It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX!]Famous psychic predictes October 25th event[HOAX!]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Admin Note: This prediction is a hoax, as admitted by the OP here.

I have recently talked to a psychic who is very well known and respected in my area. I was with her when she fell into convulsions and went into a trance like state and she starting saying random predictions and one of them had to do with October 25th.

here is the gist of it.

October 25th will be a Sunday. i see people in bed. sleeping. resting. Suddenly the sky turns bright. The light is blinding. You cant look at it directly. Its starting. The day has come. the Whole world has gotten warmer. its as if this magical light has chased the night and cold away.

i know it sounds crazy. sky changing color and blinding light. But i do believe she knows what shes talking about. October 25th will truly be extraordinary. I think ill get up earlier just so i can she this predicted event live as it unfolds before me.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Could you possibly Give this psychics name?

It would help us to research and check out these claims. Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
S & F

I am ready! Let's do this.

Certainly not the most believeable testimony but let's see what happens!

edit: forgot how to type

[edit on 22-10-2009 by underduck]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

No offense but nobody is going to take your word or the word of some psychic you havent named. The name like another member said would help. Also is this person world famous or just in your town?

link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla

i know it sounds crazy. sky changing color and blinding light. But i do believe she knows what shes talking about. October 25th will truly be extraordinary. I think ill get up earlier just so i can she this predicted event live as it unfolds before me.

I keep hearing all these theories of something happening end of october... i've been on this site for 3 years, and not one prediction has come true. And there are predictions for certain dates every couple of weeks... not one has come true.

Anyway, the sky changing color and a blinding light doesn't exactly sound like a good thing to me. Maybe you'd best stay in bed and turn to dust in your sleep!

link   
Ok. Is the sky going to be bright because of incoming nukes?

Di you get the feeling it was doom, or a sign, or what??

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

That time of year again i see...

Last year it was the 14th of Oct.

Now it's the 25th.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

:shk: :shk:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The is funny because the other night Stuart Wilde was on coast to coast am and said he sees a bright light passing over huge numbers of people and changing them, giving them hope, etc....interesting.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

What other random predictions ?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Her name is svetlana greene. i doubt she is too well but in my area everyone goes to see her. she has almost never been wrong.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
One more thing:

Did you ask the woman about something happening, or did she VOLUNTEER THIS INFORMATION TO YOU?????

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

im not sure. i was kinda there when she watching tv. and then suddenly she started telling me all this stuff about sunday.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Soo if the sky is bright white in the morning of the 25th.....

....does that mean that they are going to cancel football?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

probably not. i think it would be easier to play with all that light.

link   
reply to post by trueset

There are many predictions for October 25th.

Time Wave Zero (I think the 27th actually), web bot and many more.

Just type October 25th on the ATS Google search bar.

link   
So you hang out with her? See her on a regular Basis?

If so, then what else does she talk about regarding the future?

Thanks for posting, even though I trust no prophets anymore.

Nor should any of us anyway.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Brave

she lives next door to the place i work. so whenever im on break i visit her.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

You never said anything about the stock market.

Surely if anything bad happens, it will be accompanied with a stock market crash.

seekingalpha.com...

But what is this event you speak of. A solar flare? Moon blowing up? Yellowstone going off? DC getting nuked? Earthquake?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla
I have recently talked to a psychic who is very well known and respected in my area. I was with her when she fell into convulsions and went into a trance like state and she starting saying random predictions and one of them had to do with October 25th.

here is the gist of it.

October 25th will be a Sunday. i see people in bed. sleeping. resting. Suddenly the sky turns bright. The light is blinding. You cant look at it directly. Its starting. The day has come. the Whole world has gotten warmer. its as if this magical light has chased the night and cold away.

Wow she is good! And no nothing will happen at all - we will bump this thread october 26th

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
i'll be at work at 8 am that morning, so i guess i'l have a front row seat.

also, take into consideration that there are lots of mornings in the world, how do we know it will be in america, or in our town, in our region

also take into consideration i had a dream early october where my friends kept coming to my door telling me how excited they were over what is happening blah blah blah, october 19th will be amazing blah blah blah.

then my close friend sitting on my couch scared out of her mind bc we both understood this wasnt a good thing on the 19th...19th came and went and nothing bad happened.

i'm pretty much repeating what others have said...so many predictions, so few come true. even though there are so many "collaborating" people. also...had you spoke to her about the october 25th-27th theories? if so...could be wagging the dog, even if she has been correct before.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join