up the USA thats all including lots of the paranormal films they made!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Okay, something different and very real, but different...

If they built and flew this back in the 40's
en.wikipedia.org...

Why 50 years later, we still ended up having this? With laughably similar performance with the 40's aircraft.
en.wikipedia.org...

I'm expecting something a LOT more, cheers!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Who knows, i just know most of the west are probably under mind control, already.

Africa and places like it, are probably test beds for mind control programs, to test on unruly societies.

But there must be some heavy duty science discovers already made. I like to think every thing that anyone in the public can imagine has already been made and brought into reality.

So if you can think it, i think its already been made. like time travel, space travel, mind control what ever. All of these things are already been made.

So if you can imagine it, i would guess that someone has done it, already. I think thats a good place to start.

A point on this, most of us seem to have the same sort of imagination, so the levels on which we can imagine, are generally the same. We are all living together and some how all our worlds interact to make this reality, and we share the same imaginations for the most part. I think this is true no matter what time period you goto in human history, collectively we all seem to share teh same imaginations of that time frame.

Though we are not one like icke and others say, we somehow interact together, and the time period we are in, seems to make us share the same imaginations. So everything you can imagine, i probably can only imagine too.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Oh my goodness.

I am beyond terrified.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

According to Wikipedia:

The operations are credited to Doctor Sergei S. Bryukhonenko.
Bryukhonenko's research was vital to the development of open-heart procedures in Russia. He was one of the leaders of the Research Institute of Experimental Surgery, where Professor A.A. Vishnevsky performed the first Soviet open-heart operation in 1957

So it could very well be real.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Well we have heart and lung bypass machines, why not cut someones head off that was in a terrible accident that left the body destroyed and keep the head alive? And those vids are real.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

And just what would the point of life be with just a head and no body??
I suppose someone who was predisposed to intellectualism would be fine with that, they could just sit around and think and analyze all day and be happy with that.

For me, so much of my day involves the whole body, I just dunno.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by Phlegmi

And just what would the point of life be with just a head and no body??

Well there'd be no heart failure and theoretically you would live for a lot longer, albeit with Alzheimer's or other mental illnesses.

<<   2 >>

join