It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX!]Famous psychic predictes October 25th event[HOAX!]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Everybody sleeping in bed, which makes sense because it's a Sunday and people sleep in.

I think she's talking about a nuke going off which makes everything go blindingly bright.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Reply to post by Shrukin89

Um... he already said it wasn't real.

I personally think tyis thread was interesting cause it really does show the mentality of some people. Even when people keep going on about things even after all is explained. Seems some people will grasp anything anymore...

Well done Doc. Made me laugh cause I too was one that was like OMG! lol Taught me a lesson.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I for one could use a major change in my life ... and well so could the rest of the world.So I hope something happens. So .... just how well dooo you know this woman?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I won't fault you. It is your intentions that mattered. Lots of people are hurt by phony psychics. I've always been ready to believe if a real psychic came along but I've never found one. Only weird vague predictions and the evidence twisted to fit the theory or oop's I got the date wrong stuff.

Even Nostradamus stuff is pure nonsense from a person who was likely insane. Nobody knows what his stuff means, they just invent stuff and attribute it to him. Sells lot of books though. Too bad he did not get any of it

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
I for one could use a major change in my life ... and well so could the rest of the world.So I hope something happens. So .... just how well dooo you know this woman?

You really need to read the thread! Just sayin!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

and because I didn't post exactly referenced to the post that I didn't read It?? I was simply posting and contributing to a thought as everyone else does. now get off me ... yer heavy

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well I wish it would happen already and then we can blame the goverment and take our country back.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

I am SICK AND TIRED of people like you perpetrating these BLATENT HOAXES and claiming "I was just trying to prove a point". What, do you guys think we are all children and need to be treated as such? You couldn't just make a thread stating your opinion on how too many people are gullible and reference the MANY threads/cases that are hoaxes, just like YOUR THREAD HERE.

Could you not take the time to make your point another way? Or did you just not consider the fact that doing stuff like this HURTS our cause, rather than HELPING it? At best your thread was utterly pointless and bandwidth consuming, as well as (more importantly) time wasting of all the members of this site. At worst it is yet another example of how utterly IGNORANT, LAUGHABLE, and straight up IDIOTIC some people that supposedly "care for the fringe conspiracy topics" act, thus why EVERYTHING on this site just about has a MAJOR LAUGH FACTOR.

I'll tell you what my man, sometimes it is just better to think before you act or don't type or say anything at all. I mean this thread of your is totally RIDICULOUS in my humble opinion.
You SAY you were not trolling for points or attention, although I have my doubts.
EITHER WAY, you screwed up BIG TIME, this whole "make a hoax to prove a point" does NOTHING, it is nothing but a waste of space and time, and all who do it should be banned IMHO, but that is not up to me.

To me, the whole "hoax to prove a point" excuse is not only LAME, but LAZY and shows the lack of will or capability to come up with a CREATIVE and INTELLIGENT way to voice your concern or opinion. I really hope this was just a brief lapse in judgement on your part, but I doubt it judging by your responses.
I am just glad this wasn't originally in the UFO forum, we have enough "smart ideas" in there already.
Anyways, I hope you think before you act next time.

[edit on 10/22/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
ya'll trippin i think he did a terrific thing

if you guys weren't all foolish jumpin to random conclusions about a sunrise..you wouldn't be all mad at him

i think Doc Tesla proved his point perfectly

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Nothing spectacular is gonna happen on 10/25/2009.

Just that day as another `business as usual`...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
@ everyone giving the OP a hard time...don't like it...move on! Better yet, keep posting and give the OP more ATS points!!!

er,like you

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Doc Tesla

I am SICK AND TIRED of people like you perpetrating these BLATENT HOAXES and claiming "I was just trying to prove a point". What, do you guys think we are all children and need to be treated as such? You couldn't just make a thread stating your opinion on how too many people are gullible and reference the MANY threads/cases that are hoaxes, just like YOUR THREAD HERE.

Could you not take the time to make your point another way? Or did you just not consider the fact that doing stuff like this HURTS our cause, rather than HELPING it? At best your thread was utterly pointless and bandwidth consuming, as well as (more importantly) time wasting of all the members of this site. At worst it is yet another example of how utterly IGNORANT, LAUGHABLE, and straight up IDIOTIC some people that supposedly "care for the fringe conspiracy topics" act, thus why EVERYTHING on this site just about has a MAJOR LAUGH FACTOR.

I'll tell you what my man, sometimes it is just better to think before you act or don't type or say anything at all. I mean this thread of your is totally RIDICULOUS in my humble opinion.
You SAY you were not trolling for points or attention, although I have my doubts.
EITHER WAY, you screwed up BIG TIME, this whole "make a hoax to prove a point" does NOTHING, it is nothing but a waste of space and time, and all who do it should be banned IMHO, but that is not up to me.

To me, the whole "hoax to prove a point" excuse is not only LAME, but LAZY and shows the lack of will or capability to come up with a CREATIVE and INTELLIGENT way to voice your concern or opinion. I really hope this was just a brief lapse in judgement on your part, but I doubt it judging by your responses.
I am just glad this wasn't originally in the UFO forum, we have enough "smart ideas" in there already.
Anyways, I hope you think before you act next time.

[edit on 10/22/2009 by jkrog08]

I agree with you very strongly about this. Those people who are cautious and skeptical about things just gets hugely irritated by stupid 'look how easy it's to hoax some people' -threads. We really have other things in our life too (at least most of us do) than waste our time for purposeful hoaxes. And those people who are easily carried away, will do that no matter what. They will learn by their own mistakes after hoaxed one time too many. I bet even now there are people, who - IF something for some odd reason would happen at the date mentioned - would believe the prophecy was real or the OP was the prophet, without even knowing that himself.

The main point is, that making a hoax thread about anything does nothing good, but immense amount of bad. Both to 'our cause' and to us people who waste our time and energy - and gets hugely unmotivated by things like this. Even if the 'cause' of this thread for the OP was good, the way it was done was definitely not. No matter what's the subject is, we need some solid and true stuff to work with. Many things and experiences here are based on the stories - and trust - of the people. Once you loose that trust, it's very hard to get it back. If things like this keep on happening, soon we _always_ think 'you must be lying' and ignore everything we have to say to each others, instead of thinking 'you might be right, I'll check on this..'

Bottom line: we have enough hoaxes here without respectful members making them up to 'prove' us something that we already know..

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
And yet another " hoax" prediction axed as the date is here and ......nothing. well on to the next.thanks for playing!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join