It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musick Me Nutrit - The Book Of 432

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

The Egyptian PI =
Rhind Papyrus = 256 divided by 81.

These 2 Rhind Papyrus numbers are in the same table as 432.
When extending above table above 1000, we find that the Wolf ratio nicely fits in this table, just as 432.

Wolf fifth ratio (177147:262144) still connected to 432
177147 would be on index 11 in the first horizontal row in above table.
262144 would be on index 18 in the first left column in above table.

Do you see the Wolves?
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Wolfgang von Goethe
wolfgang pauli (Why did he die in room 137)
Wolf in startrek
www.ericweisstein.com...

I will start decoding the wolves in a separate thread.
It only will takes some computing time.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

The Egyptian PI =
Rhind Papyrus = 256 divided by 81.

These 2 Rhind Papyrus numbers are in the same table as 432.
When extending above table above 1000, we find that the Wolf ratio nicely fits in this table, just as 432.

Wolf fifth ratio (177147:262144) still connected to 432
177147 would be on index 11 in the first horizontal row in above table.
262144 would be on index 18 in the first left column in above table.

Do you see the Wolves?
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Wolfgang von Goethe
wolfgang pauli (Why did he die in room 137)
Wolf in startrek
www.ericweisstein.com...

I will start decoding the wolves in a separate thread.
It only will takes some computing time.

Hawk, thankyou for writing things in words to go with your equations, I understand perfectly what you are telling me when you use words.

you mentioned to me once that your english is not so good, well I would like to say its plenty good and I need it to be able to understand you.

your English is good enough, you should use it with pride

also,
yes I do see the wolves!

and now that you spelled out the connections to 432hz for me I feel silly and somewhat ashamed for telling you they didn't relate to 432 because I was wrong & ignorant of the facts. again, my apologies hawk.

I look forward to reading your 'wolves' thread, I hope you use some words in it

Please by all means feel free to post a link to your wolf thread here, in fact I encourage it, I care only about the research, nothing about my thread, I would be happy to get more publicity to your thread.

about 432hz......
I have basically been unable to continue any of my research or really even get my head around the stuff I have already. I hope to be able to pick up where I left off in april, i have been waiting for a long time.

the last time I was able to work on this topic was around half way through last year. I think I have fallen behind, I will have to re-read all your posts and drews and anyone elses when I start again because you are making some real progress and my faith is being restored in the search. I believe you and others will get the bigger picture pieced together soon, I just hope to be part of it

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

P.S) you asked about PLURI, it is not a 'real' word so to speak, I made it up, It is a construct of my imagination.

P.L.U.R is an old acronym that means PEACE LOVE UNITY RESPECT

but Peace, love, unity and respect are just words unless they are said with..
INTEGRITY.

having INTEGRITY, is when you truely mean the things you say.

A good example is when george bush bombed the # out of stuff and then said 'peace'.....

he had no 'integrity' when he said 'peace' because he was invading iraq in an illegal war.....

someone cannot start wars and be peaceful at the same time, therefore he had no integrity.

SO...... P.L.U.R.....said with INTEGRITY....becomes P.L.U.R.I.

it is the sentiment, with the addition of truth....

One day it may become personified into a god,
but that will depend on if I decide to create one or not....
which depends on the magick...
and whether I decide it is a good idea to use the magick...
or not.

[edit on 3/3/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Now I understand P.L.U.R.I.
A lot of people misuse I of Integrity, just as the example you used for Iraq

An example of misuse of (I)ntegrity Iis the DARPA logo
IAO = Information Awareness Office (established after 911

IAO = (iota, alpha, omega) was the Greek form of the Tetragrammaton
IAO = Isis, Apophis (the Destroyer), Osiris
sealofsolomon.tripod.com...
In Egypt Apophis is called Apep.

The war in IRAQ starts exactly 555 days after 911.
This is the middle of OSIRIS, ISIS triangle (666, 888, 1110)
555 x 2 = 1110

Maybe they try to hide clay tablets with 432 evidence in Iraq.

The grandfather of the previous president was called Prescott. (Germany)
We all know his role in World War II.

As soon as I have debunked the Wolf code, I will post a link in this thread.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

IAO = (iota, alpha, omega) was the Greek form of the Tetragrammaton

555 x 2 = 1110

As soon as I have debunked the Wolf code, I will post a link in this thread.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by hawk123]

All of the above interests me.

To understand why 555 or SSS interests me please read this.
2012forum.com...

We also see the A and O in the SATOR SQUARE.
read below.

Hey did you hear about the guy who matched up the RODIN COIL and VBM, (vortex based math) to the SATOR SQUARE...?
breakfornews.com...

yup that is right he solved what this 2000 year old 5x5 SATOR/ROTAS/Knights Templar Magic Square of Mars, is really about...

AN ANCIENT VORTEX THEORY buried, veiled etc...by who?

HOW CAN IT MATCH UP SO WELL?
HOW CAN THIS MAGIC SQUARE ... real source of which is unknown ...
match modern VBM and and and it gets better...

IT CAN ALSO be used to help Penrose/Witten solve their TWISTOR STRING THEORY and nail down gravity.

namaste

p.s.
What is the Wolf Code identified?
Why does it need to be debunked?
I belong to the Counsel of the Wolf
btw

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CHiram_Abiff

Magic Squares or Kamea
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Every row for Mars counts up to 65.
5 rows gives a total of 325

On average this is 25 numbers x 13 = 325

How translate this to the OPERA?

www.hermeticfellowship.org...

the Bride is called THORA, 671, the gate, and the
numerical value of THORA is equivalent to the name
Adonai, when it is “written in its plenitude.” This
means that when ADNI is spelt ALP, DLTH, NUN,
IUD, the value of the letters, written thus, make
up 671 instead of 65, its simple value.

The number 671 is exactly the mean between 666 and
676. The name ADNI also gives 65, which, with
a fraction added, is the square root of 4,326,
or 2,163 ´ 2, which is the measure of a cross
whose limbs are equal to the moon’s diameter.

671 = Adonai, the Holy Guardian Angel
671 = Thora = the Law
671 = Throa = the Gate
671 = Rota = the Wheel (of Fortune)
671 = Athor = the Lady of the path of Daleth

Moon____= (9²+1)/2 = #369 9 81 369 3321
Earth___=(10²+1)/2 =#505 10 100 505 5050
Daath__=(11²+1)/2 =#671 11 121 671 7381

You see 671 ?

[edit on 12-3-2010 by hawk123]

[edit on 12-3-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Again my number 671 as in Hebrew. See my 671 in previous post

ROTAS = 671
OPERA = 256

TENET = 660 (Not 666)
T + E + N + E + T = 300 + 5 + 50 + 5 + 300 = 660

See page 272 for TENET.
www.themasonictrowel.com...

660 = the number of miles in the diameter of the earth 7920 divided by 12

[edit on 13-3-2010 by hawk123]

[edit on 13-3-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Missed this the first time around...... Holy Cow!.... S&F .... Thanks!

I have been using vocal tones with spinning. I think the concept is to physicaly spin, but I have been in one position. At times I get the feeling that everything is spinning around me, amplified by the tones.

I play guitar and sing. I have never had any lessons, but people ask if I was a professional and say I should be. Guitar was to facilitate singing, it seems. Now, digital Karaoke has replaced the guitar.

Thanks again, this has been very eye opening. I have to listen to 432 and see if it is one of the tones I use.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hi win,
your most welcome for the thread & I hope it proves useful,
the tone singing + spinning sounds interesting, can you explain it to me?
I've never heard about it before,
also you said u wondered if 432hz was a tone you had been singing, well if you download a tone generator or reason 4, and set the hz on the generator or the 'master tune' on reason 4 to 432hz - well in the generator it will play a pure tone sine wave of 432hz - then simply sing the note, but it you're finding it tricky to stay in that tuning while singing different notes that where the reason 4 master tune is handy as you can master tune the program then any note you play is tuned with A=432hz as the referrence instead of A=440hz, to quote radiohead "everything in its right place" so to speak.

although you also said you had a guitar, a simply way for you to find the 432 tones, if you can afford it, is to buy a guitar tuner that has an adjustable (referrence) pitch setting, and specifically one that has the option for a 432hz setting, there is no "close enough" here, it HAS to be able to tune in 432hz setting, there are some around, I'd ask the guys at the local music shop to help you find one if you're having trouble but be assertive about the 432hz capabilities. then simply tune guitar as usual but with the tuner referrence pitch at 432 and sing along to the guitar like you used to, if you sing with the guitar as a referrence for 6 weeks you should successfully have retuned your mind & vocals to that pitch - although notes tuned to 432 are the natural pitches of the human voice anyway as the resonant frequency of the human voice is 432hz. So you may find upon retuning that you sound better than ever before

P.L.U.R.I
-Bob Morrison

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Thanks

I tune my guitar using a 440hz pitch pipe. Then I need to fine tune it to make the sound flow better, using my ear. I have a hunch it is tuned to 432 HZ, and that is what makes the sound more plesant to listen to.

I could never figure out why I needed to tune every guitar I picked up, to get the sound I wanted. I never studied music and have learned by sound, in that I would make it sound better than the original, it seems.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

the Norse traditions that speak of
the monstrous wolf Fenrir, and of the shaking of Yggdrasil, go on to
report the final apocalypse in which the forces of Valhalla issue forth on
the side of ‘order’ to participate in the terrible last battle of the gods—a
battle that will end in apocalyptic destruction:
500 doors and 40 there are
I ween, in Valhalla’s walls;
800 fighters through each door fare,
When to war with the Wolf they go.5
With a lightness of touch that is almost subliminal, this verse has
encouraged us to count Valhalla’s fighters, thus momentarily obliging us
to focus our attention on their total number (540 x 800 = 432,000). This
total, as we shall see in Chapter Thirty-one is mathematically linked to the
phenomenon of precession. It is, unlikely to have found its way into
Norse mythology by accident, especially in a context that has previously
specified a ‘derangement of the heavens’ severe enough to have caused
the stars to come adrift from their stations in the sky.

early Jesuit scholars who were among the first Europeans
to visit China had the opportunity in the Imperial Library to study a vast
work, consisting of 4320 volumes, said to have been handed down from
ancient times and to contain ‘all knowledge’.

36, the number of years required for the equinoctial sun to complete a
precessional shift of half a degree along the ecliptic;
4320, the number of years required for the equinoctial sun to complete
a precessional shift of 60 degrees (i.e., two zodiacal constellations).

- Graham Hancock - Fingerprints of the Gods

I could go on quoting 432 for ages but I'd end up posting half the book here!

this book is essential reading for anyone researching 432hz & ancient implementations of sound.

and this post is a good plug for grahams book

-B.M

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I am still working on the Perfect fifth, but in the meantime there was a posting by Len Horowitz on this link, related to 528 Hertz
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I fond this article in the Daily Mail today and was going to start a thread on it, but I don't think I can do it justice.

I think this thread might be the best place to put it - I hope it is of interest to you all.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Couple of small quotes to give a 'flavour' of the article:

His works have been scrutinised and debated for more than 2,000 years by the greatest minds in history.
But it turns out the Greek philosopher Plato still has a few surprises up his sleeve.
In an extraordinary discovery, a British academic claims to have uncovered a series of secret messages hidden in some of the most influential and celebrating writings of the Ancient World.
The codes suggest that Plato was a secret follower of the philosopher Pythagoras and shared his belief that the secrets to the universe lie in numbers and maths.

The key to unravelling the Plato Code lies in a Greek musical scale of 12 notes popular among followers of the earlier philosopher Pythagoras.
Dr Kennedy discovered that key phrases, words and themes crop up in regular intervals throughout Plato's writings and that they match the spacing of these 12 notes in the musical scale.
His most famous work, the Republic, for instance, is made up of 12,000 Homeric lines of text. Dr Kennedy found that every 1,000 lines, Plato returns to the theme of music.
In another dialogue, the Symposium, words describing harmony and unity crop up at the same regularly spaced intervals.
In the Greek musical scale some of the notes are harmonic, or pleasing to the ear. Others are dissonant or grating, and need to be followed by another note to relieve the musical tension they create.
At the location of harmonic notes in his writings, Plato wrote lines associated with love or laughter. But the dissonant notes were marked with screeching sounds or war or death.
Dr Kennedy, whose findings are published in the classics journal Apeiron, believes the pattern of symbols would have been obvious to the ancient followers of Pythagoras.
'As we read his books, our emotions follow the ups and downs of a musical scale. Plato plays his readers like musical instruments,' he said.
A century earlier, Pythagoras had declared that the planets and stars made an inaudible music, or 'harmony of the spheres' and that the secrets of the universe lay in maths.

I have to admit to 'skimming' most of the posts - what you're discussing is way above my head.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by berenike]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
I fond this article in the Daily Mail today and was going to start a thread on it, but I don't think I can do it justice.

I think this thread might be the best place to put it - I hope it is of interest to you all.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

thats freakin awesome, thankyou.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
ALSO announcement erybody...

should've been obvious but

verdi's scientific pitch was NOT a=432hz when C=216.

it was like 430. something...

SO more research should be done to discern the reality of the 'specialness' of 432 over any other 'lower' pitchs, like 430 etc,

the mathematical side & myth/religious side is what gets me about it..

-B.M

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The holistic nature of the seven musical scales.
We can clearly see the pythagoras starting ratio 432:384 = 9:8 and how 432 fits in this matrix.
www.smphillips.8m.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

hawk I'm a little confused because when it comes to numbers I struggle..i operate in more of a rapid-throw/see-what-sticks kind of way...when I compose music for e.g. I hit half a dozen 'wrong' notes before I find the appropriate note to progress the composition...

I noticed that each of the figures represented, are they ratio's? then why are some single digit like '6' and then immediately to the right of '6' is 27/4 and if 27/4 is a ratio, what is it expressing, like 24 x to 4 y? what is x&y? and with regards to the 6, 6 what?

I also saw how for e.g 'perfect 4th - green' had a path of green arrows that covered the entire matrix, likewise so did the other 7 'colours'.

are the 7 'colours' scales?

I thought the perfect 4th was a chord....are you talking about any scales built out of a perfect 4th chord is represented by the green arrows and any scales built from the perfect 5th are represented by the blue arrows?

I'm aware that I really don't understand what I'm looking at...I'm not sure if I know enough for you to explain it to me in terms I can understand, but I'd appreciate it if you will try....

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

[edit on 6/7/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
As pitch in opera rises, so does debate...(news article)

NEW YORK TIMES!!!

how in the hell did this become mainstream!!

-B.M

[edit on 6/7/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
from above linked article-

info regarding differing & rising pitch:

The issue is that the reference pitch, the tone A, has gradually risen over the last 200 years and the consequences may be severe for performers and instruments.

The A used by most symphony and opera orchestras today for uniform tuning ranges between 440 hertz, or cycles per second, to 444 hertz. By comparison, in 1740, Handel favored an A pitched at 422 hertz. Mozart, in 1780, tuned to an A at 421.6 hertz. The French standardized their A at 435 hertz in 1858. A little more than 20 years later, Verdi succeeded in getting a bill passed by the Italian Parliament to tune at A 432 hertz.

In 1938, an international standard for A was set at 440 hertz, but the pitch continued to rise. The New York Philharmonic, under Zubin Mehta, tunes to an A at 442 hertz, as does the Chicago under Georg Solti and the Boston Symphony under Seiji Ozawa. In Berlin, orchestras tune to an A around 448 hertz. In Moscow, the symphony's pitch is even higher, near 450 hertz.

now regarding 432Hz:

Anthony Morss, conductor of the Lubo Opera, prefaced the concert with a commentary on the Verdi pitch. ''All the great bel canto composers wrote for a pitch of about A 432,'' he said. ''We have now reached a pitch that is near a half step above the Verdi tradition. If the pitch continues to rise, it will undermine the entire Italian vocal tradition.''

also..

''I couldn't understand why I wasn't singing at ease during rehearsals,'' she said. ''I asked my husband, who is a tenor as well as a piano tuner, to check the piano. He found that the piano was tuned to A 452. I sang the role at that pitch, but it wasn't my best.

''At the Verdi pitch, the middle is fuller, richer, easier to handle, and the top is easier to attain without strain. If the pitch remained at A 440, it would be tolerable. The problem is that a lot of conductors favor higher tuning to produce a more brilliant orchestral sound. Consequently, more lyric, lighter voices are being asked to sing the dramatic roles. The strain on the voice is serious, especially for young singers at the beginning of their careers.''

Dimiter Mihov, Ms. Laski-Mihova's husband and a tenor with the company, said there was a fundamental consideration for tuning at the lower pitch. ''We have to accept the fact that the music was created at A 432,'' he said. ''That type of sound was in keeping with the dramatic characterization. The sonority of the voice carries the drama, not the intensity.''

this is so freakin' awesome...

-B.M

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hi,
i´m now following this thread for a while, looked at many of the links and downloaded a bit. But as i´m more spiritual and musical interested, i´m a bit confused by all this numbers and ratios and so...

What is now the right tuning? A= 432Hz is clear and the others?
Could you provide me a (easy to follow) list with all notes and Hz?

I build and play mostly exotic instruments like digeredoo and flutes (quena, shakuhachi, indian loveflute...) but nowhere i could find the original tunings for them...

Also i´m still a bit confused about you (drew) claiming the pythagorean harmony is not correct... What is now correct? (also i couldn´t download your 90 page free preview. is it still available?)

Peace and thanks for all this info...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join