It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX!]Famous psychic predictes October 25th event[HOAX!]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla
October 25th will be a Sunday. i see people in bed. sleeping. resting. Suddenly the sky turns bright. The light is blinding. You cant look at it directly. Its starting. The day has come. the Whole world has gotten warmer. its as if this magical light has chased the night and cold away.

Sounds like a sunrise to me.
people in bed? check
Sleeping/Resting? check
Suddenly sky turns bright? Check
blinding light? check
the day has come? check
gotten warmer? Check
magical light chasing the night and cold away? check

Very vague prediction if you ask me. I think anyone who knows the sun rises in the east and sets in the wast could have made this prediction.

Just my 2-cents

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hmm... so I think I'm going to make a psychic prediction for October 24th because I'm that good
- On October 24th, It will be a Saturday. Around about 6:00 p.m. (here in Taiwan), the great magical light is being scared away and the whole world seems to be getting dark and colder... If my sources are correct about the 25th- I am going to have to concur with the predictions of this well known psychic the OP is talking about for the 25th...

don't get too overwhelmed, i'm kind of a big deal

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

October 25th will be a Sunday. i see people in bed. sleeping. resting. Suddenly the sky turns bright. The light is blinding. You cant look at it directly. Its starting. The day has come. the Whole world has gotten warmer. its as if this magical light has chased the night and cold away.

Well of course it will.....it happens every day. We Terrans call it "daylight". Could we be a little more specific here?? Is this an attack-type scenario, a visitation, an enlightenment???
So far you've said jack about the context of this "prediction".....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla

It's just the sun rising, turning the sky bright.
It's just the sun rising, too bright to look at directly.
It's just the sun rising, warming the world.
It's just the sun rising, chasing the night and the cold away.
It's just the sun rising, nothing magical about it.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well... One thing I like is that this perdiction is just days away.. I hate when some says "on bla and bla date 10 months from now something will happen!" By the time it comes up wrong everyone forgot anyway.. At least this is 3 days away.. I hope she doesn't say " I meant Oct 25 2010" "Oops"

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

Yeah right another Blossom Goodchild (aka Flower Horsedung).

[edit on 10 22 2009 by wisdomnotemotion]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

do you mean she not been wrong on a personal level with readings for people or on an en mass scale for the planet? possibly its just quite simoly a message for her maybe her lights have gone on

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Darn foiled again. You have seen through my ruse. i was actually hoping to get a few more pages from this.

yes the conversation has been edited. this is what really happened. she was watching the weather channel and told me that the sunrise on October 25th will be a minute later then it was all of this week.she seemed very concerned about that until i explained to her that its nearing winter and that's what happens. (don't judge her shes near 80 and shes a bit senile.)

the point of this thread was to show that any prediction no matter how vague or stupid will always get support. and this is only here on ATS. imagine what will happened if every prediction made on ATS made it onto the main stream news?

every week there would be another threat and another end of the world. Vague predictions gotta go.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
"i see people in bed. sleeping. resting. Suddenly the sky turns bright. The light is blinding. You cant look at it directly."

Ok so that would be the sun. it rises every freaking day. And of course you can’t look at it directly.

"the Whole world has gotten warmer. its as if this magical light has chased the night and cold away."

Well, the world does get warmer when the sun rises. It seems like a magical light has chased the night and cold away , but it’s really just a star that we call the sun.

This great psychic has predicted that the sun will rise on Oct 25th . I’m impressed

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

This great psychic has predicted that the sun will rise on Oct 25th . I’m impressed

Well can you debunk that prediction? so far this is the only prediction that ive heard that is likely to come true. although the guy that posted above me about the 24th also seems pretty legit.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well that's probably the first "prediction" that I can throw my support behind. Now I had to put "prediction" in quotation marks as it's actually common knowledge that the sun will rise on any given day. And that is a very good thing, I am having my annual clam bake that day and would be rather distressed if it were cloudy and raining.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
"I see people sleeping in bed. There are noises of nature and the bed shakes violently in the pink valley. There is so much pain yet so much joy. All of a sudden, a one-eyed dragon exploded out white water. Silence filled the atmosphere soon."

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
way to play with people who may take this seriously...to me, that smells of bad form.

and why any prediction wont be taken seriously...this hurt the cause as i see it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
way to play with people who may take this seriously...to me, that smells of bad form.

and why any prediction wont be taken seriously...this hurt the cause as i see it.

i dont see it as hurting the cause. If there aren't more people who go "hey something smells fishy here" then there will be another goodchild or fairchild fiasco.

alot of people take predictions very seriously and people play off that unwavering belief, much like i did in this thread. i did it as an experiment. now imagine someone else with a hidden agenda does this.

fake predictions are how cults get started and people die as a result of them because no one was there to say "really? this guy your listening to him?"

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

I think this is a fantastic thread! It is testament to how vague "psychics" are in their predictions. And shows how someone can justify their prediction coming true by using vague terms. Someone may take the OP as a nuclear explosion...and then say "haha, didn't come true". Then the psychic can turn right back around and say "NO, I was right...what I saw in my vision was the sun".

Point is that so many people validate psychics, because everyone has their own interpretation that they can make fit into real events.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Per the sites guidelines it seems this should have a Hoax attached to it.

Aren't you tricky for trying to fool people.....

[edit on 22-10-2009 by whoshotJR]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Soo if the sky is bright white in the morning of the 25th.....

....does that mean that they are going to cancel football?

I'm a Jet fan, so we can only hope that is the case.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
nothing happens on these dates

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Congrats Doc Tesla... you have proven yourself to be a liar and now... anyone with a discerning mind will never believe a word you write here!

Mission accomplished.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Can i have my time back
That i just wasted reading this ..

:-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join