It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banks possibly 'in more danger now'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I think I'll print up some certificates for my children as a sort of goal-setting incentive just so they know what's expected of them. Afterall, they chose to be born so they will just have to buck up and accept their responsibility for their elders stupidity.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I call - NO DUH!!!!! I'm not even an economics or finance wizard and even I understand that you cannot pay off one credit card with another credit card and honestly think that you're getting ahead!
What a bunch of dumbasses!

I honestly don't know who is more stupid - The politicians and the bankers for creating this entire mess and making it se every single time they touched it or the people who sat in front of their televisions believing that everything was going to be ok!?!?

This whole escapade reminds of the guy who gets fired from his job and is too afraid to tell his wife so he leaves the house every day pretending to go to a job he doesn't have - sooner or later the wife is going to figure out that they're broke when NO MONEY is coming in and he has to come clean. What a bunch of DOLTS!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by endisnighe

I think I'll print up some certificates for my children as a sort of goal-setting incentive just so they know what's expected of them. Afterall, they chose to be born so they will just have to buck up and accept their responsibility for their elders stupidity.

I agree. They lay around watching tv and playing video games. Its time they learned about hard labor!

[edit on 23-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join