It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sid the Science Kid Gets a Flu Shot? Ugh.... Im gonna be sick! (Propaganda WARNING)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Disgusting. Who the hell authorized this? It's similar to the communist propaganda movies of the 80s. Be happy, believe what in we believe, it's a happy world after all. Yeah... sure... those were the happy times.

Next episode of this show: Sid the autistic kid

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

Well, that doesn't surprise me one bit. I cannot believe I totally missed this thread from earlier.
That's what I get for missing ATS for a few days.

I knew I hated that show.. Won't let my kids watch it. It wouldn't surprise me if we hear of the schools showing it to the kids unbeknownst to the parents, just part of their "curriculum" for the day. If my oldest had seen it, she would have been trying to tell me that she wanted to go get the shot, and I would probably have had to hear about it all day too.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Wow this is seriously creepy!

At first, I thought that this was just a normal music video for kids to not to be afraid of doctors and vaccines (against known diseases and proven effective).

But this really is a FLU-VACCINE AD (or PROPAGANDA)... They never mention the word "flu" but it is still terrible. Lol, I can imagine children asking their parents "Hey, mum please can I get the shot?"

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The damn thing should have a warning-I found myself humming the tune for hours after I watched it...It must have some secret mind control algorythym embedded in the music.

Damned annoying as well as blatant propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join