It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musick Me Nutrit - The Book Of 432

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hawk unfortunately you have it turned around.

You would have to read my book "Natural Resonance Revolution" for all the references -- it's a FREE FULL PREVIEW

www.lulu.com...

90 pages.

Essentially Dr. Jacques Cauvin's book "Birth of the Gods and the Origin of Agriculture" documents that around 9000 BCE there was a SYMBOLIC REVOLUTION to promote

rectilinear geometry for a Solar-based plow farming culture that spread through warfare.

The LUNAR CIRCULAR HOUSES WERE DESTROYED.

This same destruction process is documented in Africa -- the older matrifocal lunar houses are all CIRCULAR -- like the Senufo in Ivory Coast. I gave several sources for the lunar geometry as circular.

The Solar calendar is based on a "divide and average" mathematics using rectilinear geometry -- i.e. the Pythagorean Theorem goes back to 3,000 BCE used to "square the circle" for ritual Solar priesthood altar construction. Professor Abraham Seidenberg documented this -- that the Brahmin Solar priests were converting the Lunar CIRCULAR altars to rectilinear Solar altars. The same "squaring of the circle" math was then used to find the center of the wheel for chariot technology.

Sorry to burst your bubble -- the links you give for supposed Pythagorean harmonics are all bogus -- because again there is a FALSE understanding of Pythagorean harmonics -- stemming from Plato, Archytas and Eudoxus.

I've corresponded quite a bit with Math professor Luigi Borzacchini who is the top expert on ancient musical mathematics. Also math professor Joe Mazur stated I had done very valuable research and encouraged me to submit it to the MAA Journal -- the most read math journal.

I discovered the secret music proportion solution for Archtyas' doubling of the cube. Again my book gives further details and references.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
Hawk unfortunately you have it turned around.

You would have to read my book "Natural Resonance Revolution" for all the references -- it's a FREE FULL PREVIEW

www.lulu.com...

90 pages.

I will start this week reading. Very interesting.
Please let me know what I have turned around.

384 432 music ends on 10368 (Locrian scale)
440 squares earth with 31680 (72 x 440)

10368 and 31680 contain the same digits and related to PI.
www.themeasuringsystemofthegods.com...

31104 = 10368 x 3
=====
576 = Eagle

64 x 9 = 576 EAGLE
63 x 9 = 567

The Eye of Horus ratio is [64:63]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
O.K. so basically the Vedic system and the Chinese and Babylonian -- they were all using "divide and average" mathematics for Solar-based calendars and ritual geometry.

This means that the measurement of the harmonics was transferred to a visual measurement -- so all of civilization is based on visual-based measurements, including the divide and average ratios.

Using harmonics as a philosophy -- Pythagoras stated "All is Number AND HARMONY" -- means using logical inference. Logical inference is a process of listening. The perception resonates through complementary opposite harmonics -- that's what makes the listening eternal as a form of energy creation. No ONE is listening -- "one" was not a number in Pythagorean philosophy.

So when the Lyndon LaRouchites or even Professor Ernest McClain -- throw out a lot of "divide and average" harmonic ratios as the Gods, etc. -- that's all fine and good -- it's accurate historically. But it's not accurate in terms of real alchemical Pythagorean resonance -- which is also the same as Taoist alchemy and goes back to the Dravidian tantra practice and originated with the Bushmen trance dance healing tradition.

If you want to actually practice Pythagorean philosophy the best bet is to use the "small universe" exercise -- which as the music scale applied to the outer body -- you LISTEN to the 12 notes as the energy nodes along the outside of the body. springforestqigong.com... has great c.d.s to practice the small universe. As you practice this scale then the sound resonates as ultrasound which then ionizes your electrochemical energy -- the emotional energy -- which then ionizes further into electromagnetic energy -- and then finally the middle of the brain gets permanently magnetized.

During this training of REAL Pythagorean harmonics you get telekinesis, telepathy, precognition and healing abilities and you can go without food and water. I went 8 days on half a glass of water but I was never hungry and my energy kept increasing.

The final teaching is that external reality is a projection of our internal chakras so that the universe is a holograph which we exist within. This is called the "rainbow body" or the "Rainbow vortex of reality" or '___' hyperspace -- but it's created FROM the abstract process of the complementary opposite harmonics ratios as the eternal spacetime transformation or formless consciousness.

reply to post by hawk123

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

rectilinear geometry for a Solar-based plow farming culture that spread through warfare.

The LUNAR CIRCULAR HOUSES WERE DESTROYED.

This same destruction process is documented in Africa -- the older matrifocal lunar houses are all CIRCULAR -- like the Senufo in Ivory Coast. I gave several sources for the lunar geometry as circular.

The Solar calendar is based on a "divide and average" mathematics using rectilinear geometry -- i.e. the Pythagorean Theorem goes back to 3,000 BCE used to "square the circle" for ritual Solar priesthood altar construction. Professor Abraham Seidenberg documented this -- that the Brahmin Solar priests were converting the Lunar CIRCULAR altars to rectilinear Solar altars. The same "squaring of the circle" math was then used to find the center of the wheel for chariot technology.

Still studying the book on the link you provided. Amazing !!!

Solfeggio = THE KEY = 528 =
www.biblewheel.com...

9/11 x 528 = 432 (Solar related)
8/11 x 528 = 384 (Lunar related)

9 : 8 = 432 : 384 Start of Locrian scale with Pythagoras interval (9:8)

Lunar calendar = 384 related.
www.hermetic.ch...
www.jewishmag.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
hawk -- thanks for your links and research on the Solfeggio lunar-solar connections. Indeed I had been trying to find some source saying WHY the Solfeggio harmonics were based on what they were. The ONLY thing I could find is that they were used in Medieval times of the church when "Pythagorean" harmonics were used.

Fair enough. Also the links you give on the lunar calendars in China and for Judaism -- all accurate and fascinating.

BUT IT IS STILL USING DIVIDE AND AVERAGE RATIOS WHICH IS NOT REAL PYTHAGOREAN HARMONICS.

This is a below quote from my "blogbook" called "Deep Disharmony" -- the Chapter 4 was the material from my research in correspondence with math professor Joe Mazur:

So we can see that the ratio 9/8 was created only after the octave was doubled for the purpose of geometric mean. Although the later Pythagoreans used the ratio 9/8 for tuning it must be emphasized that the early Pythagoreans did not use the D' above the octave. Why? Because the ratio 9/4, reduced to 9/8, is not of the Tetrad. As Professor Andre Barbera notes: "Orthodox Pythagorean theory recognizes five consonances: fourth, fifth, octave, twelfth, and double octave; and these are represented by the multiple and superparticular ratios from the tetrad. The number 8 obviously does not belong to the tetrad." from "The Consonant Eleventh and the Expansion of the Musical Tetractys: A Study of Ancient Pythagoreanism," by André Barbera, Journal of Music Theory, 1984.

O.K. so when you derive the "lunar" and "solar" frequencies -- that's NOT PYTHGOREAN HARMONICS -- it's a spatial measurement of time.

You might want to read my blogbook for more details:

naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

reply to post by hawk123

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Now if the Pythagoran Tetractys is not correct, what does this mean for
the Hebrew Tetractys? See last picture
www.donaldtyson.com...

273 = Hiram Abiff = Ch V R M A B I V
640 = Hiram, King of Tyre = Ch V R M M L K Tz V R
465 = King Solomon = M L K sh L M H
===
1378 = Total

See the book:
"The True and Invisible Rosicrucian Order" and search 1378.
1378 is the starting year for Rosicrucian Order.

273 = The Stone which the builders rejected (Freemasons)
www.biblewheel.com... (Related = 528 = Solfeggio)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I totally agree with you on the Matrix plan logo introduced after 911.
en.wikipedia.org... (I.A.O.)

George Lucas: THX-1138 + LUH-3417 = 4555 = 5 x 911
A pentagram with sides 911.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Gematria in Hebrew is from AFTER the Hellenization of Western Asia. So the "one to one correspondence between symbol and number" is gematria while the REAL TETRAD uses complementary opposite harmonics. The Platonic Tetrad only goes as far as the equal-tempered tuning -- when the comma of Pythagoras kicks in -- so it's about CONVERTING the Pythagorean Tetrad to the "divide and average" ratios.

Here's more on the origins of gematria from my blogbook "deep disharmony"

Anyway the Attic alphabet was crucial to create the logarithmic revolution in Greek Civilization.

Theon was the one to first use “differential calculus” in Alexandria to calculate the square root of two as a limit based on differential geometry.

But then Diophantus took Theon’s work and Apollonius — based on ellipses of the cone — to create an algebra using an alphabet.

The new math logic failed in Alexandria but in Greece it was successful with the Attic number system which is essential the same as Phoenician and Semitic Gematria.

The key to Gematria is equidistant spacing of the letters with the numbers. This emphasis is even explicit in today’s obsession with the Number Code in the Bible — all that crap promoted on cable.

What gets lost in all this is the Pythagorean Theorem and it’s connection to the Law of Pythagoras — the Harmonic Series.

The very first “proof” for the square root of two as a logarithmic number was using the Attic Number System based on continuous fractions.

That’s how Plato and Philolaus (a Pythagorean who stole their secrets and went to Plato) did it and then Eudoxus, Plato’s student, said:

Hey why not consider number to BE the line so that we are freed from this dependence on number as ratio (which are endless and have logical paradoxes).

And another excerpt (you can read Jamie James' book "Music of the Spheres" for the details on how Plato's Timeaus was connected to the equal-tempered tuning from the Comma of Pythagoras). It has to do with the CUBE number:

Professor Micahel J. B. Allen (UCLA) in his “Ficino, Daemon Mathematics and the Spirit” in the book Natural Particulars (M.I.T. Press, 1999) docuemnts that the founder of humanism, Marsilio Ficino discovered in Plato a secret demonstration of the 4:5 as root of three transformation. So the ratio 4:5 is actually the secret of creating three dimensional spacetime that guides the perception of bifocal vision for humans – even though the Law of Pythagoras is higher dimensional natural resonance! Under Plato’s secret teaching for geometric politics the ratio 9/8 is the whole note in the scale and also the whole person to be socially engineered. 9/8 is the Tetrad 3/2 cubed (the secret for 666 with 3 as Male and 2 as Female) – again a product of Archytas equation – with 9/8 cubed approximating the square root of two! In Egypt, problem 50 of Ahmes is that a square field of side 8 units is equal to a circle of diameter 9 units with 4 x (8/9) squared closely approximating the transcedental © (pie). (Source: Makers of Mathematics).

[edit on 14-1-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Gematria in Hebrew is from AFTER the Hellenization of Western Asia. So the "one to one correspondence between symbol and number" is gematria while the REAL TETRAD uses complementary opposite harmonics. The Platonic Tetrad only goes as far as the equal-tempered tuning -- when the comma of Pythagoras kicks in -- so it's about CONVERTING the Pythagorean Tetrad to the "divide and average" ratios.

Here's more on the origins of gematria from my blogbook "deep disharmony"

Pythagoras and Hebrew Tetractys are also mentioned by Freemasons like Scottish Rite. They are also wrong?

www.bradford.ac.uk...

www.bradford.ac.uk...

The overtones of the fifths and octaves do not line up because 2:3 is yang and 3:4 is yin -- the Perfect 5th as 2:3 is the COMPLEMENTARY OPPOSITE of the of the Perfect 4th.

Still studying your book!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well you'll get to my Freemason rants - basically I'm saying that Western civilization is wrong and that it is based on "mass ritual sacrifice" by "containing infinity through ritual geometry" which IS FREEMASONRY.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
hello drew
small world on the internet...that is for sure.
I followed hawk back to this thread, we had intersected at the number 528 some time ago on ATS.
And he recently posted a link on my wordblog to check out his 432 inspirations.
And there is some great stuff on this thread BTW.
(personally I feel the Riddle of the Sphinx is connected to 432/423, but that would be another thread.)

So after a little Hawk augury, I read the message, and here you are too.

Drew, you and me had chatted briefly on Archarya S site.
I was not very welcome on that site...I admit I am quite opinionated.
My stance is controversial along with the info I present as evidence.
It seems the WEST prefers to remain IGNORANT of certain facts of life that predated the walkie-talkie era. Folks seem to forget about the 30,000 documented years pre-dating the 'Christ' revolution.

Anyway an ongoing spat with another fellow got us both evicted.
Too bad for them, really IMHO.
But I could sense my evolving thesis was a threat to their mantra...
"slay jesus"
I did ask them, the Archarya status quo, what they would replace 'jesus' with after they finally slay him, and bury him?
Because I shared with ALL of them, that I was not impressed with the consciousness on the site, certainly not enough to fill the vacuum they would create by burying an archetypal TRUTH, a truth to be found in the figurative jesus, that they had not taken the time to fully understand.

As you may recall, I was the fella who also suggested much of the Jesus hype was veiling the swastika.
I still feel that way...actually the swastika evidence I have gathered since leaving Archarya's site has only helped to solidify my thesis...
I have added the Maltese cross, celtic cross, pentagram, phi, Phi, pi, as all symbols and concepts connected to ancient vortex theory, as favored by Democritus and Leucippus.
Actually as I continue to research the connections between spirals, swastikas and maltese crosses, and light and sound, phi and pi, it is clear that these symbols and mathematical concepts formed the backbone of such a theory.

Powerful stuff, IMHO.
Asymmetry is the biological/chemical/physics KEY that can be followed from dimension to dimension.
Like a thread...all the building blocks are asymmetrical.
From the smallest (matter/anti-matter) to the biggest...flat asymmetric spiral galaxies...and everything in between...like DNA, amino acids, sugars ... the list is extensive....that is why German square heads make such good math/physics investigators.
Square heads and building blocks on all scales...seems to compute?
And if you doubt my association between physics and the German mind, just remember how a German counts to three.
Which fingers does he hold up...yes that is correct...he uses the thumb, index and middle finger...the same 3 fingers used in physics when defining the 'right hand rules' that they favor.

ASYMMETRY between left and right hands.
And the symbol I would use as a German to represent such a life process?
What symbol would I use to express the involution (inward) or evolution (outward) expressions in a asymmetrical yin/yang universe?
The 10,000 year old 'good luck' asymmetrical swastika is the only choice available.

And the spool that lets out those threads are like whorls...and TROY was filled with them, along with thousands of swastika markings, like the thousands found in Roman catacombs.

The R/L handedness displayed in all heraldry and symbolism forms a huge part of the archetypal language.
MIRRORS are x, y, z axis playgrounds into the mind's funhouse of reflections and rotations.
Pythagoras lives inside our minds...we need the geometer to help us navigate.
And jesus was created for the same purpose, a navigator.

continued on next post

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
So quickly just to finish.
I was born at 528 a.m.
528 and 432 brought Hawk and me together.
528 was certainly a KEY for me.
Because 528 is the Mi-ra frequency.
Or the Mirror (mi-ra) frequency, is what I feel intuitively.
528 is a KEY which has opened quite a few doors for both me and mi.

It helped me find one of the simplest galactic 'golden' codes there is to remember.
The golden mean >> golden ratio >> golden spiral >> phi
ALL based on logarithmic growth...all correlating to the Fibonacci numbers that eventually arrived in Europe via Persia. (again)

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8...

That is the Fibonacci 'code' (as you know) with or without the 0.
(and yes the numbers 258, 528, 852 are all numerical anagrams)

Quite the claim.
But this simple code, (which is nature's spiral) has now been observed on the nano-scale.
2010 News hot off the press re: the GOLDEN RATIO is isolated on the nano scale...
2012forum.com...

So here we have again a process of life observed on all levels/dimensions.
Visible and invisible, a law of nature connected to the pentagram...that was veiled till the 12th century from Europe, until Fibonacci returned from Persia and resurrected it.

Anyway here are countless examples of how 11258 and 112358 have opened many of nature's phi doors that are being VEILeD by EVIL.
The info gathered here only helps support those quantum and Macrocosmic observations regarding phi and pi.
breakfornews.com...

namaste

Raphael

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHiram_Abiff
So quickly just to finish.
I was born at 528 a.m.
528 and 432 brought Hawk and me together.
528 was certainly a KEY for me.
Because 528 is the Mi-ra frequency.
Or the Mirror (mi-ra) frequency, is what I feel intuitively.
528 is a KEY which has opened quite a few doors for both me and mi.

namaste

Raphael

Yep, and the HIRAM ABIFF (273 KEY) is related to the 528 KEY.
On next link you find at the end: Related Number 528
www.biblewheel.com...

HIRAM ABIFF = 273 (504 + 273 = 777) (504 x 10 = PLATO Code)

Now Rosicrucian codes are based on HIRAM ABIFF code.

And Mozart and Bach continued on Rosicrucian codes.

Mozart used exactly the same translation table as BACH.
Mozarts word "zauberfloete" = 129 = "CREDO" trinity of BACH.
books.google.com...

BACH:

If the codes and keys are not correct and we should go to ASSYMETRICAL, then I completely agree with Drew that Western civilazation is hacked.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hawk one of my blog readers -- Piet from Amsterdam -- dug up my revised masters thesis --

web.archive.org...

Here's the quote I had been trying to find for you which shows why Plato's Timeaus Tetrad is not the REAL Pythagorean tetrad:

Music theorist Jamie James points out that not only, as is well known, did Plato have a disdain for music and its uncontrollable social power, but he was hostile "towards mousike (which it ought to be born in mind, meant any human activity governed by the Muses)." James cites researcher Cornford, who remarks how in Timaeus Plato defines the concept of the World Soul by the Pythagorean ratios but he stops at the end of the fifth octave overtone, where the overshooting comma of Pythagoras occurs.

reply to post by hawk123

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
That's pretty funny about the German count to three physics connection!

O.K. well I hope you can read my research -- I think I posted the links here but I'll do it again:

My online articles, masters thesis, and lulu.com book: www.nonduality.com... www.lulu.com... www.hiddenmysteries.org... web.archive.org... www.viewzone.com... www.mind-energy.net... www.mind-energy.net... www.mind-energy.net... www.martialdevelopment.com...

Anyway as far as the Persia souce of the Fibonacci Series for the West -- that is fascinating -- thanks. I now remember that Fibonacci had been translated the Arabic texts so that makes sense.

But what I discovered as per music ratios and the Golden Ratio -- is that the ORDER OF THE FIBONACCI SERIES HAS TO BE REVERSED. You would want to read my blog book "Deep Disharmony" but I'll give you the quotes:

naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

The “music logarithmic spiral” of the actual Matrix Plan converges to the Golden Ratio but the equiangular Golden Ratio spiral can be approximated through the sine-waves of the Law of Pythagoras which diverges. (John Sharp, “Spirals and the Golden Section,” Nexus Network Journal, Vol., Number 1 / February, 2002) The Golden Ratio is a continued fraction of one, yet in geometric form, A:B::B:A + B, the numbers become the Fibonacci series with an irrational limit. The Golden Ratio itself is solved through the quadratic equation that depends on changing the order of the letters, A + B to A – B, in relation to harmonic ratio so that infinity is contained though visual symbols, as per Freemasonry.

So Archytas converted the Pythagorean Tetrad to the Freemasonic geometric mean, by utilizing the Babylonian development of quadratic symmetry, in contrast to the earlier right-brain use of asymmetry with symbol (Ernest McClain, “Musical Theory and Ancient Cosmology,” The World and I, 1994). By relying on reversing the order of the natural number ratios, so that the minor sixth was 8:5 and the major third was 5:4 – not the major third as 4:5, the natural extension of the Tetrad there was a crucial switch from Pythagorean shamanism to the Freemasonic Golden Ratio behind science. This amazing secret of the Greek Miracle is detailed in “The Minor Sixth (8:5) in Early Greek Harmonic Science,” by Alan C. Bowen, The American Journal of Philology, 1978:

Any who doubt that the musical ratios are all of greater inequality, i.e., that the antecedent or first term in each is greater than the consequent or second term, should consult Archytas DK 47 B 2. This Fragment…requires that the ratios be of this form if the assertions about the three means [arithmetic, harmonic and geometric] are to be true. Accordingly, the ratios assigned to the octave, fifth, fourth and minor sixth, must be 2:1, 3:2, 4:3 and 8:5, and not 1:2, 2:3, 3:4 and 5:8, respectively, as Mosshammer and others would have them….Indeed, there is early proof deriving from the Pythagorean school that intervals, such as the fifths, which are represented by superparticular ratios cannot be partitioned into any number of equal subintervals because the terms of these ratios admit no number of geometric means….Consider now the question of the status of the ratio (8:5) in the Pythagorean harmonic science that dates from the late fifth century B.C. to the time of Apollodorus. One should not expect that this ratio was recognized as melodic by every school of Pythagorean musical theory. For example those who sought to derive all the musical ratios from the Tetrad of the decad by compounding and dividing the ratios of the primary and most familiar intervals, the concords of the octave, fifth and fourth, would find the minor sixth unascertainable….There is reason to believe that these were supplied by Archytas in the early fourth century B.C.

The Golden Ratio change from A:B::B:A + B to A:B::B:A – B for Plato’s Academy fails to satisfy the algebraic solution of B squared even though it can provide the Fibonacci number series. For example quantum chaos Professor Ian Stewart in his new about on how all of science is based on symmetry, Why Beauty is Truth: A History of Symmetry (2007) states that the order of the symbols can be changed around in solving the quadratic equation, if there is no concern about negative or positive values. But in music ratios, based on asymmetry, changing the order of the symbols has a direct consequence on the meaning of the terms since C to G is 2:3 while G to C is 3:4. Kepler understood and rejected this changing of the order of infinity because A + B is converted to A- B even though the two expressions have a different square value. Plato and Euclid relied on this concept of negative infinity, using the quadratic zero, to justify the changing of the order, but in the Pythagorean natural overtones – the Law of Pythagoras - the female principle comes first and one is therefore not a number. For Kepler, the method of exhaustion, derived from “Plato’s Theory of Numbers,” (for the square root of two, the ratio of the triangle diagonal to the side as an infinite fraction series converging on the irrational, by alternately greater and less ratios) exposes the inherent Pythagorean complimentary opposites of evolution – the male and female principles. (“Plato's Theory of Number,” by Ivor Bulmer-Thomas, The Classical Quarterly, 1983). So for the Golden Ratio of A:B::B:A-B the result is A(A-B) equals 2, 3, 10, 24, 65, 168 while B squared equals 1, 4, 9, 25, 64, 169 creating the male-female (complimentary opposite) convergence. (“Kepler’s Celestial Music,” in Studies in Musical Science in the Late Renaissance, 1975, Warburg Institute, Oxford University).

The Golden Ratio change does satisfy the switch to irrational geometric-based fractions which are not ratios based on the asymmetric Law of Pythagoras overtone harmonics (again with C to G as 2:3 and G to C as 3:4 in violation of the commutative principle of symmetry). So the changing of the order of the letter symbols of the Golden Ratio from A:B::B:A + B to A:B::B:A - B is in order to convert the Tetrad to the Freemasonic symmetric geometric mean of the Golden Ratio. The Fibonacci Number Series 1,1,2,3,5,8 with 8:5 as the Minor Sixth and 5:4 as the Major Third is the “vanishing mediator” from music theory so that now the Major Third or 5:4 equals the geometric mean as the cube root of two, from Archytas’ “doubling the cube” proof that creates similar triangles. For example H.E. Huntley’s book The Divine Proportion (Dover) analyzes music ratios for the Golden Ratio but erroneously considers 8:5 to be the Major Sixth, not the Minor Sixth.

reply to post by CHiram_Abiff

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
And continued:

Kepler's use of 3/5 (Major Sixth), from the Golden Ratio pentagram, and 5/4, based on sacred geometry applied to music, was then considered to the basis for his "major and minor modes" of the Solar System. The extension of his sacred circle-equilateral tetrad symbol to 5/4 creates an ellipse -- due to the inherent complimentary opposite principles that Kepler found in the Golden Ratio method of exhaustion proof. (for further discussion see, "Kepler's Celestial Music," by D. P. Walker, Journal of the Warburg and Courtauld Institutes, 1967).

Bruce J. Brackenridge sums up the mystery of asymmetry in his article, stating: "Thus the pentagon is the archetypal figure of generation itself." ("Kepler, elliptical orbits, and celestial circularity: A study in the persistence of metaphysical commitment," Annals of Science, Volume 39, Number 2, March 1982 , pp. 117-143).

Although I couldn't find which of Sir Karl Popper's 50 books kicks off with an ode to Pythagorean music as the key to incommensurability I did discover a kicker from one of his final speeches: "Of all Schrodinger's precursors, Kepler is the only one who foresaw that harmony - resonance - holds the world together." (from All Life is Problem Solving by Karl Popper, Routledge, 1999, p. 75).

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Hawk one of my blog readers -- Piet from Amsterdam -- dug up my revised masters thesis --

web.archive.org...

Here's the quote I had been trying to find for you which shows why Plato's Timeaus Tetrad is not the REAL Pythagorean tetrad:

reply to post by hawk123

It seems that we are totally fooled by PLATO, including the complete western society.

PLATO 's famous code = 5040
1x2x3x4x5x6x7 = 7x8x9x10 = 5040
Earth radius plus Moon radius (miles) = 3960 + 1080 = 5040 (miles)
Earth diameter plus Moon diameter (miles) = 5040 x 2 = 10800 (miles)
7 days × 24 hours × 60 minutes = 10080 minutes a week
Earth diameter = 7920 is the product of 8 × 9 × 10 × 11

www.harmonictheory.com...
Earth squared by moon = 31680 = 10800 x 22/7 (Almost PI)
This is the reason for the famous number 31680 and 3168
www.biblewheel.com...
which again has a relation with the 528 Solfeggio Key.
31680 = 60 x 528 = 72 x 440 Hertz
10368 = sun related = 384 x 27 (Locrian scale)
10368 = 31104 / 3
www.harmonictheory.com...

440 Hertz = moon related
432 Hertz = sun related.

Who is Piet from Amsterdam?

[edit on 17-1-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

O.K. well I hope you can read my research -- I think I posted the links here but I'll do it again:

My online articles, masters thesis, and lulu.com book: www.nonduality.com... www.lulu.com... www.hiddenmysteries.org... web.archive.org... www.viewzone.com... www.mind-energy.net... www.mind-energy.net... www.mind-energy.net... www.martialdevelopment.com...

reply to post by CHiram_Abiff

Still reading all your documents. Very impressive and still studying the implications.
But we can totally forget harmony, since the Military is playing the HAARP, with the wrong frequencies and numbers.

wwwppd.nrl.navy.mil...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The concept of "pi" in the West is directly tied to the concept of the square root of two from harmonics. So, as I stated, 9/8, the major 2nd, CUBED, is the "Devil's Interval" as the square root of two. The 22 If you scroll down on the below blog comments you get that quote:

yogini.wordpress.com...

It brings to light an obvious but not perceived relationship when using square roots as values within Pythagorean Theorem. A square with the sides the value square root of one produces a hypotenuse with the value of square root of two. If the resulting hypotenuse is repositioned to replace one of the sides of the square making it a rectangle the hypotenuse will be the square root of three so on and so on. Also the increase in area of concentric circles from one to the next with radiuses in sequence of the square root of natural numbers, 1,2,3,4,5 etc is the value pie. So the area of a circle with a radius of the square root of two is just two times pie (duh).

Here is a DIFFERENT EXPLANATION of 22/7 for pi -- based on JUST TUNING whereby "440" is considered the "sacred frequency" using Egyptian pyramids as the "base" of measurement. But, again, the problem is that the author uses the "divide and average" MISUNDERSTANDING of Pythagorean Harmonics -- whereby the wavelength of 9/8 is derived from the secret "inverse square" relation of distance and weight.

home.hiwaay.net...

Platonic philosophy was based on this secret JUST TUNING -- with the 5/4 of the major third as key to the lunar cycle. From my blog book "Deep Disharmony":

PARDOX OF THE THREE BODY PROBLEM: Moon, Sun and Earth — can not be resolved by any deterministic dialectical analysis.

The Noisy Sphere is literally the ineptitude of the equal-tempered logarithmic analysis that started with Archytas’ buddy Plato.

Physicist Roger Penrose states that the real reason for elliptical planetary orbits is due to the tidal effect of gravity. Kepler achieved this insight of elliptical orbit by extending the Tetrad to 4:5, the Major Third, though its harmonic conversion of 5:4 as the cube root of two. Stuart Isacoff, in his book Temperament, details how only when the Pythagorean Tetrad was extended from 1:2:3:4 (octave, Perfect Fifth and Fourth) to the Major Third as 4:5 as the Renaissance enabled. Professor David F. Noble details how the NeoPlatonist John Scotus Erigena, in the 9th C., was instrumental in advising the Carolingian Holy Roman Empire in instituting the new role of technology for the creation of a garden of Eden, based on separation of heaven and earth using magnitude. Music professor Joscelyn Godwin has detailed how Erigena’s work focused on the 4:5 Major Third harmonic ratio between Saturn and Jupiter as a means to bypass the sublunary imperfect realm.

The Babylonian tetrachord 6:8::9:12 was turned into the continued proportion a:x as x:y as y:2a for a geometric proof of doubling the cube through similar triangles. The conversion of 4:5, the extension of the Tetrad, into 5:4 for the cube root of two, ignores the asymmetric complimentary opposites of order in Number (i.e. C to G is 2:3 while G to C is 3:4). Gravity does not just create an ellipse, nor even curve into a black hole, even more so, it resonates from formless awareness. Newton got his concept of gravity directly from Pythagoras with a string stretched by 4 times the weight creating twice the frequency. The differential quadratic equation based on zero is just an extension of the use of ritual sacrifice analysis. Both the chariot and catapult technology were created by the demand of spirits who claimed the attempt to square the circle would end the plague. Newton’s work was of the same nature.

Professor Micahel J. B. Allen (UCLA) in his “Ficino, Daemon Mathematics and the Spirit” in the book Natural Particulars (M.I.T. Press, 1999) documents that the founder of humanism, Marsilio Ficino discovered in Plato a secret demonstration of the 4:5 as root of three transformation. So the ratio 4:5 is actually the secret of creating three dimensional spacetime that guides the perception of bifocal vision for humans – even though the Law of Pythagoras is higher dimensional natural resonance! Under Plato’s secret teaching for geometric politics the ratio 9/8 is the whole note in the scale and also the whole person to be socially engineered. 9/8 is the Tetrad 3/2 cubed (the secret for 666 with 3 as Male and 2 as Female) – again a product of Archytas equation – with 9/8 cubed approximating the square root of two! In Egypt, problem 50 of Ahmes is that a square field of side 8 units is equal to a circle of diameter 9 units with 4 x (8/9) squared closely approximating the transcedental © (pie). (Source: Makers of Mathematics).

From my blogbook "Deep Disharmony", Chapter 7 "The surplus value of consciousness":

David E. Duncan is a brilliant writer who made his debut with a world bicycle tour as a coming of age book that also raised money for charity. In his masterpiece book on the history of the Calendar Duncan documents that the Chinese number system — the rod system — may have inspired India’s use of the ten number system adopted by the Arabs and the west. But in Mesopotamia the ten number system was attractive because when 365 was subtracted by 354 the result was 11 (this is the difference between the Solar and Lunar Calendar). Yet if the Babylonians were using the Sumerian 60-base number system to carry the symbols for this difference there was a vast symbolic operation — even though the difference was only 11. Therefore it was advantageous to adopt the positional notation system of Vedic India traced back to China! This positional notation system (i.e. Ordinal Numbers) included the use of Zero. So this explains how the switch to the dominance of the Solar Calendar as Pi — the structural mystery at the center of the book “A History of the Circle” (1999) — is based on a “bait and switch” from right-brain analogical thinking — what Gregory Bateson called “The syllogism of metaphor” — to left-brain exact Number based on Nihilism with Zero being a Linear origin as a Humanistic bi-focal based 3-dimensional Materialism.

At first the 12 × 30 = 360 system proved extremely useful in ancient Sumeria and even way back in the beginning of monculture, rectilinear plow agriculture in 9,000 B.C.E. Armenia (which had a 36 letter gematria alphabet) because the second way of construction was used — simply an average of the two natural numbers 4:5. As music professor Ernest McClain writes in his book “The Myth of Invariance” and his online essays on the ratio 4:5 and the Lunar calendar — the Gods of the ancient world WERE ratios and the 60 number system enabled a means to standardize the 1:2:3:4:5 ratios since all are factors of 60. The God of the ratio 4:5 was the Lunar God — Sin — in ancient Sumeria and considered the most important because 5 was the middle of the 10 number system but five was also the highest prime factor of 60.

reply to post by hawk123

[edit on 17-1-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Picked up on it in the film Inglorious Basterds, the Pope uses the same hand and same three fingers for doing the benediction too.
These are not coincidences.
Part of the unseen script that exists.

But what I discovered as per music ratios and the Golden Ratio -- is that the ORDER OF THE FIBONACCI SERIES HAS TO BE REVERSED. You would want to read my blog book "Deep Disharmony" but I'll give you the quotes:

what makes you think I want to join the drew hempel fan club yet?

what do you mean you reversed the fibonacci series...
do you mean 55, 34, 21, 13, 8, 5, 3, 2, 1, 1, and the ratios that result?

I thought the reverse of the Fibonacci or phi was Phi?

namaste

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The concept of "pi" in the West is directly tied to the concept of the square root of two from harmonics. So, as I stated, 9/8, the major 2nd, CUBED, is the "Devil's Interval" as the square root of two. The 22 If you scroll down on the below blog comments you get that quote:

yogini.wordpress.com...

Yes, everything comes together.
Hebrew alphabet is 22 letters. Genesis 1:1 starts with code 2701.
www.biblewheel.com...
www.biblewheel.com...

www.truth-revelations.com...

On above link:
16206 synodic periods of Venus = 2701 x 6 synodic periods of Venus
And 2701 as you remember is 37 x73 =2701 and was related to hydrogen. 2701 synodic periods of Venus of 21600 days / 37 = 4320 Haabs, 4320 Haabs = 2700 periods of Venus of 584 days.

Jesus Christ = 888 + 1480 = 2368 (2368 is again on above link)
Add Lord (800) to it and we get again 3168.
3168 (x 10) is again the Stonehenge code.

Everything comes together, but there is always a small gap, just as the Eye of Horus code [64:63]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join