It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fall Of The Republic : New Video From Alex Jones Just Released !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
i wish there were people in Poland to disscus it :/ wierd thing is we are almost 20 years after comunism and same # starts to happen here but no 1 sees it :/

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
After watching this, I had the same feeling as I did after seeing "The Obama Deception"".
Whilst I can relate to it all, and after years of research can validate the claims, it does leave a few things out. It also generalizes.
He never mentions the Israeli dual passport holders who are omnipresent in high positions in the current administration,(no I'm not racist). I'm not saying there is a "jewish conspiracy", because I know I'll only get clobbered for being an "anti_semite" by the usual crowd, but isn't it funny that the banks that own the Federal Reserve are mainly jewish?
He also doesn't go beyond the visible banking puppets, like Geithner, Bernanke and Co. If it were a movie, these people would just be the actors on the stage. The agenda of a movie comes from the writers, director and financiers.
I would've liked to have seen AJ name the 13 banks that make up the Federal Reserve. I know, I now, people can research this on their own, but if you're going to talk about them in a documentary, you may as well mention them by name or at least point people in the right direction, which AJ doesn't do, for whatever reasons he may have.
In a movie like this, I would like to hear who owns and controls the central banks worldwide etc, and what their agenda is. Why does no-one ever call for an audit of these 13 banks? The Rothschilds, for instance, have never in 300 years been audited once, never mind the Fed in 90 years.
All in all, I take Alex Jones with a pinch of salt. It's hard to tell if he's a dis-info agent. He is telling people things, which are true. He's also not telling the whole story. I'm not sure if he's diverting attention to the wrong places. Basically, people must know, that there is more to this story. The world is not run by Goldmann Sachs or any other Wall Street bank. To call Wall Street, Geithner or Bernanke Obama's "handlers" is certainly wrong. They are all "handled" by another entity.
I just hope that AJ fans don't just stop there, because that would defeat the object of the lesson. Like AJ says, don't believe anyone, do your own research.

For anyone interested in some real background info, I recommend you might start with this:

209.85.229.132... &hl=en&gl=us

It should give you enough to research for a good length of time.

The "Freeman on the Land" concept might also be worth looking into, as it actually shows a way out. Maybe something even AJ should take a good look at.

Have fun down the rabbit hole.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonfly386

I would've liked to have seen AJ name the 13 banks that make up the Federal Reserve. I know, I now, people can research this on their own, but if you're going to talk about them in a documentary, you may as well mention them by name or at least point people in the right direction, which AJ doesn't do, for whatever reasons he may have.

you do realize Alex is accusing these banks of "stealing money" ?

what do you think would happen to you if you made a documentary and listed the names of the banks and accused them of crimes ? you better have a team of good lawyers and be prepared to pay them because theses banks are going to sue the crap out of you.

maybe Alex supports Ron Paul's auditing of feds for a good reason ? maybe then after a audit was done he would have the proper evidence to actually make the claim of stealing multi trillions of dollars and listing the names. (it would still be a risky move even then)

these offshore banks are controlled by illuminati mobsters and they wouldn't think twice about giving you a pair of cement shoes and tossing you over the side of a boat. are you brave enough to go up against them ?

think about it...thanks for your post

[edit on 24-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

You mean like this one?

Google Video Link

[edit on 24-10-2009 by j2000]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Haven't watched it yet, but if i read the intro correctly, then it makes sense that GW Bush's acts of incompetence and over-seas aggression etc. were staged in order for us to welcome any new democrat president with open arms. The old tricks are the best.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

can you tell us what's in the video ? it's almost four hours

does someone in that video actually say a certain banks name and accuse that bank of stealing trillions of dollars ? (not the federal reserve)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm afraid anyone who is critical of AJ gets shot down in flames.

However, since AJ called the great fallen patriot, William Cooper (RIP) a "pathetic drunk" on air, I think the criticism he gets is totally justified...

"Be prepared for a major attack, but it won't be Osama bin Laden, it will be those behind the New World Order" William Cooper, June 28, 2001.
www.youtube.com...

BTW, have seen the movie and yes it was okay if you're into that sort of thing.......

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I haven't watched this and but I might get around to it

As much I know something is wrong with America, I can't help but to think that Alex Jones is an attention hungry fear mongerer.He kinda spits his theories at you with the same intensity as the MSM.

however, if I'm bored enough, I'll watch this and decided for myself.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by easynow

You mean like this one?

Google Video Link

that video ^^^^^ does not mention any specific names of any banks and uses generalized terminology such as international bankers and international reserves.

the video is a great documentary on the history of how all this money fraud began but Fails as a counter argument to the point i was making in this post. sorry

and why do people expect Alex to be able to name these foreign banks that have stolen the money when congressman Alan Grayson can't even get the answers to that question ?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ron Paul: Senators Jeff Merkley and Bob Corker introduce bill to sabotage the AUDIT THE FED bill

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Theres plenty of contradictions in this video and some very dodgy editing.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
for anyone that's in denial about the New World Order and thinks Alex is making this stuff up.......watch this video

I would hope to God that people wake up and smell the coffee!
The NWO is not science-fiction,it's going to happen and very soon!
You have to prepare your families NOW! If you wait to see what
could happen,it will be too late.
It's approaching the twelfth hour and time is running out.Prepare
your selves or perish,the choice is yours.You can stick your head
in the sand and be blind sided by the NWO.You can also prepare
yourselves and fight back the tyrants of the NWO.
So,what will it be...fighting for freedom,or bowing down in defeat?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hey,

I just watched this video and it seem to make a lot of sweeping generalisations and it didn't really WOW me at any points like End Game did.
Maybe that is because I am just used to the global elite's fascist plans so it has just become second nature to me

I am generally interested to see what the debunkers have to say (and no I don't mean this in a childish "haha where are the debunkers now?" kinda way) because I genuinely hope that they can prove this all wrong for all our sakes

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Thanks for posting - worth a look, for sure.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
For those not agreeing with Alex's solutions... maybe you didn't see the extras?

In the extras, there's a segment on Oathkeepers... urging all police/fireman/army to join the organisation, or at least uphold their oath to the people and constitution and not to the government.

I think this is one of the great solutions....

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

Say what you like about Alex... if all the information given in this video is true, things look very dire indeed for America and the rest of the world!

*IF*

Hell....IF all of the information in this video were true - i wouldn't be here, you wouldnt be here, we'd all be BURNED

The better presentation, the more suspicious you need to be.

When one commits more time to presenting fewer facts, that means they spent less time gathering them.

Fewer facts = more bull.

What else do you expect from the likes of Alex Jones?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
How do you figure he didn't gather enough facts?

This video is replete with (many) OTHER people's opinions and experiences that he has gathered - the body of his work is in splicing it all together for a cogent, cohesive position.

I don't disagree with your theory, just don't think it applies here (and, yes, he can be a gasbag, most of the time)

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I just completed watching this movie - the entire 2h25m! Amazing (ly well done)

Man, this should be required viewing for our entire population.

This is not 'Obama Bashing' - this is not one lunatic's rantings.

This is a collection of OUR politicians, lobbyists, 'economists', wall street bankers, FED operators, and analysts painting the nasty picture of where this country IS, and is heading.

And, it ain't good.

What now?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
thanks everyone for the great comments,

did anyone else notice not long after this video was released Obama declared a National Emergency ?

[edit on 30-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join