It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akiana Child Artist Paints Visions of Heaven CNN VIDEO-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I saw this video several years ago about the a 4 year old child who had visions of heaven. The amazing part is that her mother is an atheist an the concept of God was never mentioned in the home This story inspires believers and gives non-believers something to consider.

[edit on 10/22/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The link is not working ?

Working now , WOW thanks for posting !

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
i fixed the link.
Hope you like it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
I saw this video several years ago about the a 4 year old child who had visions of heaven. The amazing part is that her mother is an atheist an the concept of God was never mentioned in the home This story inspires believers and gives non-believers something to consider.

Even from a non-religious standpoint those paintings are just MIND BENDING!
S&F incredible.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

WOW that blew me away.

Not sure what to think about the God side of it but the fact that someone so young can paint like a Master. Its incredible.

I really dont know what to think lol

Amazing

Peace

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't have any sound, but I couldn't tell where they were saying she painted heaven?

I saw one scene that I guess could have been whats referred to.

Nonetheless, she did have some amazing work. And they all seemed to have a religious undertone.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Glenn Beck on CNN- now that's a message from God.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

How can I thank you enough for sharing this link??? Thank you sad_eyed_lady. I would never have seen her art if not for you. Thank you. BE AS ONE Magantice

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Think this is same person. Unable to watch video from work.

Seems she has a webpage.

Here's the pic gallery

www.artakiane.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
lol they way she draws at age 4 is how i draw now lol..i got some work to do

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Is this what people are calling indigo? She's a christian though. She was a kid and had all these talents and they just pored out of her. As an artist i'm just speachless. She's going to be a beautiful woman one day.
The whole god thing though paints this in a pale light. The website says that she had a spiritual experience at the age of 4 that brought the family to god. So her family all became religious at that time . Just because she says these talents are god inspired does not mean that they are. She could easily be painting images from her own image-based subconscious mind. She's an amazingly talented artist, and the energy of her work is breathtaking, but this is not divine. Her mother used to be an atheist but that's irrelevant considering that the mother is now religious. If her family had experienced something which brought them all to buddhism, hinduism, or into a new-age way of thinking then she would have been called an indigo. whether it's god, or a great light , or some engineer on another world it seems to me like there must be some kind of force that gives rise to such talent. i dare say this girl has my atheism spinning

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
As the golden calf is to the law of our fathers, this is to the freedom of Christ.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm not religious(well agnostic) but that really makes one think. I'll be honest, it sent chills through my body and don't don't happen to often. Amazing, simply amazing.

Thanks for sharing!

S&F

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
She could possibly the greatest artist of all time. Her attention to tiny, minescule details sets her apart from any other artist. I am not just talking modern day either. I am talking Leonardo, Da Vinci etc. Just going out on a limb and saying this girl is the greatest artist of all time. Amazing, simple amazing

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wow! I am overwhelmed by all your comments. To the ones without sound she said something on the order of: heaven has a vast amount of colors that we don't have here. Glad you liked it. That made my day.

top topics

join