It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musick Me Nutrit - The Book Of 432

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

I don't know about drew's stuff, from what I've understood from talking with aborigines is that the pitch behaves typical of a drone instrument, and then the sound can be modulated to sound like various animals etc, but whether the modulation is actually changing the pitch of the sound, or if its something else - I don't know.

As far as I'm aware the ancient aborigines did not use math & had no math-based pitch theory to work with, and that the pitch of the didgeridoo depended on the tree branch/trunk/root that was hollowed out to create it...

but a quick google search proves me incorrect regarding their mathematical abilities and reveals another aspect of research me...

Australian Aboriginal mathematics

Australian Aboriginal Mathematics

In Australia, mathematical systems have been developed over tens of thousands of years to create intricate kinship systems ensuring genetic vigour. Similar systems were innovated millennia ago for species breeding and classification. Weight systems were based not on numbers, but on patterns on natural objects such as shells, conforming to what western scientists have only recently "discovered" and labelled as the Fibonacci sequence. Geometry was used in calculating time according to the angles and postion of the sun, moon and stars at different times, governing predictions about seasons and weather. This was also used for navigation.

Although in many Australian Indigenous cultures numbers had no names beyond three, large-scale quantifying was still used in records and calculations through patterns and diagrams on rocks, trees, bark and message sticks. Many language groups in New South Wales developed base five number systems. Calculators for this were developed based on one-to-one correspondence, using materials such as honky nuts (like a disposable abacus system), and served to perform calculations of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.

by the way, if you are spiritual and interested in Aust Aboriginal culture - research the Wandjina and compare them the the sumerian gods etc....

about the didgeridoo

from above -

Figure 1. Spectra of didjeridu sound. (a) an uninflected drone, and (b) a drone with two prominent formant bands. (From [4])

this next bit explains well the reasoning behind why the didg is understood the way it is, more about the pitch & explains in part some of the techniques involved in animal sounds, by the way check out the bird ones - might be a kookaburra might be a magpie, can't remember which, but it sounds awesome.

What is now the right tuning? A= 432Hz is clear and the others?
Could you provide me a (easy to follow) list with all notes and Hz?

Whichever works for you my friend. I use A=432Hz (as far as I know) which was figured out in the way mentioned here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

which is how I did it for guitar, and assuming that - as guitars are a transposing instrument & as such played an octave lower than written, and that first fret B string indeed was middle C, then I have in fact achieved a 432 reference point on my tuner with which to tune most instruments to.

perhaps you could get a guitar playing friend of yours to help?

Also as I do sample based hip hop production, I will often sample music recorded at 440Hz, and to convert as much as possible to 432hz, I need to drop the pitch by the equivalent cents of pitch, as the 8Hz difference between 440 & 432. this is (personally) rounded to a pitch shift of -31.8,

in other words, if I record myself playing a guitar tuned to A=432hz, and use samples for the drums & bass of a track/song, then the bass and the drums will sound out of tune with the guitar, things won't 'mesh' well, so I perform a pitch shift of -31.8 cents to all the samples of the drums & bass and 'like magic' things sound in tune again, so while the pitch shift is not ideal, it does have its purposes.

asides from the above 2 methods I know of no other means of tuning instruments however there are some different means mentioned in the 'tuning' chapter PDF.

despite all this I still listen to everyone else's music in 440Hz out of practicality, simply, if I were to convert every song I wanted to listen to into 432hz via pitch shift it would take ridiculous amounts of time & degrade the audio quality. so, 440Hz is tolerable.

In the spiritual sense, 432hz is emotive, 440 is thoughtful, one hits the heart, one hits the mind, really it is up to you which area needs development, just be wary that 440Hz tends to restrict the effect of the music on the heart, more than 432 restricts the mind-music connection.

makes sense?

there is apparently a 'golden scale' also that focus's on the crown chakra, but I've only encountered one source for this and as such have not experimented with it yet....

best of luck in finding what you are looking for,

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

[edit on 7/7/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
reply to post by hawk123

hawk I'm a little confused because when it comes to numbers I struggle..i operate in more of a rapid-throw/see-what-sticks kind of way...when I compose music for e.g. I hit half a dozen 'wrong' notes before I find the appropriate note to progress the composition...

I noticed that each of the figures represented, are they ratio's? then why are some single digit like '6' and then immediately to the right of '6' is 27/4 and if 27/4 is a ratio, what is it expressing, like 24 x to 4 y? what is x&y? and with regards to the 6, 6 what?

I also saw how for e.g 'perfect 4th - green' had a path of green arrows that covered the entire matrix, likewise so did the other 7 'colours'.

are the 7 'colours' scales?

I thought the perfect 4th was a chord....are you talking about any scales built out of a perfect 4th chord is represented by the green arrows and any scales built from the perfect 5th are represented by the blue arrows?

I'm aware that I really don't understand what I'm looking at...I'm not sure if I know enough for you to explain it to me in terms I can understand, but I'd appreciate it if you will try....

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

[edit on 6/7/10 by B.Morrison]

www.smphillips.8m.com...
Picture on above link is more clear.
You can see that the Harmonics reflect Pythagoras Tetractys.

432 (sun) versus 384 (moon) is 9 versus 8 .
9 = Perfect 5th
8 = Perfect 4th

Pythagoras Tetractys:
www.harmonictheory.com...
Locrian scale starts on 384, 432 and ends on 10368 = 31104 divided by 3
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by hawk123]

[edit on 10-7-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
[Edit - Thanks for the info hawk, I'll check that out now]

Found the following interesting and will have to wait and see if there are any correlations between the 425 Mega Hertz and any of this 432 stuff, I noticed the Rosicrucian order mentioned as involved in Philadelphia experiment which continued into the montauk, etc programs. That was mentioned in the same document as the following..

...... In the mean time the information I have collected states that now the Illuminati are
attempting to control the world through the recording business and the media. Inserting subliminal
messages through all the major recording studios, they have now gone to actual application with the
broadcasts of the 425MHz mind controlling frequencies with towers all over the world (the one in Russia
is targeting California) and they are controlling the television companies and are starting to insert
hypnotic messages into everything we watch and read. I can only do my part to try and stop them, I hope
some other people will help this time.

From - PROJECT SUPERMAN, A "VICTIM" OF THE ILLUMINATI'S
SUPER-RACE PROJECTS & MONTAUK EXPERIMENTS SPEAKS OUT

interesting...

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

[edit on 24/7/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
this bit is interesting also..

I have sat in "the chair" several hundred times and they used me to open several hundred portals and
make several hundred recordings. The earlier time travel project was the one called project "Southern
Cross". Time portals have always been here on Earth (at least as long as modern man). The oldest
version of the time portal is an older system in which a huge crystal which has been here since the time of Atlantis is activated by emitting sound frequencies while over the crystal.
There are supposedly 8
crystals hidden around the world. Only one has been located, and it is at the corner of what makes up one
of the corners of the Bermuda Triangle. Project "Southern Cross" was used to win world war II in the
favor to the allies.

Also from - PROJECT SUPERMAN, A "VICTIM" OF THE ILLUMINATI'S
SUPER-RACE PROJECTS & MONTAUK EXPERIMENTS SPEAKS OUT

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Earlier observations had revealed the prodigious amounts of light and heat created by black holes. "Now we have detected their sound, too," says Andrew Fabian of the Institute of Astronomy in Cambridge, England, and the leader of the study.

In musical terms, the pitch of the sound generated by the black hole translates into the note of B flat. But, a human would have no chance of hearing this cosmic performance because the note is 57 octaves lower than middle-C. For comparison, a typical piano contains only about seven octaves. At a frequency over a million billion times deeper than the limits of human hearing, this is the deepest note ever detected from an object in the Universe.

Source - NASA article

Calculating a B Flat 57 octaves Below Middle C

If Middle C is in the 4th octave (C4) then 57 octave below is
C -53

none of the online converters I've found can do this task so I'll see if I can figure it out myself...

Starting Data:
A4 = 440 Hz
Speed of sound = 345 m/s = 1130 ft/s = 770 miles/hr
("Middle C" is C4 )
Bb0 (B Flat, Zero Octave) = 29.14Hz
With a wavelength of 1180cm

Source - Physics of music

and from 7th String

Bear in mind that everything here is in relation to the even tempered (aka equal tempered) scale, where an octave is a frequency ratio of exactly two and a semitone is a frequency ratio of exactly the twelfth root of two. In the real world however many different temperaments may be used - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musical_temperament - and octaves too can vary in size, see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stretched_octave.

Also we call middle C "C4" : this is the commonest octave numbering but some people call middle C "C3" or even "C5".

Source

29.14/53=

(0.545Hz)

which means what I have no idea.

But maybe someone else does?

interesting none the less....

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

[Edit - to add the following]

Interesting indeed now that it would seem 0.545Hz is already being used to manipulate the minds of people for all sorts of reasons, although the vague figure of 'half a hertz' is given in the following..

In human subjects, sensory resonances can be excited by subliminal atmospheric acoustic pulses that are tuned to the resonance frequency. The 1/2 Hz sensory resonance affects the autonomic nervous system and may cause relaxation, drowsiness, or sexual excitement, depending on the precise acoustic frequency near 1/2 Hz used. The effects of the 2.5 Hz resonance include slowing of certain cortical processes, sleepiness, and disorientation. For these effects to occur, the acoustic intensity must lie in a certain deeply subliminal range. Suitable apparatus consists of a portable battery-powered source of weak subaudio acoustic radiation. The method and apparatus can be used by the general public as an aid to relaxation, sleep, or sexual arousal, and clinically for the control and perhaps treatment of insomnia, tremors, epileptic seizures, and anxiety disorders. There is further application as a nonlethal weapon that can be used in law enforcement standoff situations, for causing drowsiness and disorientation in targeted subjects. It is then preferable to use venting acoustic monopoles in the form of a device that inhales and exhales air with subaudio frequency.

Subliminal acoustic manipulation of nervous systems

Disturbing..

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Professor Cox tries to diffuse echoes using what are called "sonic crystals".

These consist of an array of regularly spaced objects - such as rods or spheres - that can be hung in a room to produce a more favourable auditory experience.

"Rather like real crystals that will scatter X-rays, sonic crystals will scatter sound. And if you can disperse sound, you can get rid of echoes."

Professor Cox is presenting his research on Daisy and sonic crystals to the British Association's annual festival, which this year is here in Salford, Greater Manchester.

Source

Interesting...I need to make a mental note to look into these sonic crystals further when I find the time..

-B.M

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Very interesting.
Where did you find that the Rosicrucian were involved, since I more and more understand their codes. (Including Francis Bacon).
Yes Bacon adds up to 33.
www.light-of-truth.com...

Just enter Bacon in the Simple Cipher.

Bach will give 14
JS Bach will give 41 (mirror of 14)

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

Very interesting.
Where did you find that the Rosicrucian were involved, since I more and more understand their codes.

its mentioned in a .pdf titled "PROJECT SUPERMAN, A "VICTIM" OF THE ILLUMINATI'S SUPER-RACE PROJECTS & MONTAUK EXPERIMENTS SPEAKS OUT"

you might also have luck looking up "the andy pero story" in relation to this.

best of luck hawk!

-B.M

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thanks for the input. This is something I am interested in, but have little time to search out, so your links are great for me.

I am using them, but I am not sure yet for what. I am interested in frequency vibration to help cure people from diseases like Morgellons, Aids, Herpes which are deemed incurable by modern medicine. My thoughts are that all things respond to frequency vibration. To rid the body of pathogens you just need to find a vibration frequency they don't like, then flood your body with that. It would be a selective treatment where healthy human tissue is not affected by the frequencies used to remove pathogens.

Dr Royal Rife was curing Cancer with frequency vibration in the 50's till the US Medical Association shut him down. Big Pharmacy Corporations didn't like this line of research, it seems. It is population control taken to the 10th power.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

I would not use 528 Hertz in Room 528.
INCEPTION writer and director, Christopher Nolan, heralds "528" as the "code" through which social transformation, involving music, is achieved.

www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
After a very messy year just past I can finally look at a good 6 months of 'settled in-ness' and routine, I also finally have peace & contentment & a still mind.
As such I found myself with enough time to properly read my own thread..!

Re-reading this whole thread, its amazing how much I've changed for the better since starting it; I wouldn't write half the things I had if I was to write those posts again...but I digress into this self indulgant blather no longer..

Drew your discussion with hawk & other posts are incredibly interesting & I'm sorry I did not make better use of the opportunity i had to speak with you. I have a better understanding of what you are saying now that I have read your posts properly....

So for the time being, until I can figure out an alternative, I'm going to continue to use equal tempered a=432hz on my guitar simply because its a more pleasing sound to listen to & as an engineer/producer i find it easier to create a mixed piece of audio that sounds great across the widest range of volumes, in a=432hz than it is to do in a=440hz.

However, I wish to achieve a practical application of your (drews) concept of sound, to music.

Is it even possible?

I have seen some modified guitar necks that seem to attempt to address the problem of...how to put it.....changing distances from one note to the next...how equal temprement allows for frets of the same size across all strings...but means that you can only ever tune to one chord etc...if you tune your guitar so open strings are in tune, when you fret a high C chord, it will be out of tune.

These necks seemed to remedy the problem.

anyone interested in this, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

the difference between equal temperament vs. Just intonation

the following is a microtonal composition, titled as played on a just intonated guitar...however.....

# NorrisChuckling 3 months ago I'm confused. This is the just version of 21-EDO? Anyway, sounds great, keep it up man!

# tomatoe0000 2 months ago @NorrisChuckling No, it isn't a Just version of 21-EDO. It is a symmetrical scale he developed using some very simple ratios in 7-limit just intonation. Check out his website in the link, it explains a lot more.

whether it is JI/TT or not, its a damn fine tune..
Statue of Alice for 21 tone (just intonated?) guitar

This one on the other hand is an actual True Temperament fretboard

The best explination of true vs. equal i've seen so far - Steve Vai interview (48 seconds in)

Rock demo of True Temp

review of Acoustic True Temp

I think the sound of these guitars is freakin beautiful and I really want one.

What I don't understand is,

A.) is the pratical application of Drew's concept of sound that I'm looking for 'just intonation'
B.) is true temperament different from just intonation?

If true temperament IS different from just intonation, then how? because if you look at this Just intonated Bass guitar, it looks fairly similar to the true temperament guitars....

If intonation/temperament is not what drew is talking about..then I still want to know how to practically apply drews theories for use in music.

FINALLY I don't think it has been mentioned here yet but Tesla found fault in the Hertz theories as well.....

to find an alternative concept to hertz, means to find an alternative to 432hz as I know it.....a very interesting development, I did not expect such a change of focus, but I think it is called for. Like I said tho, until I find that alternative, I'll be sticking with my flawed 432hz & my flawed hertz theory because it is still LESS flawed than 440hz!

-B.M

P.S) Recently I heard along the grapevine that J.Safran & Father Bob were discussing 432hz...very cool....JS, FB, if you're reading, a big
for that...

[edit on 10/8/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Mate,

Amazing post - I'm in work at the min, but the second I get home, I'll be watching those vids. 432 is much more pleasing and it'd be nice to play some blues in it.
I've been playing for many years now and have been increasingly interested in the playing possibilities, improvisation and experimentation.
Can't wait to get home now.

Much love...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Brain 'hears' the sound of silence

Rather than sound stimuli travelling through the same brain pathways from start to finish as previously thought, studies of neurone activity in rats have shown that the onset and offset of sounds take separate routes.

this also means that our brains are multi-processing on more levels than first realised in order for our sense of 'hearing' to function.

-B.M

P.S)@zosomike, no worries! glad to hear someone so enthusiatic about it, and I'm also glad that this research is still going somewhere, leading to better music...

[edit on 10/8/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Seeing the brain 'hear'reveals suprises about how sound is processed

New research shows our brains are a lot more chaotic than previously thought, and that this might be a good thing.

The left shows thousands of dye-loaded cells in the mouse auditory cortex over a large area. The right shows the preferred frequency of many cells, and shows that neighboring cells can have dramatically different frequency preference. (Credit: Image courtesy of University of Maryland)

reminds me of the unpredictability of the quantum world...

-B.M

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Aside from the associations with 440 A to 'aliens' and 'Hitler', isn't 440 what courses through all the electric wiring in the grid? If you don't consciously try for 432 A, it is my belief that one will drift toward a standard 440 A due to the undertones in the grid. It's not often I worry about which standard I have tuned to as I seldom compare tunings to a meter, though I have tried lowering the pitch to conform to 432 A and I found no real benefit from doing so. In fact, given time, I find 440 on my guitar more often than 432. Maybe I am conditioned to it??

We are bombarded by sound frequencies these days, albeit invisible to our human ears. Another reason to get off the grid, I suppose. Hello, Acme generator? Can you supply a 432Hz rectifier for my generator? No? Well why not?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Alright mate?

Just watched the vids - I need me a Sanden fretboard, but at nearly 4k, I'll be waitin a while!
I'm looking at getting the fretboard done re-done that way for one of my acoustics and if it's not crazy prices, I'd love to get my Les Paul done.

Don't get me wrong, I love the 1st vid with the just intoned guitar,crackin tune too, but the TT system is emmense!

Thing is, I play ALOT of blues and bend the hell outta my strings - that 's bound to render the TT system useless isn't it?

Anyway, thanks for bringin that onto my radar - I'm now gonna over-enthusiastically spread the word...

Much love...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zosomike

Alright mate?

yea buddy, just figured out u were uk...thought I'd done something wrong for a minute there...

Just watched the vids - I need me a Sanden fretboard, but at nearly 4k, I'll be waitin a while!

damn. I didn't know the price. 4 thousand is a f*ckload. I know a guy about a hours drive who hand built accoustic, I might take some of this stuff to him & see what he can do....

Thing is, I play ALOT of blues and bend the hell outta my strings - that 's bound to render the TT system useless isn't it?

naw, methinks it'd simply stay in tune better so you'd find your bend's may be less or more of a 'bend' then before...? not sure about this one...gut tells me anything would sound awesome...

peace mang!

-B.M

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

reply to post by win 52

INCEPTION writer and director, Christopher Nolan, heralds "528" as the "code" through which social transformation, involving music, is achieved.

www.rense.com...

528 Solfeggio thread was referred by article in: Illuminati Under the Microscope .
holyspiritvictorious4ever.blogspot.com...

Be aware that 432 = 9/11 x 528

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

reply to post by win 52

www.rense.com...

528 Solfeggio thread was referred by article in: Illuminati Under the Microscope .
holyspiritvictorious4ever.blogspot.com...

Be aware that 432 = 9/11 x 528

but 9 divided by 11 is not the same as the date '9th day of september'
if you wanted to relate 9/11 the date with 528 the number, wouldn't you need to use the number 252 to represent 9/11 (the date) as that is the number of the day out of the year...

just saying...

Hawk, what about drew's theories & just intonation, any ideas as to whether they are the same thing?

-B.M

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

9/11 is on day 254 instead of 252.
It is easy to calculate on:
www.fourmilab.ch...
That means there are 365-254 = 111 days left in a normal year.
Until now I do not have the relation yet with 528, but both are related to Hebrew gematria.
5 x 111 days after 9/11 the war with IRAQ started.
Since a Horus cycle takes 1110 days, it means 555 is in the middle, just as the Perfect Fifth.

I am still studing Drew Hempel his theories.
Could be interesting since Egypt eye of horus is based on fractions, just as the calculation for PI.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by hawk123]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join