It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Storm over BNP on Major BBC Programe

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

What do you mean by a sad state of affairs?

Please don't view the BNP as noble outsiders pluckily fighting for the little guy.

They are a group of thugs, legitimised under the banner of a political party. They are an evolution of the National Front and by extension, the British Union of Fascists.

Have a quick google search and see what comes up if you type in National Front. I can assure you it's not 'running the country' credentials.

They are a mob of reactionary scum, fat, thick skinheads with bulldog tattoos, fronted by a wrong'un with a dodgy past. Would you like a potential future leader of the US to be photographed in a White Power t-shirt? Would you like him to share the stage with KKK members, because they are ideologically similar? Would you like him to publicly deny the holocaust, only to convieniently revise his opinion on it but refuse to divulge the reason, on national TV (as happened this very evening)

I, frankly, wouldn't want that in a leader of my country.

Yes, Labour have fudged things up on a grand scale.

No, the Conservatives aren't going to make a scrap of difference when they get in next year.

But that is absolutely no excuse to dignify this rabble by voting them in to power, and as a result, setting the country back 60 years. Which is exactly what would happen.

I understand that due to geography you have a limited perception of life in this country. That is not your fault and i thank you for taking an interest in politics on this side of the atlantic.

But the BNP hatred isn't a mass media ploy. It's a fairly general consensus amongst the mostly rational electorate of this country, that they are a one trick pony, thriving on sensationalism and right-wing media outrage to survive and that voting a bunch of Hitler sympathisers into power would be the worst idea since, well, the appeasement of Hitler.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
reply to post by blupblup

I meant these racist people that put a dark stain on it. I just thought it a good idea to have a Nationalist party that looks out for Great Britain and its people. As you say, it needs some fulfilling and I don't see the ones you got now as very healthy either.

Yeah.... i can't think of a government in power at the moment anywhere that really are "healthy".

They're all corrupt, they all lie and ignore what the public wants.

But i would rather have corrupt politicians in power than have corrupt and racist politicians.

It's the lesser of 2 evils

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CRB86

I guess I agree with you, I truly havn't looked into it as much as you all, it's your country and I hope you guys find ways to preserve it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
reply to post by detachedindividual

Favour being by making the British people have first choice if it is needed, i mean, i think if you have lived in England longer than another person you should have first choice over anything if things where right.

i dont limit my friends to race i've known all types of races and enjoyed being with them so i would say i am never, maybe its my personal experience that makes more tuned to who i be friend.

I enjoy immagration as i have met so many people from all places, but i believe we should stop it now or be alot more stick on who we let in as lets face it we are a small island and need to concentrate on the current people in the Country we live in before we allow more people in.

thank you for replying.

I have thing i aks when people come to live or vistit England,

If you come please Learn and try to speak our language, practice our traditions and have pride in where you live. Live by our laws and norms.

JUst keep The country you seemed good enough to move to, the same.

Forgive me for not waiting for better minds, but as I undertand it it is one of the problems they represent, this problem of knowing a minority being a requisite of having an opinion that matters.
There is a trend around town, if you will, and on ths site. It involves people stating they know and are friends with minorites, thereby absolving themselves of any scrutiny.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

If you wanna get really conspiratorial, ahem, v is made itno a movie and everyone ignores it.
Meanwhile, hidden hand bends you over.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm surprised some people wanted to ban him from the show, these are often the same people who vehemently protect free speech.

Nick Griffin is a scumbag and the BNP is a horrid party, vicious thugs with clean haircuts and half decent suits. They are however perfectly entitled to their free speech, even if it is disgusting, ignorant speech.

Don't support the censoring of anyone, even if you disagree with them. Otherwise one day you will be airing your own views and you will find yourself in violation of the accepted fre speech laws.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Well said, with all this bnp stuff rumbling on it just seems like the real issues are never gonna be dealt with because they get associated with bnp or people are just plainly unwilling to accept truth, which I see on this site and on the news.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CRB86

i really did not think that i could possibly rouse enough interest in myself to comment on this subject.

surely, i mean SURELY, there just is no story here at all.....?

but, therein lies a tale:
the BBC has been reporting this farce all day. it seems that the british police have comitted a complete volte face and allowed some scruffy individuals to evade their usual tactics and storm the bastion of the broadcasting corporation.
...and nary a riot shield in sight, hmm.

this dangerous individual, was most grievously savaged by a pretty young chap wearing a yarmulka(?).
this dangerous individual was so feared that he was not even allowed to properly answer a question.

so scary was the prospect of this man speaking, that the newspaper headlines have been a fore-gone conclusion.

but he wasn't scary, he didn't really have much to say, some pretty boy in a skull-cap had more air time and we had a splendid lesson in evolution.

so it's all been terribly british, nothing to see here, just some un-accountable double standards.
after all, the british people wouldn't willingly vote for a one-eyed, tantrum throwing, mis-understood nazi would they?

may the gods help us all if we see this chap as a threat to democracy!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I watched the question time show and I normally dont even switch television programmes on, especially ones that are of the political kind as I find them reeking of bias.

With this said I found this one of the most fair debate shows, Nick Griffin was asked questions that he had a completely sufficient time to answer. All of the opinions from the audience were completely neutral and every single one asked a question rather than throwing insulting comments towards him. The show was an absolutely shining beacon of democracy at its finest. I also must add that the media headlines this morning are completely in context with regards to the interview. (complete sarcasm)

Erm... if you want my real opinion take the above paragraph and reverse the meaning

Complete sham of a show, also I must say that Nick Griffin was in complete control of the "gang shafting" almost all of the time, if you watch it you can see that the other politicians end up arguing amongst themselves about which of them has made more mistakes than the other. It was quite amusing and I bet this will only serve to gain him more supporters.

I am not a supporter of any political party, im just telling my view. You can see that the media really fears this man for some reason, its quite funny actually regardless of his views, its so hard to find them out as anytime you do a search its all full of slanderous media nonsense.

Well done to the BBC for completely making a fool of themselves and showing what they are yet again

They have a cheek to call a show like that, question time.

Just my opinion.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by XXXN3O

If you wanna get really conspiratorial, ahem, v is made itno a movie and everyone ignores it.
Meanwhile, hidden hand bends you over.

I think I get you there.

V is everyone afterall.

My backside is not sore anymore when it comes to being bent over, cant speak for anyone else however.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Well after seeing the show its going to be hard for the BNP to get anywhere, its fact that the party has a Racists background and some of its members. I think if people relly stand for what he saying they should create a new party. That stands for British people and what relly is best for the people and the UK, like sorting out Immigration which is a mess. Sorting out the housing problems.

I had to laugh at the Bonnie Greer, who want back to the Ice Age lol. Why can't she accept that there is indigenous peoples of this country, just like the native Americans and Aborigines are in there countrys.

''Any Publicity is good publicity''

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
Erm... if you want my real opinion take the above paragraph and reverse the meaning

Didn't really have to as you have posted your opinion in your following paragraphs, which pretty much defeated the point of your initial sarcastic paragraph.

Complete sham of a show, also I must say that Nick Griffin was in complete control of the "gang shafting" almost all of the time,

Are you you sure you watched the show?
If you were satisfied with his answers, which were completely lacking on any solid ground, then I think it best you continue to steer clear of such shows.

if you watch it you can see that the other politicians end up arguing amongst themselves about which of them has made more mistakes than the other.

What do you mean "if you watch", they are opposing parties, what would you expect? They aren't trying to hide that fact. If you watched you may have noticed how they were all pretty much of the same opinion regarding the BNP and Nick Griffin......

I am not a supporter of any political party, im just telling my view.

I take it this means you do not vote, trust me, you have a political view it is an injustice to not use your vote, however if you are convinced that the BNP is for you, please don't.

You can see that the media really fears this man for some reason,

The fear is for any like minded person of Nick Griffin's ilk, and it is the general populous that feels this way, and what do you mean "some reason", have you not taken anything in about this man and the people he represents?

Well done to the BBC for completely making a fool of themselves and showing what they are yet again

I have my opinion regarding the BBC but you haven't actually told us "what they are"?

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Koka]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I think it's a pity the Conservatives and Cameron are getting a free run on this.

It's his advance onto the so called "centre ground" which has led to the BNP & UKIP running riot. He needs to do a Thatcher, shift to the right and stomp all over them.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by auraura
....after all, the british people wouldn't willingly vote for a one-eyed, tantrum throwing, mis-understood nazi would they?

Please give your definition of a mis-understood Nazi?

...and I'm not sure what him having one eye has to do with anything...!!

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Koka]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Well thankfully we've come a long way since the days acceptable and normal racism.

So you admit that your assertion about Churchill was wrong? Racism may have been more acceptable back then but it doesn't change the fact that the BNP now are saying nothing more 'unnacceptable' than Churchill was saying in his time - as evidenced by the quotes I posted.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

What do you consider English people to be?

National identity is based on ethnicity (genetic ancestry), culture and a shared set of laws and values. Anyone who suggest otherwise is so brainwashed by Globalist Marxism that they're probably beyond saving. England will not be 'England' if the ethnic English are a minority - FACT!

Sorry Blupblup, you're off my friends list based on your input in this thread. We agree on many things and you're usually a well-informed contributor, but we disagree too fundamentally on some issues.

Anyone who can't see that the BNP are hated, slandered and suppressed predominantly because they are an obstacle to the New World Order needs to wake the feck up. I thought this forum was meant for the non-brainwashed!? The BNP obviously have a few controversial views, and some that I personally disagree with, but they're not the evil group most of us have been conditioned to think they are.

[edit on 23/10/2009 by Cythraul]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

well said, i have always felt that if the bnp could get some people of colour to support their cause and maybe do away with the capital and corporal punishment (too sharia for me), they would fair better in the poles.

small question to all of the anti bnp posters (i am not pro bnp, nor am i anti),

how many of you have taken the time to actually read there policies?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This is the most biased Question Time Show I have ever seen they have just created an underdog with Nick Griffin and the BNP. The programme was hyped on the news for ages before it started. The audience appeared to have been handpicked. The panel and David Dimbleby were all ganging up on him.

The questions were not those of a normal question time they were pointed questions intended to bash the BNP. He was not allowed to answer the questions without being attacked.

If the other parties don't bite the bullet and disguss immegration then they will loose out to the BNP next year in the General Election.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by keldas
This is the most biased Question Time Show I have ever seen they have just created an underdog with Nick Griffin and the BNP. The programme was hyped on the news for ages before it started. The audience appeared to have been handpicked. The panel and David Dimbleby were all ganging up on him.

Firstly the audiences for any BBC program are random, they apply for tickets and the first to apply gets the tickets. With shows like uestion time they tend to only give them to the local area they are in, in this case it was London.

The questions were not those of a normal question time they were pointed questions intended to bash the BNP. He was not allowed to answer the questions without being attacked.

The questions were simply asking about the BNP, the questions that everyone in the country wanted asked. People wanted to have the BNP's position on certain issues clarified and they were clarified. I don't understand why people are saying that Nick Griffin didn't get to answer, he spoke for a good amount of time and was only cut off when he tried to skirt answering a question. He tried very hard to not answer certain questions and instead go off on something else, but then again he is a politician and they all do that.

If the other parties don't bite the bullet and disguss immegration then they will loose out to the BNP next year in the General Election.

Which show were you watching? The conservatives, labour and the liberals discussed their immigration policies. Jack Straw discussed the new points system, the conservatives discussed a cap on the maximum amount of people allowed into Britain.

I swear some of you only hear what you want to hear.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

What do you consider English people to be?

but they're not the evil group most of us have been conditioned to think they are.

Of course they're an evil group with hidden agenda.

Now try and reply to my post on P.6 than wasting your time defending Dick griffin oops nick griffin.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join