It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willcott Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well ladies and gentlemen. tthis close to the 26th.. anyone taking bets on what is allegedly going to happen? I remember falling for the web bot "THERES GOING TO BE A MASSIVE EARTH QUAKE IN THE US crap last year. not doing it this year. So what is it. Alien disclosure through their own terms, bad weather again, um.. lets see.. its been a while for this one, government released superflu pandemic, KKK revival? or my two favourites, martial law, and or earth quake? Oh... yeah I forgot to mention when it comes to bad programmes making predictions... Im pretty skeptical.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee KKK revival?

These are exciting times my friend, but I don't think we need to worry about that one!

We'll see after this weekend!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Some how i just can't get enough of these predictions....

But given the fact that the 26th will be on a monday, i'm all for this one!!! Global disasters are always better on a monday!!

Better life it up this coming weekend and party like there ain't gonna be a monday.....oh wait there won't be

My bet is still on a massive earthquake....

Peace

[edit on 22/10/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
ok i guess i missed it - what is this prediction? Monday the 26th -

2nd line

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Doesn't the time wave zero graph take a dip on that day as well

I really am not expecting anything, though I am up for world changing surprises.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I thought it was supposed to be the 25th.

Either way, since there are predictions about anything and everything and a general "something" is going to happen, no matter what happens Sunday or Monday or whenever, people will say, "See! Told you!"

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Two interesting things about this thread:

1. It's curious that a thread mocking so-called 'predictions' appears, itself, to be full of predictions. And I predict many more to come.

The irony of predicting with certainty that a predicted event will definitely not occur is apparently lost on some, as is the understanding that a negative prophet decrying a positive prophet, is still a prophet

2. It's fascinating to see how much obvious joy cynicism and negative prediction gives to self-proclaimed 'skeptics' (cynicism is not skepticism, and negative prediction - as in "X will not happen" - has nothing to with legitimate skepticism either) What emotional need is this thread serving in the posters who are deriving so much joy from it? Hmm.

Just saying.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
I thought it was supposed to be the 25th.

Either way, since there are predictions about anything and everything and a general "something" is going to happen, no matter what happens Sunday or Monday or whenever, people will say, "See! Told you!"

Damn, and your prediction is so broad, you are sure to be right!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I predict the world will end sometime between now and the next billion years or so. Hows that for a prediction.

I really wish that people would stop with the predictions. After SO many bad predictions, why even bother with threads like this. Im ashamed of this site when these predictions keep coming up. No science, no nothing to back up random claims. Just fear mongers.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
Damn, and your prediction is so broad, you are sure to be right!

If those predicting whatever on the 25th/26th don't point to anything and everything as proof they were right, I will happily admit I was wrong.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

actually, you are correct. its the 25th. and WHAT IS BEING PREDICTED by web bot and time wave zero and whom ever else. (Dion warwick wanna weigh in on this?) no one knows. saw the post here. time wave zero is taking a dump or something and said it predicted a life changing crisis on that day. what happens I wonder... McDonalds is forced to disclose its primarily soy based patties"?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
Well ladies and gentlemen. tthis close to the 26th.. anyone taking bets on what is allegedly going to happen? I remember falling for the web bot "THERES GOING TO BE A MASSIVE EARTH QUAKE IN THE US crap last year. not doing it this year. So what is it. Alien disclosure through their own terms, bad weather again, um.. lets see.. its been a while for this one, government released superflu pandemic, KKK revival? or my two favourites, martial law, and or earth quake? Oh... yeah I forgot to mention when it comes to bad programmes making predictions... Im pretty skeptical.

The word "prediction" or "predict" should be removed from the dictionary for no one can predict. No one knows what the future will bring as the future is constantly changing from nanosecond to nanosecond. Nothing is fixed. Anyone claiming they can predict anything has fools for listeners.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
Anyone claiming they can predict anything has fools for listeners.

Anyone? Even Philip Klass that you like and talk about so much?

Klass left this statement, originally published in Saucer Smear, October 10, 1983 (Moesley & Pflock 2002:323-24).

THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF PHILIP J. KLASS

To ufologists who publicly criticize me, ... or who even think unkind thoughts about me in private, I do hereby leave and bequeath:

THE UFO CURSE:

No matter how long you live, you will never know any more about UFOs than you know today. You will never know any more about what UFOs really are, or where they come from. You will never know any more about what the U.S. Government really knows about UFOs than you know today. As you lie on your own death-bed you will be as mystified about UFOs as you are today. And you will remember this curse. (source)

edit: link

[edit on 22-10-2009 by converge]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I predict on 10/24/09 at 7:38 pm est

that i will be very drunk and fall off a bar stool

ANY BETS >>>

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zigoapex
I predict on 10/24/09 at 7:38 pm est

that i will be very drunk and fall off a bar stool

ANY BETS >>>

Just make sure you know where your towel is. Oh! And lying in front of a bulldozer about to demolish your house to make way for a bypass is futile as well, because the Vogons are nighe and are about to demolish the Earth MkI to make way for an interstellar bypass. You've got to build bypasses. Also don't forget to have your subetha radio signal going out so as to hitch a lift on the closest craft off of Earth. All good advice. Trust me.

Now start downing the pints and throw a huge munch on the peanuts. You'll need them to adjust to hyperspace travel.

Most of all......DON'T PANIC!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Who the heck is Wilcott? Did I miss something?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Nothing, wilcot or what ever his name is, should know with precognition or what ever his sources, that dates do not work out.

Why do you people still go for these dates things.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
ok its the 26th here is the US and I didn't hear about anything big or unusual happening. Some said the actual date was the 25th ?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Actually no, it's not the 25th either. The window has always been Oct 24th through the 28th --- some saying out through 11/1. Let's face it, the likelihood that anything of this scale will ever happen is pretty remote. So it doesn't take to many stones to flame the predictors.

IN all likelihood the status quo will drone on...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
either way aint sh** happening and we're still here one month later

new topics

top topics

join