It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Storm over BNP on Major BBC Programe

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

I agree, there were like 5 BNP supporters there and everyone else was ripping him.. highly unfair. I did notice some claps from blacks and asians in the audience which brought a lot of gasps from some people

it was a good show my first question time

and now the UAF use fascist tactics to disrupt as much as possible like always.. and made martyrs of the BNP so i think politically the BNP won this round.

EDIT: spelling mistakes

also on the BBC interview Nick said that just over 750,000 have checked the website in the last hour

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well if this show has done one thing, its shown that ALL politicians are as bad as each other, not just Nick but Jack Straw and the others avoiding the hard-hitting questions.

Next time the Ballot Boxes come out I'll be keeping my vote.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
due to my mistake of votintg for the BNP because they have some of my beliefs and researching to find the hidden racism, i've become interested in UKIP they seem to have my beliefs;

put the british first
peak english live english ect.
Get out the EU
and the selective immigration party.
i would prefer they stopped it, but i've met many people who i like because of this. so many just be stricter on this.

I know this is off topic but i am saying to any BNP voters or fans who are racist this party stands for what i believe in without the racist tones.

maybe its for you instead on confusing their racism with British Pride.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Let me explain something to all of you.

What is happening here is a culmination of peoples fears rising to the surface.

The same way a trappped animal will lash out at you is the same way people in the the UK have behaved.

The pressure is increased on a daily level and what rises to the surface is our fears.

If you dont believe me just take a look around.

The world is in a pressure cooker.

The question is, who is applying the pressure?

If we look at the motto of the ruling elite "order from chaos" we can begin to form a picture of what is actually happening.

The BNP and the BBC are just pawns being used to stimulate a reaction form the people.

All around the world pawns are being moved.

The chaos is on the increase.

When it reaches boiling point tptb will provide a plan for order.

The people will lap it up.

This is the reality of what is happening in the world.

You can choose to ignore it and generate a theory to counteract it to defend your safety bubble but the truth is the world is getting worse.

The speed at which this is happening is also on the increase.

Soon we will see new and drastic changes all over the world.

According to scientific law time is speeding up.
This means a point will come where everything happens at once.

Imagine every possible nitemare in one day!! Thats is what we are heading for.

Today the BNP were raosted on an open fire.

The people have become aware of them.

What happens now?

The people form opinions, the opinions form bonds, the bonds become ideas and the ideas become reality.

People will choose sides and the debate will continue.

Who is right who is wrong.

Ultimatly we all increase our knowledge and awareness.

The reason the people are fighting back now is because they are become more and more aware.

Soon they will put 2 and 2 together and realise that all control is centralised at one point.

There is always a source.

That source will be found out and overthrown.

And peace will ensue.

When the pot has come off the boil and the simmering has ceased. The next stage of humanities evolution will start.

What can you do about it?

Prepare spirtually for the changes.

Make peace with yourself.

Find a place within where you feel connected to the source of life.

Then when your time comes you will be ready.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by orby1976

And what did WE as you say fight for, I know what my grandfather fought for, and it wasn't this. And if he was still alive he'd tell you the same.

[edit on 07/06/2008 by orby1976]

Well we fought because Nazi Germany invaded Poland and planned to spread across Europe and take it over.

We fought against a Nazi regime who BS'd there way into power only to then turn against any citizens of their country who were not white and pure and whatever else...

Hmmmmm parallels anyone?

What did we fight for in your opinion?

link   
oops ment to edit not repost sorry

[edit on 22-10-2009 by thecrow001]

link   
Jack Straw came across really bad imo. He just doesn't get that after all the time he and his hypocritical comrades have had in power and failed to do anything for the working man it due to the likes of him that extremist groups will find support in frustrated voters...... even black, asian, muslim voters who are sick to death of the state of the place.

Groups like the BNP are useful for saying things that need to be said, that 'normal' people are too afraid to say because it's not pc, and keeping the main stream parties on their toes.

I think BNP will find many new supporters following the programme and will force the other parties to come up with more popular policies.

The actual programme had the most biased audience I've ever seen. Totally unrepresentative of the UK population that I know.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
...also on the BBC interview Nick said that just over 750,000 have checked the website in the last hour

Which means what exactly?

You're not deluding yourself into believing he has just gained an additional 750,000 votes are you?

Bonnie Greer said she had been on his site, did you get the impression she was likely to vote for him?

Face facts......he and all his associates are nothing but bitter twisted narrow minded miss guided and highly deluded bigots and IMO anyone who votes for them are not much better.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Koka]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Well my family fought through two world wars, why, as my grandad used to say, "to keep England England"

We are slowly being invaded as minority numbers are rising. Soon we'll be the minority.

And as you mentioned in an earlier post about double standards, hows this for a double standard.
In my city where i live, there a quite a number of Mosques,
Now can you see the English getting planning permission to build a Church of England in Pakistan? i dont think so, it would never happen.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
The actual programme had the most biased audience I've ever seen. Totally unrepresentative of the UK population that I know.

Relative to what?

Only a very small percentage of them spoke how can you tell that they were biased?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Koka

because every time Nick opened his mouth to speak, they heckled him.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Koka

Your entitled to your opinion, but one thing Griffen said was about homosexuals. He said what they do in the privacy of their own home is up to them, but the sight of men kissing in the street would be against most British peoples principles.

I would agree with that and most people I know would agree with it. Perhaps in London it's ok, though I've never witnessed it, but certainly where I stay in Scotland it just wouldn't happen.

According to the audience though he was totally out of order for that statement.

He also said that teaching primary school kids about homosexuality, or any kind of sexuality, was wrong. Again I agree with that.

Do I need therapy ?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by orby1976

And anyone who watches Question Time regularly should have plainly seen how one sided this episode was. It was literally set up to be a lynch mob. In fact, that is probably precisely why the BBC aired it, if in fact they did not deliberately manipulate the questions and audience. It certainly would not be a first in BBC history now would it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Now can you see the English getting planning permission to build a Church of England in Pakistan? i dont think so, it would never happen.

To be fair though the Christian Church built Churches and Shrines across the world in the Caribbean, Africa and even Asia as part of Aid effort agreements and during the time of slave-trades. The majority of Jamaicans are still Christian as are African, so dont be fooled into thinking Christianity is just a European/American culture.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

That i do understand, but im talking in our present time now.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well my family fought through two world wars, why, as my grandad used to say, "to keep England England"

England is England.

My point was more about why we fought the war... why we got involved.
We were not being invaded.

We are slowly being invaded as minority numbers are rising. Soon we'll be the minority.

Who is we?

Who will be a minority?

Well I'm glad we're not stuck in that kind of mentality.
I'm glad we are happy to embrace every culture and religion and give everyone a place to live and worship.

I'm proud to be British and live in Multicultural Britain.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
They need to give the British people a little more credit. I hardly think giving them speaking time will turn rational people into racists, all it will do is encourage the BNP to hang themselves publicly.

All you do when you censor writers or activists is create social martyrs that people will naturally gravitate towards simply out of curiosity. In fact, the best thing that can ever happen to a writer is for their work to be censored, it's every authors dream, the amount of publicity it provides is priceless.

Just like when people ask me, "would you rather religious individuals just keep quiet and to themselves?", I tell them no, there's no more efficient way to mass produce atheists than for the religious to tell people what they really believe.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

Originally posted by bigyin

Relative to what?

Only a very small percentage of them spoke how can you tell that they were biased?

I've never seen an audience which was 90% against one of the panelists. I'm going by the applause for/against Griffen.

Usually the audience has a balance of people for and against. If for instance Nigel farage of UKIP is on which he often is he does not get heckled by the entire audience.

I'm sure if the show was held in an area with BNP support there would have been a more even spread of opinion in the audience.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

AND WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF WE LOST THE WAR?

And England wont be England if English people become the minority, which is what will happen.
You always hear people opposing these views, and i respect that, but ask yourself are you opposing them because your P.C.
Freedom of speech, thats what the Americans keep banging on about, when really they've taken that god given right away too. You speak your mind, and your racist. Im not racist just sick to my back teeth.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

AND WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF WE LOST THE WAR?

Moot point really... as we didn't.

I guess we'd all be speaking German...but who knows eh?

And England wont be England if English people become the minority, which is what will happen.

Not likely though is it?

What do you consider English people to be?

You always hear people opposing these views, and i respect that, but ask yourself are you opposing them because your P.C.

Not sure what my computer has to do with anything?

I oppose views that i find abhorrent because i have that right.
I feel sick to my stomach when i hear racists spouting off.... it makes me sad to think that so many people can vote for these racist, vile fascists.... most don't truly know what they stand for.

It's a shame.

Freedom of speech, thats what the Americans keep banging on about, when really they've taken that god given right away too. You speak your mind, and your racist. Im not racist just sick to my back teeth.

What?

Not really sure what your point is here?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join