It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musick Me Nutrit - The Book Of 432

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
No -- it's not a phonetic sound. O.K. so you have the Perfect 5th as 2:3 or C to G and the Perfect 4th as 3:4 or G to C. So you can not use that for gematria. Period. Again because G x C does not equal C x G. And "divide and average" will not have "one to one correspondence" between letter and number of between algebra and geometry. This symmetry is the basis for all Western math as well -- detailed in math professor Ian Stewart's recent book "Why Beauty is Truth: A history of symmetry."

If C to G is 2:3 and G to C is 3:4 then we can see that 2:3 x 2 is 4:3 which when inverted is 3:4 (and 3:4 x 2:3 = 1:2 the octave). So far so good. And 2:3 x 4:3 is 8:9 as the major 2nd interval or 2:3 squared is 9:4 which is divided by 2 as the major 2nd interval 9:8. But 9:8 is not the same as 8:9 yet 9:8 cubed is the tritone (the square root of two) -- to equally divide the Perfect 4th and Perfect 5th.

In other words using the undertone harmonic of 4:3 goes against the overtone harmonic of 3:4.

en.wikipedia.org...(music)

The root of a perfect fourth, then, is its top note because it is an octave of the fundamental in the hypothetical harmonic series.

Because of the circle of fifths, 2:3 is C to G while C to F is 3:4 -- in other words when we INVERT C to G (2:3) we get F to C as 2:3 or C to F as 3:4 -- because of the 1-4-5 complementary opposites. You can HEAR this 1-4-5 interval complementary opposite within the octave and indeed the 1-4-5 scale interval is the basis for the blues, rock and even classical music.

ALL cultures use the 1-4-5 music intervals as the foundation for music. It's the perception of complementary opposites -- it creates a certain tension or pull to the octave through the yin-yang relation of the Perfect 4th and Perfect 5th. This is why those notes are "bent" in blues music -- because the equal tempered tuning does not use the natural resonance.

The same ratio exists within the same scale so that C to G is 2:3 and G to C is 3:4 in violation of the commutative property. If you double the interval as C to G = 4:3 and then invert it to 3:4 it is no longer G to C since C to G doubled as a fifth interval would be 9:4 (D) not 4:3. But then 9:4 has to be reduced to 9:8 and the number 8 was not allowed in Pythagorean harmonics. The reason being, that, it violates the complementary opposite harmonics of the Tetrad 1:2:3:4 while 2:3 as yang and 3:4 as yin.

reply to post by hawk123

[edit on 31-1-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel

If C to G is 2:3 and G to C is 3:4 then we can see that 2:3 x 2 is 4:3 which when inverted is 3:4 (and 3:4 x 2:3 = 1:2 the octave). So far so good. And 2:3 x 4:3 is 8:9 as the major 2nd interval or 2:3 squared is 9:4 which is divided by 2 as the major 2nd interval 9:8. But 9:8 is not the same as 8:9 yet 9:8 cubed is the tritone (the square root of two) -- to equally divide the Perfect 4th and Perfect 5th.

In other words using the undertone harmonic of 4:3 goes against the overtone harmonic of 3:4.

en.wikipedia.org...(music)

The root of a perfect fourth, then, is its top note because it is an octave of the fundamental in the hypothetical harmonic series.

"Since the ratios between tones derived by harmonics are not consistent, the scale is completely dependent upon the starting pitch."

just as Mr Russell points out in his LCCTO. It's middle F not middle C.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The actual frequency of the "symbol" is arbitrary based on the scale used -- so if you use "C" as the starting frequency, with Pythagorean "divide and average" harmonics -- then you get a different frequency for "F" then the other way around. If you use "F" as the root tone for the scale then you get a different frequency for "C."

www.jessedeanefreeman.com...

For review of Pythagorean harmonics and changing the root tone frequency.

This is completely understand. But there is a DEEPER POINT -- not only can you not "change" keys of the scale in "divide and average" harmonics BUT ALSO AT THE 12th harmonic there is an EXPANSION of the frequency -- so the frequency is not the same. This means that "F" is not the same frequency when it is divide and averaged -- the octave does not have double the value.

The other problem with this "evolution of equal-tempered tuning" paper is that the author does not realize that 5/4 as Just tuning was actually the approximation for the cube root of two as logarithmic or equal-tempered tuning. So it's not that there was just a statistically closer or smaller deviation from the mean -- there was a LEAP in conceptual understanding at the very beginning of Western math regarding the irrational magnitude from harmonics.

grenfellmusic.net:8184...

I made this discovery about "doubling the cube" which the author refers to but again NO CONNECTION to the ratio 5/4. The answer is 1:2:::4:8 is 1:5/4 as 8/5 is to 2.

Since the cube root of 2 is 5/4 and the cube root of 8 is 8/5 -- while the major third 5/4 is the complementary opposite of the minor sixth as 8/5.

That was Archtyas' secret for discovering the Greek Miracle. Math professor Luigi Borzacchini confirms my discovery but says I have no actual historical proof -- although Archimedes definitely understood the harmonic ratio connection to irrational magnitude.

reply to post by Bagatell

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

Hopefully you now understand the Double Headed Eagle

That is much reading on those sites...
(too much paranoid bible babbling and ranting actually)
Did Manly P. Hall understand the double eagle?
How many folks really do?

Because everybody traces much of the symbolism back to the Egyptian mysteries, and that could not be the source...because Marija Gimbutas' work was not completed until the late 20th century, after Manly P. Hall and Pike, and many others were dead...

Maybe Hawk can give me his summation of the double-headed EAGLE...you obviously have done some research...

>>double headed eagle = illuminati = Lucifer bad?

is that it simple?

namaste

[edit on 31-1-2010 by CHiram_Abiff]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
ignore

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

The actual frequency of the "symbol" is arbitrary based on the scale used -- so if you use "C" as the starting frequency, with Pythagorean "divide and average" harmonics -- then you get a different frequency for "F" then the other way around. If you use "F" as the root tone for the scale then you get a different frequency for "C."

OK we agree on that.

This is completely understand. But there is a DEEPER POINT -- not only can you not "change" keys of the scale in "divide and average" harmonics BUT ALSO AT THE 12th harmonic there is an EXPANSION of the frequency -- so the frequency is not the same. This means that "F" is not the same frequency when it is divide and averaged -- the octave does not have double the value.

It appears to me that we are approaching this from different perspectives i.e musical (musickal?) and mathematical. I agree with everything you say above. However if you recognise F as the authentic Do of the chromatic scale then you don't need to change keys. The fact that everything changes at the twelfth harmonic dosn't worry me too much. My hearing isn't that acute. The fact that the octave is a comma short also doesn't worry me too much other than it makes my Strat less than optimal.

Big snip
Greek miracle etc

Sounds similar to John Harrisons thinking on temperament. Which for me squares the circle because it was him advocating tuning to C=256hz (the cube root of 2) which apparently produces a cymatic point within a circle, which brought me to this thread.

But does any of this tell us to what frequency we should tune our authentic DO?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHiram_Abiff

Hopefully you now understand the Double Headed Eagle

That is much reading on those sites...
(too much paranoid bible babbling and ranting actually)
Did Manly P. Hall understand the double eagle?
How many folks really do?

Because everybody traces much of the symbolism back to the Egyptian mysteries, and that could not be the source...because Marija Gimbutas' work was not completed until the late 20th century, after Manly P. Hall and Pike, and many others were dead...

Maybe Hawk can give me his summation of the double-headed EAGLE...you obviously have done some research...

>>double headed eagle = illuminati = Lucifer bad?

is that it simple?

namaste

Since Manly P. Hall was recognized as a 33 degree Mason of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite (AASR) he must have understood the double headed eagle.

Albert Pike wrote "Morals and Dogma" of the AASR and was first published in 1872. The Double Headed Eagle is on the cover of this book.

en.wikipedia.org...

See on next link in the first picture the keys hold by the Double Headed Eagle.
en.wikipedia.org...

Card 33 (the last card, compared with degree 33 of AASR) has again the Da Vinci code Vitruvian man.
learntarot.com...
All other cards are on:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

None of the folks in this world understand the Double Headed Eagle, although the projection is made by the Da Vinci Code Vitruvian Man.
Even after selling millions of Da Vinci books most of the folks do not understand it.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bagatell

OK we agree on that.

It appears to me that we are approaching this from different perspectives i.e musical (musickal?) and mathematical. I agree with everything you say above. However if you recognise F as the authentic Do of the chromatic scale then you don't need to change keys. The fact that everything changes at the twelfth harmonic dosn't worry me too much. My hearing isn't that acute. The fact that the octave is a comma short also doesn't worry me too much other than it makes my Strat less than optimal.

Big snip
Greek miracle etc

Sounds similar to John Harrisons thinking on temperament. Which for me squares the circle because it was him advocating tuning to C=256hz (the cube root of 2) which apparently produces a cymatic point within a circle, which brought me to this thread.

But does any of this tell us to what frequency we should tune our authentic DO?

Squaring the circle (Degree 32)
This is exactly why we now have 440 Hz, because the moon squares the earth with a circumfence of 31680 miles.

Human Canon (Degree 33)

[edit on 2-2-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CHiram_Abiff

Lost Key of Freemasonry, Manly Hall, 33°, p. 48
The seething energies of LUCIFER are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy, he must follow in the footsteps of his forefather Tubal-Cain....

It is symbolized in the Scottish system as the Double-Headed Eagle, and among us, to an extent, as Baphomet.

www.hermetic.com...

[edit on 2-2-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by drew hempel
Very fascinating research.
without a doubt, thank you for contributing, my 'real' life has been so hectic lately I've not had time to be online much let alone continuing my research.

I have however spent the last 4-5months playing ALOT of guitar tuned at *close to perfect* A=432hz, and the effects are wonderful.

My guitar is finally used to the shifted sequence of core frequencies now also, it 'leans' toward the 432 'mark' as I tune. And singing along to this series of pitches seems easier too.

But it's not accurate in terms of real alchemical Pythagorean resonance -- which is also the same as Taoist alchemy and goes back to the Dravidian tantra practice and originated with the Bushmen trance dance healing tradition

can you please elaborate on what where who why etc for the above mentioned dravidian tantra practice & bushmen trance dance healing tradition?

If you want to actually practice Pythagorean philosophy the best bet is to use the "small universe" exercise -- which as the music scale applied to the outer body -- you LISTEN to the 12 notes as the energy nodes along the outside of the body. springforestqigong.com... has great c.d.s to practice the small universe. As you practice this scale then the sound resonates as ultrasound which then ionizes your electrochemical energy -- the emotional energy -- which then ionizes further into electromagnetic energy -- and then finally the middle of the brain gets permanently magnetized.

During this training of REAL Pythagorean harmonics you get telekinesis, telepathy, precognition and healing abilities and you can go without food and water. I went 8 days on half a glass of water but I was never hungry and my energy kept increasing.

The final teaching is that external reality is a projection of our internal chakras so that the universe is a holograph which we exist within. This is called the "rainbow body" or the "Rainbow vortex of reality" or '___' hyperspace -- but it's created FROM the abstract process of the complementary opposite harmonics ratios as the eternal spacetime transformation or formless consciousness.

that's very interesting, and I will have the opportunity to try such a thing soon

Since watching the 8hr presentation of Nassim's at the rouge valley metaphysical seminar & learning about the pillar at the Osirion Temple with the seed of life LASER BURNT through/into it (unreplicable with today's technology) and the other baffling FACTS about that temple with get archeologist reaching for the broom to sweep it all under the closest rug,
I'm VERY interested in learning more about Osiris.

Along with the Sumerians before him & the earliest stuff written about atlantis by ? (i forget who) I also have continued interest in the ancient use of resonance, the ark of the covenant, the hundreds of dead sea scrolls NOT released to the public, shamanism methods & history, etc, I tend to think/feel its all related and that a path of music, magick & shamistic practice will reveal to me whatever it is I'm meant to know.

originally posted by CHiram_Abiff
But we all know that the MAIN SIGNIFICANCE of the pentagram is that within its architecture we find the GOLDEN RATIO

after listening to Nassim & a few others, I would have to suggest that the 64 tetrahedron grid that is found with the 'pentagram/star of david' is its main significance....?

originally posted by Drew hempel
There is no beginning nor ending to "sound" -- it's an eternal resonance with no one listening!

can you explain this in laymans terms please? i find that statement fascinating.

As math professor Steve Strogatz points out fractals (synchronized chaos) are based on Platonic mathematics -- they are ideals NOT FOUND IN NATURE.

how does this fit in with Nassim's view of an ever divisible fractal universe?, see his unified field theory for what I'm referring too.

Personally, I share Nassims point of view on ALOT of things, but need to meet the cosmic snake myself, and ask it if it is the same snake in the bible, the same teacher of knowledge in sumerian texts, egyptian, greek, different names same snake...but does that extend even to the ayahuascan cosmic snake? because its an interactive entity, the users have reported riding around the jungle on the snakes back like they were friends, and if the tribes people say that the plants sing to them on a full moon night, and the follow the sound of the voice of the plant to learn which plants to make the medicine from, then drink the medicine & learn the icaros from the gods, then sing the icaros, singing life itself into existence, discovering the newly manifested seed in hand, and in turn being provided the next medicine they would need, is this then related to the biblical referrences of the voice speaking the word creates the life.....many questions...

where do the native australian aboriginies fit into it all with their rainbow snake and the wandjina... are the wandjina the same beings as the sumerian sky gods, or the egyptians, or greeks, dogon tribes, etc....
is australia the barren land it is today as it was the scene of a great & destructive war like spoken of in the madavitta (i foget what that book is called) the old indian text speaking of nuclear weapons...

originally posted by CHiram_Abiff Funny that it can be transferred again in your famous number.

I was listening to someone talk about Carl Marx's ideas about 'private property' and how when it came about as a concept, people no longer took pride in communal goods, of which there were fewer until the dynamic changed completely, likewise people only felt the 'owned' something, if its was in their exclusive possession. This got me thinking that it might also be responsible for the current perspective on public property, like its 'there for everyone' but 'owned by no one' where really, it should be 'owned by everyone' and I think the difference is in the way people approach caring for the property. people are more inclined to tell others what they CANT do with that property, than take personal measures to care for that property as if it were their own.

-B.M

[edit on 5/2/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Hertz is another example of frequency -- Hertz defines time as spatial distance by using the commutative property. Second was defined by Galileo by time over distance.

Right but we know that's not correct yeah?
I mean Einstein said it was the 4th dimension, and that may not be 100% but I tend to AT LEAST think that time ISN'T purely spatial, if spatial at all .....so then we shouldn't be talking about it in terms of a 'length' of time, right?

So in Pythagorean harmonics you IGNORE HERTZ AND FREQUENCY and you just go by the complementary opposite harmonics of the 1-4-5 as an INFINITE SPIRAL OF FIFTHS.

You LISTEN to this infinite process of frequency through the 1-4-5 ratios -- it can not be measured visually because it violates symmetry and all Western math relies on symmetry.

Does this mean that, when tuning my 6 string guitar, using an electronic tuner (clamps onto guitar - measures vibrations in guitar body) with a reference pitch set to A=432Hz , If I match a 'fretted' note with its 'open' counterpart on a different string of the guitar, it shouldn't sound perfectly in tune, as the pitch is spiralling, not ".....?" and as such, if I were instead to only tune one string with the electronic tuner, and then tune the other strings to that one, the 'open' notes of those strings, would not be accurately tuned to the appropriate frequency for A=432hz, instead still somewhat imposing the artificial 'perfection' onto the true 'imperfect' spiral?

sorry if that question was poorly written, but I am but a simple layman

So we can then logically infer that there is no source for sound -- it's infinite.

See now THAT is a statement that fits in with Nassim's theories, and my own feelings, and so rather than we 'create' sound, we're actually 'modifying' the existing sound, which is ever flowing around us....and through us?

...as sound is an illusion already by existing only as an interpretation of electronic signals, converted from mechanical movements, converted from changes in air pressure, created by waves of kinetic energy, created elsewhere by some other mechanical motion, but then it would be different say with water, or train tracks.

Those differences between the mediums in which 'sound' can travel to the ear to be interpreted by the brain, are another aspect to the mysterious nature of sound.

according to the rosicrucian cosmic energy chart, if you lower this 'frequency' of a sound, and it becomes by human definition pure physical force, like an earthquake, raise that same frequency high enough and sound becomes light...... so in that sense, the ever existing sound, does indeed flow through us, more so, it IS us.

but then, if we are to 'ignore' frequency & hertz...this is not true?
and why ignore hertz & frequency again?

originally posted by hawk123
Unfortunately I do not know the answer, since I first need to make the connection with planets.

yup, and maybe Jupiter would be a good place to start....

originally posted by drew hempel You can read the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" translated by Charles Luk for the details on the small universe exercise. You can also get a c.d. to practice it as real Pythagorean harmonics from springforestqigong.com... -- Level 1 sitting meditation c.d.

O.K. you can use "divide and average" math which was converted to logarithms as the Greek Miracle -- but it is based on "deep disharmony" with an escalating diminishing rate of return for technology -- the destructive effects increase. This, again, is from the "divide and average" music harmonics:

nonduality.com... gives further details.

Right but so then where does Nassim's unified field theory with the 64 tetrahedron grid & the black hole/reverse black holes, infinite fractals etc fit into those options? I'd be very interested to hear what you make of Nassim's theories

Again because G x C does not equal C x G.

Is this because the 'difference' between point A & point B, changes depending on 'which way you're going'? so are you going 'up' from A to B, or 'down' from B to A, because the 'distance' going 'up' does not match the distance going 'down'? (spiralling down the frequency bandwidth...?)

See all I'm certain of at the moment is that Sumerian & Egyptian musical instruments were found that either had a resonant frequency of 432 or was actually tuned to 432hz, and that there's evidence of a base of knowledge & a level of technology that once existed that would make today the dark ages, and I want to try to tap into that somehow, in part with music made on instruments tuned to 432hz. I want to see what happens if & when I 're-tune' myself.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

...From the words will come sound from the sound will come form...

[edit on 5/2/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Jupiter is Dürer's Magic Square in the book: The Lost Symbol
mathworld.wolfram.com...
It is also the symbol of the Olympic GOD Zeus.

x(1+x²)/2
1=Kether = (1²+1)/2 = #1 1
2=Zodiac = (2²+1)/2 = #5 10
3=Saturn_ = (3²+1)/2 = #15 45
4=Jupiter = (4²+1)/2 = #34 136
5=Mars__ = (5²+1)/2 = #65 325
6=Sun___ = (6²+1)/2 = #111 666 (432+234)
7=Venus__ = (7²+1)/2 = #175 1225
8=Mercury = (8²+1)/2 = #260 2080
9=Moon___ = (9²+1)/2 = #369 3321 (hawk 123 x 3)
10=Earth =(10²+1)/2 = #505 5050
11=Daath =(11²+1)/2 = #671 7381

Note that 234 is a significant number included in the article. It has the positive 666 tangent, and when added to its mirror 432, the result comes to 666

www.greatdreams.com...

It is all music an mirrored music:
BACH + JSBACH = 14 + 41 = 55
321 + 123 = 444 ISIS / 2
432 + 234 = 666 OSIRIS

www.greatdreams.com...

Prometheus stole the (Olympic) fire from Zeus (Jupiter)
The list of artists who explored demonic forces is a long one and includes, in composers, Mozart, Beethoven, Berlioz, Gounod, Tchaikovsky, Boito, Liszt, Wagner and, finally, Scriabin who, in his last tone poem "Prometheus: Poem of Fire" Op. 60, made the linkage between Prometheus and Lucifer explicit.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 5-2-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
576 = Eagle Code (See Page 4 of this thread)
ISIS = 888
OSIRIS = 666

432 / 666 = 576 / 888

The vesica again, which is 192 broad, is formed by two intersecting
circles 384 in diameter (192 x 2 = 384), and their
breadth is 576 (192 x 3); and 576 is the square of 24.

432/384 = 9/8 is starting ratio of Locrian scale.

In Greek:
ΘΕΟΣ (Theos-God) x PI = 284 x 3,14159 = 892

Α=1, Π=80 Ε=5, Ι=10, Ρ=100, Ο=70, Ν=50 =316 (Infinity)
Π=80, Ν=50, Ε=5, Υ=400, Μ=40, Α=1 =576 (Spirit, Eagle code)
ΑΠΕΙΡΟΝ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ (Infinity Spirit) = 892 (316 + 576)

ΘΕΟΣ (Theos-God) x PI = 284 x 3,14159 = 892

ΘΕΟΣ (Theos-God) x PI = ΑΠΕΙΡΟΝ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ (Infinity Spirit) = 892

Again the 576 Eagle code, related to PI.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The venus pentagram is also making a square around the earth.
The final result is again 3168.

www.bibleprophesy.org...

Greek:
Lord = 800
Jesus = 888 (3 x 296)
Christ = 1480 (5 x 296) (2368 = 8 x 296)
Total = 3168

Hebrew:
Lord = 37
Jesus = 397
Christ = 358
Total = 792 x 4 sides = 3168
The mean diameter of our earth is 7920 miles!

The Code Behind the Maya Long Count
www.earthmatrix.com...

Before Jesus was born, all these codes were already used in the Greek and Hebrew alphabets. There was also no Venus conjunction around the year 0.

2368 Haabs multiplied by the Venus quotient 2700 / 2701 results in the 864000 days. (Again a multiple of 432)

[edit on 7-2-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

The list of artists who explored demonic forces is a long one and includes, in composers, Mozart, Beethoven, Berlioz, Gounod, Tchaikovsky, Boito, Liszt, Wagner and, finally, Scriabin who, in his last tone poem "Prometheus: Poem of Fire" Op. 60, made the linkage between Prometheus and Lucifer explicit.

wait wait wait, see correct me if i'm wrong, but zeus IS 'god' & prometheus IS 'lucifer', the 'characters' are the same, just written into different religion/mythology, so why not look at the earliest records available instead? the stuff written in sanskrit, or the dead sea scoll's, Mesopotamian stuff etc... the osirion temple.

And why should we believe that the 'so called' lucifer, i.e Enki, was such a bad guy? have you ever considered that 'GOD' was an alien who did some advanced DNA work & 'created' us modern men from cavemen, now lets say that this 'god' was worshipped as the creator, but perhaps our humans lives were to be spent serving him & fulfilling HIS needs, things that are in HIS best interest, like for e.g the 'crazy' theory of 'us' being created to mine gold for them (the aliens i.e 'sky gods')

so along comes Enki, and educates these humans in the fields of knowledge that they had been otherwise kept from, lets say this knowledge gave them everything they needed to 'match' the power of "god/zeus/Anu" seeing as these aliens technology & wisdom was all that made them godlike at all, and therefore giving away everything to us, made us their equal, which 'god' did not like, but was Enki the good guy then? seems that yes he was. see the following -

The Sumerians, the people of the land of Sumer, are sometimes called the ‘sudden civilization’, and for good reason. They suddenly spawned around 4000BC in between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, Mesopotamia. Many Biblical scholars claim this area to be the Biblical site of the ‘Garden of ED.EN’; it is regarded as the Cradle of Civilization.

It’s interesting that a lot of Origins ‘myths’ talk about lands covered with water, leaves a lot for speculation, but that is for another time. The Sumerians referred to themselves as ùĝ saĝ gígpe which translates to ‘the big-headed people’.

if not depicting what they actually are (being ‘big-headed’) could only be describing what they want to be OR what they are in some way connected to. Ancient Sumerian mythology carries vivid tales of wars between men and God’s, interaction between men and God’s and the transferring of knowledge between men and God’s.

The deities of the Sumerian people were called Annunaki (sometimes Ananaki). Annunaki were ‘those of royal blood’ as they were the children of Heaven (Anu) and (Na) Earth (Ki).

Anu was the prime God, the God of heaven, the God of god’s. Anu was one of the first Sumerian God’s, along with Enki and Enlil.

Enki was the God of water, but more importantly he was considered the God knowledge and wisdom as it was Enki who travelled to Earth and taught man. Enki means lord (En) of Earth (Ki). Enki’s sacred number was the number 40 (the number of death), further, Enki is regarded by some as the snake (devil) in the Garden of ED.EN in Genesis. The demonization of Enki is evident.

In the Epic, the God Marduk is the son of Enki, the ‘lord’ God of ancient Babylon. The epic depicts the battle between Marduk and Tiamat (mother of life), Tiamat is believed by some to be the physical and metaphysical planet Earth. Tiamat seeks revenge over Ea (Enki’s father, primeval God) after Ea killed Tiamat’s husband, Apsu (primeval God). Marduk, being Enki’s son fights against Kingu (the consort of Tiamat) over who will have control of Earth. Marduk ends up winning and slays Kingu; he then creates humankind from his own blood.

Gen. 1:14: And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years”

Enuma Elish 5:12–13: “The Moon-god he caused to shine forth, the night he entrusted to him. He appointed him, a being of the night, to determine the days;”

The consultation of God(s) before the creation of man:

Gen 1:26: "God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

Enuma Elish 6:4-9: That which he had conceived in his heart he imparted unto him:"My blood will I take and bone will I fashion. I will make man, that man may. I will create man who shall inhabit the earth”

Prometheus is credited, in Greek mythology as being an enthusiast of mankind as he went against the other God’s wishes and taught forbidden knowledge. Much like Enki, who was considered the God of wisdom and knowledge, among other things. Enki was one of the keepers of divine decrees called ME, these ME made civilization possible as they held the secrets to technology, societal development, agriculture, etc.

According to Laurence Gardner, “The dominant tenet of the new thought was based wholly on the utmost fear of Enlil [Enki’s brother], who was known to have instigated the great Flood [or else acquiesced in not warning the humans, or making any attempt to save them], and to have facilitated the invasion and destruction of civilized Sumer. Here was a deity who spared no mercy for those who did not comply with his dictatorial authority.” Bramley states that, “We therefore find Ea [Enki] as the reputed culprit who tried to teach early man (Adam) the way to spiritual freedom. This suggests that Ea intended his creation, Homo sapiens, to be suited for Earth labor, but at some point he changed his mind about using spiritual enslavement as a means.”

Let’s look at this feisty relationship between the brother God’s in the Biblical perspective.

+It was Enki who created the first humans, AD.AM and EVE.

+It was Enlil though, who created the land that was, ED.EN.

+Enki was the serpent in the garden who urged AD.AM and EVE to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the garden, Enki was the serpent.

+It was Enlil then, who drove them out of ED.EN once they had betrayed his commands, his authority.

+Enki was there to clothe AD.AM and EVE.

It’s interesting to note here the use of the Hebrew word for snake in the Bible, nâchâsh, which translates to ‘the hissing serpent’. But it comes from the word NHSH, which means ‘to decipher, to find out’.

Read more here
-B

[edit on 10/2/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Thanks for this update.
Last year I was in Athens and my hotel was on the same street as Zeus.
en.wikipedia.org...(Athens)

The numerical value of NCHSH (serpent) is 358; it is therefore
equivalent by Gematria to MSHICH, Messiah
www.biblewheel.com...
888 / 296 = 3
1480 / 296 = 5
2368 / 296 = 8

More on number 358 in: (on page 124)
www.themasonictrowel.com...

A strong number connection with my previous post and the Maya 's.
www.earthmatrix.com...

[edit on 11-2-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Thanks for this update.
Last year I was in Athens and my hotel was on the same street as Zeus.
en.wikipedia.org...(Athens)

spooky!

The numerical value of NCHSH (serpent) is 358; it is therefore
equivalent by Gematria to MSHICH, Messiah

sparked a google search -

In Jewish messianic tradition and eschatology, messiah refers to a future King of Israel from the Davidic line, who will rule the people of united tribes of Israel[1] and herald the Messianic Age[2] of global peace. In Standard Hebrew, The Messiah is often referred to as מלך המשיח, Méleḫ ha-Mašíaḥ (in the Tiberian vocalization pronounced Méleḵ haMMāšîªḥ), literally meaning "the Anointed King."

Christians believe that prophecies in the Hebrew Bible refer to a spiritual savior, partly evidenced in passages from the Book of Isaiah: "Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel,"[Isa. 7:14]

I freakin knew jesus was actually Immanuel, but what I noticed the most here is that a messiah heralds a new age of global peace. Which is not just a good thing, but the best thing. now if the serpent/Enki/Lucifer/prometheus translates to 'messiah' which you say it has, then religion has been lying to us about 'god & the devil' and 'demonizing' Lucifer into what people think he is today.....still I'm not about to become satanic or anything, because it would seem those satanic religions have the wrong Idea about 'lucifer' too..

for more stuff relating to the ark/grail/immanuel & such see my post here

A strong number connection with my previous post and the Maya 's.
www.earthmatrix.com...

hey hawk is the pentagram technically/mathematically the same as the star of david? coz if it is, you should take a look at

video.google.com...
Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library (PART 1)

video.google.com...#
Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library (PART 2)

"As a psychology major with a Master's degree, I ended up taking 30 pages of notes while watching this video. That's how much of an impact it made on me!" - maya12-21-2012

And check out the Star of david related stuff Here (2nd post down)

talk to you later mate!

-B.M

[edit on 11/2/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Although the sum is the same 358 the calculation is different.
Messiah:
Mem = 40
Shin = 300
Yod = 10
Heth = 8
Total = 358

Serpent: (pronounced "nakhash"):
Nun = 50
Heth = 8
Shin = 300
Total = 358

The Serpent wants to be the Messiah.
The Serpent is related to Atlantis (Nephilim)
We can see the Serpent in this document on the Alpha training.
Download from there the PDF document.
www.despatch.cth.com.au...

Page 122:
The Gnostic Nassenes worshipped Christ as a ‘serpent’ and celebrated a curious ceremony called the ‘Eucharist of the Serpent.’

Page 260:
Roman Catholic/Anglican Serpent Crooks

Page 262:
The Protestant Sun-God Dragon Prince and his Serpent Goddess
She wears a snake draped around her neck

Page 325:
The photo below of the Jewish Ark of the Covenant and Seven-branched Candelabrum etc. was taken by the author in 1992. These Masonic York Rite reproductions reside inside the Royal Arch Room of the George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia, U.S.A., and illustrate Masonry’s preoccupation and obsession with Solomon’s temple.

I am still watching the videos, you posted and will come back on the Pentagon image.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Genesis 1:1 starts with the Venus quotient = 2701
www.biblewheel.com...

The flood of Noah is in 1656
1656 divided by 72 = 23. So that the relationship is of 6,000 to 23. but in the Jewish calendar, one year is reckoned as of 365 days, which number in 23 years, plus the 5 leap-year days of that period, amounts to 8,400 days, or 1,200 seven-day weeks; which last sum, multiplied by 72, to find the number of seven-day weeks in 23 x 72 = 1,656 years, yields 1,200 x 72 = 86,400, which is twice 43,200.

www.carnaval.com...

Again 432 connection.
Diameter sun (432 + 432) + Diameter Earth (396 + 396) = 1656

My expectation is that the sons of Gods (Nephilims) build the pyramids before the flooding.

Be aware OSIRIS = NIMROD is king of Babel
vodpod.com...

[edit on 12-2-2010 by hawk123]

[edit on 12-2-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The Six Pointed Star of David?
David never has understand the Star.
It was more the Seal of Solomon.

It was Edmund de Rothschild who gave the Masonic Rothschild Seal of Solomon to Herzl to use as Israel’s official emblem and it was Lord Lionel Walter Rothschild, with Herzl, who established the Jewish Colonial Trust in London to fund and establish the modern State of Israel.
Subsequently, thirty years after the Balfour Declaration was signed, the modern State of Israel was established in 1948, with funding from the British Jewish Colonial Trust, under the flag of the Rothschild Seal of Solomon – a witchcraft 6-pointed Babylonian Star of Lucifer logo.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

Again 432 and its mirror number 234 are 666.
234 = THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA (Gematria)

Key of 432
www.thegizatemplate.com...

[edit on 13-2-2010 by hawk123]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join