It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musick Me Nutrit - The Book Of 432

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hello & welcome to this online research book.

I am a lifelong musician, philosopher & artist.

likemindeds will perhaps be the most suited for how I present this information or perhaps the first to understand how this information explains the mysterious universe through the perspective of a soundsmith, however in truth anyone & everyone can benefit greatly from understanding the concepts & ideas presented in this book.

"Musick Me Nutrit" is old latin for "Music Nourishes Me"
If I were to summarize the content of this book in one brief phrase,
that would be it.

I spelt it Musick in reference to how the addition of the letter 'k' is used to create a distinction between stage 'magic' and true occult 'magick'.

This Book talks about sound, matter, creation & the universe.
There is something in the many tens of thousands of words of information collected in these documents.

Inside it is information & links to even more information pertaining to the nature of reality, yourself & all the universe.

It points the way to understanding how everything relates to everything,
the dynamics of the biggest & only picture their ever was.

Covering every aspect of tuning at A=432Hz that I could conceive & from every applicable perspective, the properties of the tuning, music, sound & effects are related to major mystery schools, sacred & religious sites mathematics & ancient wisdom, ancient cultures human & other, incredible technologies & potential for healing & destruction.

Like it had a life of its own the subject spread and grew its roots into every field of study that plays a role in answering the big questions of life & the universe.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DISCLAIMER:
The following information has been reproduced without permission & collected, organised & presented in this fashion by myself as a non for profit hobby project to further the education of my global brothers & sisters as I further educate myself. If the original author of any of the following writings contacts me here at ATS I will immediately remove any offending material; any works requested to be removed, etc. That said I hope this work fulfils its intended purpose & helps spread the knowledge of how & why to break free from the Sonic sedation of A=440.

So without further delay....

Each Chapter or Article is a direct link to the corresponding .pdf being hosted at box dot net, please enjoy this resource & thoroughly digest its contents so i feel justified in investing the 3 months i have thus far just to bring to you guys & girls all my findings along my own journey..... finally, P.L.U.R.I - as always, -B.Morrison.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CONTENTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘Chapters’ of Compiled Info…

1. Quotes
2. The Nazi Godfather Of Propaganda & A=440Hz
3. The 'Musickology' of A=432Hz
4. A=432Hz - Tuning Methods
5. Science & A=432Hz
6. The Philosophy of A=432Hz
7. A=432Hz & Health
8. A=432Hz & The Ancients
9. The Schumann Resonance, Chakras & A=432Hz
10. A=432Hz, Holy Numbers, Sacred Geometry & Gematria
11. The Number 432
12. A=432Hz & Brainwave Entrainment
13. A=432Hz Musickians
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘Articles’ i.e. Web Pages/Articles/book’s In Full….

1. Brendan Bombaci
2. Universal Dances
3. David Jay Jordan
4. D.J.Jordan on A=432Hz/Mystery School Connections
5. Sound, Colour, Metal & Geometry
6. The Harmonic Conquest of Space
7. The Plato Tuning System
8. Anahata Nada - The unseen sound
9. New Musical Tuning
10. The Cosmic Octave Tuning Forks
11. Stimmdaten (German Language)
12. A Brief History Of A=440Hz
13. The Numbers of God
14. The Code of Carl Munck Parts 1-10
15. Phi Harmonics in faster than light quantum tunnelling

And Last but not least…

· Links & Further Study
· References/Sources

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I welcome any additional information relating to the subject to be posted here as well as any questions & debate.
Also I will continue to post new developments in the research as I come across things & have time to spare.
Thanks for your time & interest & happy (free) learning.

P.L.U.R.I
-Bob Morrison.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Good work Bob. The only thing I was missing on the PLATO article was:

Page 278 of Philolaus of Croton describes:
- the length of the solar year as 364.5 days.
books.google.com...

Also on Page 278:
Counter-earth = 3 = Antichilion =earth which is opposite to our earth
Earth = 9
Moon = 27
Mercury = 81
Venus = 243
Sun = 729

www.msri.org...

And the harmonics magic formula (including 384 and 432)
www.research.att.com...

[edit on 22-10-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Figure 7 on page 14

hharlestonjr.com...

RATIOS: FREQUENCIES: (Locrian scale)
9/8 384 Mi
9/8 432 Re
9/8 486 Ut
till
10368 (27 x 384)

Locrian scale started with number 384.
Plato scale started with number 192

THE KEY (528) = Baphomet = Solfeggio = SUM (1..32)
www.biblewheel.com...
8/ 11 x 528 = 384
9/ 11 x 528 = 432 (Again the 9/8 starting ratio)

And 666 is the length of a vesica, whose width is
384, or the sun’s radius (432 x 1000 miles) measured by the tone.
Page 67.
www.themasonictrowel.com...

432 and its mirror 234 = 666 = SUM (1..36)

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

thanks as always for your contributions hawk
couldn't have put this together without you, maya/bobby and everyone else at the previous thread, I'm hoping that this thread will be seen more a continuation of the original 432 thread (authored by maya/bobby) rather than competition...just got to wait for people to come along and read it now!

I just finished listening to a radio interview on cymatics, laura lee interviews John Reid about his experiments on the pyramid, coffer, etc with cymatics.
Its a bloody interesting listen although laura lee & the format of her radio show is very annoying, the things john has to say are fascinating & he suggests that proper application of resonant fields...(standing waves?) can be used to heal the mind body & soul - whilst providing evidence to support the idea that the Egyptians knew this and used the fields/waves for this exact purpose.

interview here: video.google.com.au...

point is that as a sound engineer/musician the whole 432hz thing natural evolves from the music & the science & spirituality of the sound over to cymatics & resonance. Its like you never need to leave the perspective of music to understand 'everything' it is possible to figure it all out from a sonic/sound/musical viewpoint.

awesome.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

[edit on 22/10/09 by B.Morrison]

[edit on 22/10/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

hawk, i saw this doco
video.google.com...#
its called 'a machine to die for: the race for free energy'

in it is a man who is assumed crazy but whose story has elements of truth to it. he says he was abducted by aliens & had an implant put in his forehead, he indeed does have what appears to be an implant protuding from his face & the doctor was unable to indentify what it was so that part of the story could well be true, perhaps he is being controlled by humans however.

anyway he claims the implant/aliens taught him how to make ufos & he is indeed building ufos around the same principles common to what is supposed to be official accounts of the technology, and the canadian airforce are apparently aware of one incident in which his successfully built craft took off on its own, but the really bizzare thing & what relates to your post is how he said there are 2 earths and the other one is next to this one just beyond our atmosphere, could this be Antichilion he is talking about?
could you tell me more about it if it is?.....and in words if thats ok

P.L.U.R.I

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

hawk, i saw this doco
video.google.com...#
its called 'a machine to die for: the race for free energy'

in it is a man who is assumed crazy but whose story has elements of truth to it. he says he was abducted by aliens & had an implant put in his forehead, he indeed does have what appears to be an implant protuding from his face & the doctor was unable to indentify what it was so that part of the story could well be true, perhaps he is being controlled by humans however.

anyway he claims the implant/aliens taught him how to make ufos & he is indeed building ufos around the same principles common to what is supposed to be official accounts of the technology, and the canadian airforce are apparently aware of one incident in which his successfully built craft took off on its own, but the really bizzare thing & what relates to your post is how he said there are 2 earths and the other one is next to this one just beyond our atmosphere, could this be Antichilion he is talking about?
could you tell me more about it if it is?.....and in words if thats ok

P.L.U.R.I

This is the concept of the Counter Earth from Greek history.
3 = Counter-Earth (Antichthon)
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

There seems to be some relation with: The Goddess Hestia
HESTIA (Hestia, Ion, Histia), the goddess of the hearth, or rather the fire

I have no clue about alien abduction but found one remarking fact in the video.
In the video I saw the barium titanite piezo.
The same barium titanite is used in the B-2 stealth bomber for anti-gravity UFO effects including IONisation.
(Hestia is also ION or the heart fire )

www.disclosureproject.org...
See above link for barium titanium oxide usage in B-2.
and start at page 78 on link
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Search in document on above link: barium

[edit on 24-10-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Finally found the complete list of planets (Music of the Spheres)
Ignis 1
Antichthon = 3 Counter-earth = earth which is opposite to our earth
Earth = 9
Moon = 27
Mercury = 81
Venus = 243
Sun = 729
Mars = 2187
Jupiter = 6561
Saturn = 19683

XXXVIII. PROPOSITION. The increment 243 : 250 to 2 : 3, the compound of the private ratios of Saturn and Jupiter, which was up to now being established by the prior reasons, was to be distributed among the planets in such fashion that of it the comma 80 : 81 should accede to Saturn and the remainder, 19,683 : 20,000 or approximately 62 : 63, to Jupiter.

More information:
sacred-texts.com...
www.whitwellessays.com...
www.whitwellessays.com...
smphillips.8m.com... (Article 38)

Book:
Harmonies of the World (Author: Johannes Kepler)

[edit on 25-10-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

hawk, printing out doc's+article33 now & reading harmonies of the world but i have to admit its hard going. i don't know what the word consonances means for example, and i'm not good with math. music sure, maths not so much. how are the intervals between each of the spheres measured? like with what measuring unit? distance in 'x' or perhaps orbit speed? accelertation? rotation speed? size/volume?...

i'm reading more and i think i see what has confused me the most so far,

so the ratio figures given for 'the music of the spheres' already existed correct? they were written long ago & this book is explaining the relationships between the already existing figures/ratios of the M.O.Spheres with the new figures & data provided by modern study of the planets/universe through astronomy, etc?

coz if thats the case then i think i get it. otherwise i don't even know what i'm looking at :S

I'll read the other docs & maybe it will answer my questions, one question i still have is, you ahve given figures for each of the planets e.g. sun=729 my question is what is the 729? is it Hz, or a gematria calculation or is it a 'music of the spheres' figure, and if so, what is it a measurement of & how can it be used? can it be converted to a sound frequency figure that would in turn represent the related planet as 'music of' the 'music of the spheres'?

how were the figures determined? i.e. are they calculated from the ratio's found in the harmonies of the world book for e.g?

thanks in advance for any questions you have the time spare to answer & thankyou again for ur contributions so far,

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I have no clue about alien abduction but found one remarking fact in the video.
In the video I saw the barium titanite piezo.
The same barium titanite is used in the B-2 stealth bomber for anti-gravity UFO effects including IONisation.
(Hestia is also ION or the heart fire )

www.disclosureproject.org...
See above link for barium titanium oxide usage in B-2.
and start at page 78 on link
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Search in document on above link: barium

alright see coz i think that the alien abduction was done by humans, if u listen to the most common aspects of the abduction reports they all talk of easily human characters & already existing technologies, human built craft perhaps. but if the military can control a living cyborg bee by introducing electrical impulses into its brain (which they can) then i think it plausable the thing protuding from his forehead could be a human made implant that takes over when its time to work on the ufos.

also he (implant guy) speaks of the 'breath of god' blowing through his craft giving it its flight, this same terminology is used in this video (link below) where the guy(stan) is explaining how the craft he worked on worked/operated/functioned.

It is a decent watch & relates to this topic due to the 'resonance' technology being used. which reminds me of brian t collins theories of nwo negative frequency bombardment of the public, & dis-harmonisation of the masses. which in turn reminds me of the importance of harmony & resonance as known by ancients & modern shumann resonance researchers alike.

this stan guy talks about ion something or other as well & personally the symbol which is like 3 circles in a triangle formation
..o
o .o
(fullstops for alignment purposes only, the 'o's are the actual symbol, also the alignment is still a little bit off, it should be a perfect triangle shape)

is the same as what the bottom of the ufo's look like according to stan.
that symbol pops up every where in my life, even on my body. it has been for longer than i can remember, years & years.

Stan Deyo - Anti-Gravity, Free Energy and the Technology of the New World Order - watch here

also the greek counter earth theory was cool, hadn't heard about it before & it was a good read however i don't think it was what the ufo guy in the doco was referring too because he claimed it was just beyond our atmosphere, or the ionosphere or something like that, but really close to our planet anyway, not opposite in but on the same orbit like in the greek version. so in this guys version all the current information about our galaxy including whether we really had a moon or not would have to be wrong.

have you seen much of nassim haramein's stuff? he challenges physics & theories of dimensional space at the very basic foundation level, he rewrites the ideas of the mechanics of the universe at the 'understanding of planes' lesson. lesson 1 basically. and despite this, many years on from the first question he dared to ask, his theory has grown to actually make sense, whilst rewriting alot of things too. which tells us one of 2 things, either he is right and the people before him were wrong. or they both just as right as they are wrong and therefore science itself is more akin to numerology then rock solid evidence, it can paint reality one way or another with the exact same facts. either way, his work is causing great contreversy.

good watches are:
crossing the event horizon 1hr 43min lecture
nassim lecture at the rouge valley metaphysical seminar prt 1&2
redicecreations radio interview 'the resonance project' part 1,2,3
Radio interview - 'unified field theory' part 1,2,3
Crossing the event horizon dvd part 1,2,3
crossing the event horizon dvd final thoughts
C.T.E.H DVD extra 1 - Interview
C.T.E.H DVD extra 2 - Mayan Aintiram (The Mayan Aintiram - a book dunvalo stole info from)
C.T.E.H DVD extra - The Knights Templar prt 1&2

the C.T.E.H lecture & rouge valley lecture are on google video
the radio interviews & C.T.E.H DVD videos are on youtube

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

[edit on 29/10/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
reply to post by hawk123

hawk, printing out doc's+article33 now & reading harmonies of the world but i have to admit its hard going. i don't know what the word consonances means for example, and i'm not good with math. music sure, maths not so much. how are the intervals between each of the spheres measured? like with what measuring unit? distance in 'x' or perhaps orbit speed? accelertation? rotation speed? size/volume?...

i'm reading more and i think i see what has confused me the most so far,

so the ratio figures given for 'the music of the spheres' already existed correct? they were written long ago & this book is explaining the relationships between the already existing figures/ratios of the M.O.Spheres with the new figures & data provided by modern study of the planets/universe through astronomy, etc?

coz if thats the case then i think i get it. otherwise i don't even know what i'm looking at :S

I'll read the other docs & maybe it will answer my questions, one question i still have is, you ahve given figures for each of the planets e.g. sun=729 my question is what is the 729? is it Hz, or a gematria calculation or is it a 'music of the spheres' figure, and if so, what is it a measurement of & how can it be used? can it be converted to a sound frequency figure that would in turn represent the related planet as 'music of' the 'music of the spheres'?

how were the figures determined? i.e. are they calculated from the ratio's found in the harmonies of the world book for e.g?

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

Everything was measured by the radius of the sun, being 432 x 1000 miles

666 is the length of a vesica, whose width is
Page 67.
432 and its mirror 234 = 666 = SUM (1..36)

In their common, practical, everyday mathemetics, the Greeks did not
use decimal ratios. Rather, they expressed ratios as a whole number fractions.
For example the string ratio of the perfect fifth was respresented as 2:3, 6:9, 384:576, 486:729, or some other common value. In Pythagorean thought, however, all the phenomena of nature are related to Unity, and all these particular values express the common, underlying relationship of 666:1000

This theory is very old. Pythagoras lived between 570 BC - 495 BC.
But it is expected that Pythagoras imported this theory from Egypt.

Now adding all letters in Hebrew gives 1495.
1495 - 384 = 1111 See next link

user.cyberlink.ch...

All this music is related to the famous 666 number.

I will later explain 729.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
729 is related to the sun and (432 x 1000) is the radius of the sun in miles.

729 is explained on link:
www.revelation2seven.org... Cephas

Search the word Cephas on above link and you find a cube of 9 x 9 x 9 and a square of 27 x 27

729 is both a cube and a square number.
Each year has 365 days and 364 nights = 729.
729 should be read in music as 729 Hertz.

The number 729 is found to be of great importance all through
the Pythagorean system. Plutarch states that this was the number
belonging to the sun, just as 243 was ascribed to Venus, 81 to Mer-
cury, 27 to the moon, 9 to the earth, and 3 to Antichthon (the earth
opposite to ours). These and many similar numbers were derived
from one of the progressions of the Tetractys, 1 :2 : 14 :8 and 1 13
: 19 127. The figures of the above proportions were combined by
Plato into one series, i, 2, 3, 4, 9, 8, 27. (Timaeus, 35). Plutarch
in his "Procreation of the Soul," which is simply a commentary
upon Plato's "Timaeus,"

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
FINDING CONCERT PITCH 'A' ON THE GUITAR FRETBOARD!

First find Middle C,
Middle C on the guitar is either 8th fret E string, or 3rd fret A string. That doesn't give you much room for playing more bassy stuff. Guitar is a treble clef based instrument and as such you don;t really need to use a bass clef. Even low E can be written on treble clef with 3 ledger lines. Borrow a crappy old casiotone or something. One of ur older relatives will have one gathering dust.

Source

AH HA! BUT IS IT REALLY O_o????

APPARENTLY NOT!

SO WHERE IS MIDDLE C ACTUALLY LOCATED, AND WHY?

Actually, it's more accurate to say that middle C on the guitar is the fifth fret G string, or 1st fret B string. You're right, when we see a middle C on the page, we play it at either of the locations you mentioned. However, the guitar is a transposing instrument. It plays an octave lower than it reads. If you ask anybody else for middle C, the note they will give you is the one that sounds at the fifth fret G string, or first B string.

Source

SO THEN WHERE IS CONCERT PITCH 'A' LOCATED ON THE GUITAR FRETBOARD?

10TH FRET of 'B' STRING,

how was this figured?

Well if MIDDLE C is located at 1ST FRET on the B STRING,
And CONCERT PITCH "A' is the 'A' immediately 'above' MIDDLE C,
Then the notes ascend as following:
Db - 2
D - 3
Eb - 4
E - 5
F - 6
Gb - 7
G - 8
Ab - 9
A - 10....

simply as that, Concert Pitch A is located on the B string @ the 10th Fret.

To tune you guitar to A=432Hz simply....

Download a FREE tone generator from the internet, they're tiny in size (fast download) and theres a wide variety out there.

Configure it so it is playing 1 singular tone of 432Hz.

The NHC tone generator (free) for e.g, defaults with 2 tones one of 440 & one of 432 when you open the software for the first time. this makes things very easy.

simply find 'tone' from the menu, then from the drop-down menu find 'number of tones' and select '1'.

this will delete the 2nd tone which is the 440 one that u don't want.

press the 'play' button to start listening to the remaining tone of 432,

You will need a chromatic tuner with a microphone function,

make sure the mic is enabled (some variations of tuner have a switch)
put the tuner up against ur speaker with the tone gen running

you may have to play around with the distance a bit due to the wavelength of the sound coming out of the speaker, in relation to the tuner mic, interfering with the pitch or what not,
basically the tuner might read it as a 'D' and if you move the tuner around you should find a spot where it reads 'A' and the indicator should sit fairly far to the left if your tuner is set to A=440 which it should be for this method.

now you have your mark to tune to, and you know that the fret to tune to this mark is the 10th fret on the B string, all you need do now is tune the fret/string, then tune all the other strings on the guitar to the B string.

low E string open = A string fret 7
fret 5 low E string = A string open
fret 5 A string = D string open
Fret 5 D string = G string open
Fret 4 G string = B string open
Fret 5 B string = high E string open

Hope this helps all the guitarists out there to tune to 432hz,
I just tuned my guitar up using this way and it sounds quite good however I think I will have to tune to 432hz more regularly to get the strings used to it.

Finally, If any technically minded musicians out there notice any errors, please to be posting corrections, however my ears found the sound agreeable, and the tuner said the little 432hz texta pen mark on its screen was definitely an A.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

P.S. - thanks for explaining 729/sun connection hawk, much appreciated.

[edit on 8/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
524 downloads of the chapters so far!!!!!!!!
good to know people are interested

-B.M

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I am trying like hell to remember where I found this discussion before but I did stumble on the 432 Hz. issue. To the best of my recollection it was on YouTube. Very interesting.

432Hz

Ahh, found it. It was here

Discussion

[edit on 22-12-2009 by shakespear1]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by shakespear1
I am trying like hell to remember where I found this discussion before but I did stumble on the 432 Hz. issue. To the best of my recollection it was on YouTube. Very interesting.

432Hz

Discussion

Wow! thank you so much, I was totally unaware of that discussion and video, I participated in the ATS discussions but hadn't realised GLP had them too, excellent contribution man & I will check them out asap.

honestly, thank you man!

-B.M

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shakespear1

432Hz

Discussion

Thanks for the video link on Youtube.

In the meantime I also start working on decoding BACH.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is very clear that we have 2 types of music.
432 = OSIRIS related (Sun)
440 = ISIS related (Moon)
Between them we follow the path of Horus

[edit on 23-12-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Good work Bob. The only thing I was missing on the PLATO article was:

Page 278 of Philolaus of Croton describes:
- the length of the solar year as 364.5 days.
books.google.com...

Also on Page 278:
Earth = 9
Moon = 27
Mercury = 81
Venus = 243
Sun = 729

www.msri.org...

And the harmonics magic formula (including 384 and 432)
www.research.att.com...

Finally the link between Sacred Geometry and Music (432) is clear.

www.scribd.com...

Workbook 8
Geometry and Music
on above link shows exactly the same Pythagoran table as in music.
See the Table of Lambda:

[edit on 12-1-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
3 6 12 24 48
2 4 8 16 32
In the Timaeus Plato demonstrates that the multiplication of 2 and of 3 gives us all the numbers for the Pythagorean tuning system by successive
multiplication by fifths (3 : 2). And as Platonists we remember that Two symbolizes the power of multiplicity, the octave, the female, mutable
receptacle, while Three symbolizes the male, specifying, fixing, immutable pattern-giver whose multiplication table gives the entirety of music.
This was the 'music of the spheres', the universal harmonies played out between these two primal male and female symbols.

www.dartmouth.edu...

[edit on 13-1-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Very fascinating research.

On figure 12 of page 18, chapter 3 -- you have the frequency of "A" being changed to 440 but the frequency of "C" is not changed -- and then it is argued that this new frequency of "A" therefore have the WRONG value for the "register shift" at the golden ratio geometric mean of F Sharp.

But logically if you changed the frequency of "C" when you changed the frequency of "A" there would be no subsequent effect on the Golden Ratio tuning system.

So are you arguing that the frequency of "C" should not be changed and only the frequency of "A" or that both are wrong relative to each other -- because if it is the later this was not shown.

Thanks.

Oh I see now that you did not write this material -- in fact Chapter 3 is from the Lydon LaRouche folks -- Schiller Institute.

I've already studied their Riemann inner ear logarithmic geometry research.

My take on music frequency is based on the "time-frequency uncertainty principle" of quantum physics.

Physics is based on quantum logic now -- NOT classical geometry, as per the LaRouchites -- that's why there's such a gaping hole in the above argument of some mystical value of 432 frequency.

Another glaring hole in that paper is when it's stated that the "registered shifts" for the golden ratio scales -- are NOT based on the equal-tempered tuning.

This is hilarious -- because the whole article is relying on Archtyas' use of geometric, arithmetic and harmonic mean -- the original tool to determine the equal-tempered tuning.

In fact Kepler WAS AGAINST ALGEBRA -- and against the closed form of the Golden Ratio -- the "irrational" alogon form of magnitude geometry -- using the quadratic equation.

Why? Because if you have an infinite "divide and average" process it's based on Number being inherently "male" and "female" -- but, as the above Chapter 3 points out -- these ratios do not line up in music.

The overtones of the fifths and octaves do not line up because 2:3 is yang and 3:4 is yin -- the Perfect 5th as 2:3 is the COMPLEMENTARY OPPOSITE of the of the Perfect 4th.

So while the LaRouchites can not use the equal-tempered tuning (because they are still trying to use the simple Pythagorean ratios that Kepler used to line up frequency with planetary rotations).... there is still not a true understanding of Pythagorean harmonics.

Pythagorean harmonics are the same as the Quantum time-frequency uncertainty principle -- only there is no need to rely on technology to measure the uncertain results. In other words Pythagorean harmonics works through LISTENING itself as logical inference -- whereas quantum logic has to be converted back to the classical mathematics due to the reliance on technology for measuring the outcome.

My online articles, masters thesis, and lulu.com book: www.nonduality.com...
www.lulu.com...
www.hiddenmysteries.org...

www.viewzone.com...

www.mind-energy.net...

www.mind-energy.net...

www.mind-energy.net...

www.martialdevelopment.com...

reply to post by B.Morrison

[edit on 13-1-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
Very fascinating research.

On figure 12 of page 18, chapter 3 -- you have the frequency of "A" being changed to 440 but the frequency of "C" is not changed -- and then it is argued that this new frequency of "A" therefore have the WRONG value for the "register shift" at the golden ratio geometric mean of F Sharp.

The overtones of the fifths and octaves do not line up because 2:3 is yang and 3:4 is yin -- the Perfect 5th as 2:3 is the COMPLEMENTARY OPPOSITE of the of the Perfect 4th.

So while the LaRouchites can not use the equal-tempered tuning (because they are still trying to use the simple Pythagorean ratios that Kepler used to line up frequency with planetary rotations).... there is still not a true understanding of Pythagorean harmonics.

Everything comes together.
I completely decoded 432 against 440 on link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and came there to your conclusions.
432 is sun related (radius sun x 1000)
440 is moon squaring the earth.
The duality between sun and moon.

Liberal Arts consist of:
Trivium
1 grammar
2 rhetoric
3 logic
Quadrivium
4 geometry (number in space)
5 arithmetic (number)
6 music (number in time)
7 astronomy (number in space time)

666 is the length of a vesica, whose width is
Page 67.
666 = 432 and its mirror 234 = SUM (1..36)

==> 384:432 = 8:9 Pythagoras starting ratio = 0.88888

666 is the ratio of the perfect fifth, the most powerful harmonic interval
- Yin is 3:4, the Perfect 4th
- Yang is 2:3, the Perfect 5th
the "I" is the One as the I-thought whereas the "AM" is the OHM as 2:3:4 harmonics of yang, 2:3, and yin, 3:4.
That makes the Pythagorean Tetrad of the Law of Three -- 1:2 as conscious awareness, 2:3 as yang electromagnetic energy (including shen as light) and 3:4 as yin electrochemical energy

[edit on 13-1-2010 by hawk123]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join