It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fall Of The Republic : New Video From Alex Jones Just Released !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Why do people stand so strong behind alex jones? Even if you are a strong NWO conspiracy theorist I still dont understand why? What has he done over the last decade other that spout the same talk his followers talk in any case??

For the last decade Alex jones has muttered the same thing over and over again, with the same stories, same videos, same "warnings". Basically the man repeats things most of his followers already believe, and this is what Im not getting. His a leader to ya'll and yet all the man does is spout the same damn thing like a broken record, and for that he gets a pritty penny from advertisements and promotions. And you folks just fall right behind him, you give him that attention and he makes a buck. I just do not understand it.

You would figure folks would have learned by now after his stunt involving the "Obama interview" but I guess folks cant just deal with the fact they've been follwing the pied-piper off the cliff, so they pretend nothing happened and continue to follow. In another 8 years civilization will still be around, America will have not collapsed and Madonna will still be doing her music videos as if shes still in her 20's.. but I'd assume the Jones followers will still be following the pied piper regardless, sounding the alarm on a weekly basis telling us in another thread that "its coming, duck and tune in for Alex's next show and listen to his sponsors".

SG

Hi SG please point out any falacies in Alex's Video. Also please tell me the reasons for not believing a NWO is planned and in process. You see Alex Jones or not, Facts are Facts!! The writing is on the wall please show me why I should believe you!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Also Was this thread on the top of the Home Page? I only seen it yesterday evening and did not see it there! Strange if it hasn't!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
bashers avoid this topic becose all they can do here is attack character of AJ not his merrits.

wich equals zero discusion hence not much posts

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by reassor
bashers avoid this topic becose all they can do here is attack character of AJ not his merrits.

I can discuss all day that alex is a conman, period. Loves people being tortured and steals info from people being monitored.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

I can discuss all day that alex is a conman, period. Loves people being tortured and steals info from people being monitored.

Thats great that you can do that bravo!!

How about you actually discuss the validity of the content of the video. Discuss the information that it contains! Stop avoiding the subject all knowing one!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Everyone just stop. Read this.

Alex Jones is a liar? "Roman Pawn", CIA Agent? Prove it.
Hes a Fear Monger? Sorry you can't handle the truth.
Selective on his issues? Then call in his show and talk about them
Don't like what hes doing? Do it better or shut up

I've been seeing a lot of talk but no action.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 30_seconds

I'm referring to his voice and how he presents it. I know the message is real and what he is saying is happening its just a spooky delivery in the doc's he does that I guess drives it home and makes it sound like the end is near.

I know its not meant to make you feel all happy and getty, I was just making an observation.

I tried to show my wife "End Game" and she almost had a panic attack. It was too much, too fast and his narration drives it home.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

so how he could present it?
"world is gona end but dont worry love is eternal ...."

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

so how he could present it?
"world is gona end but dont worry love is eternal ...."

Again, I'm not freaking criticizing him. It was an observation....

The Harley Davidson is a loud motorcycle and some find it obnoxious. They ride really well and I hope to get one some day.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

its wasnt directly to You just to people marking him as fearmonger.

im sorry if i offended You.

its just my habit of pressing reply to : button :/
sorry

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
Say what you like about Alex... if all the information given in this video is true, things look very dire indeed for America and the rest of the world!

I agree with you,things are going bad for America and the world.This
is also just the beginning,it will get worse.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I just got done watching this a few hours ago. I think it's done fairly well, and will maybe warrant a little more credibility to the normal viewer. It doesn't come off as some "fringe conspiracy" movie.
My opinion is, anything that helps open a few more eyes is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm about 40 minutes into the video. I'm going to give my thoughts on Alex Jones and his haters.

Alex Jones has become a lot more libertarian during the Obama administration these last few months... and I'm guessing other conspiracy-theorists has turned more libertarian as well.

The haters dislike Alex Jones for on his radio show when he sensationalizes things like the Swine Flu and the Carbon Tax... when he should be focusing on other issues. And not everything will lead to the NWO... but he's a pretty intelligent guy.

His goal is more to reach the people who haven't woken up yet and keep the people who are awake from going back to sleep. I'm still a fan of him.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thanx for sharing this video with us. I am going to be posting this link to as many places as I can. This is Our America, and if we don't take a stand to defend Her in every way that we can, all will certainly be lost.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

Originally posted by kcfusion
Say what you like about Alex... if all the information given in this video is true, things look very dire indeed for America and the rest of the world!

I agree with you,things are going bad for America and the world.This
is also just the beginning,it will get worse.

Agreed! People rather argue about the person presenting the information than actually investigating the information put forward to see if it true or not! Logic fails over emotion!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
That was a top vid, thanks OP and thanks Alex! Flag and two stars.
jokes - one flag and one star!

The first half is kind of info heavy, a lot of facts to wade through - reminded me of TerrorStorm Final Cut in that regard (I prefer TerrorStorm second to last edition). But then about video 7 of 14 on YouTube it got really interesting and Obama is made to look like a total front man/fraud. He is even more pathetic than Bush and I'm glad Obama's approval rating reflects this.

[edit on 23/10/2009 by CarbonFooledYa]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Okay. I just finished watching his film. I liked it a lot. It was a great film. Anyhow, here are my thoughts on the film.

It wasn't all rhetoric. What I will point out is some of the flaws with his arguments... my major disagreement with him comes with how he says that he wants us to reclaim our government and our country... I think that these people are totally conscious of what they're doing. These people totally know what they're doing and if we take away the power from the central banks and give it to congress- what's to stop the same thing that's going on now to keep happening- what's to stop them from continuing our empire? What's to stop them from doing the things they already do... just that now they would have more control of it since they would even control the money supply? As you can tell I have somewhat more of a libertarian view regarding that issue...

But anyways I found his film to be quite enlightening. I really liked the points he made about how the public is passive. He said that when the public gets too passive totalitarian regimes can take place. That's kind of what's happening right now. People are being subdued with television... and what do you expect that's going to happen? That people will become radically much more brilliant? It's okay to watch some television per day... but people really have seemed to forgot how to reason with all the influx of television in their daily lives. It's like they've lost touch with reality.

But seriously, people spend so much of their time glued to the television and we really have lost that sense of community. We do need to get that sense of community back- not just for the reasons he said... but I think it's a lot better when we have our sense of belonging met with other people. We can't just sit on the internet all day or on the television all day. We have to be around other people too. We forget to do that often. By being more active and not watching television that much people's minds would be more active and they would be able to do more. They would find themselves feeling a lot better from before when they were addicted to television in the first place.

He talked about how we need to educate ourselves about what's going on with government and geopolitics. I couldn't agree more. However, geopolitics is really complicated and takes a long time to understand... so beginners wouldn't do too well with that. Geopolitics is incredibly complex... and it is really about the interaction between one nation and another. It's hard to get at first.

I liked his segments about global warming and about the economy. He is right on about the fed. I've just been getting pretty tired about them lately... as for global warming- his segment helped enlighten me to the fact that a lot of it is natural- however I believe that it doesn't dismiss the idea that pollution can cause global warming, and, man-made pollution can accelerate the process.

I think it was a great film. I disagree with his conclusions as to what we should do to make the country better. However, I respect his opinion and I think that he really outdid himself here. He did a much better job with this film than he did with the Obama Deception. The presentation was clear. It was crisp. I really liked it. It captured pretty much most of all the things that has gone on in the Obama administration so far- and reminding us of the stuff we were mad at Bush for before, and what they said they disliked (they being the Obama administration) and are now doing themselves. That was a great point about how Obama said he would not do signing statements and now he's starting to do it himself- or- how he's expanding the pentagon spying program to the internet now. I thin the film was really well done.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

very detailed and witha a passion i love your review even if i dont agree with it (that dosnt matter)

thank You for watching it

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
this is a great documentary. id reccomend it to all and im def. going to spread it around.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Bravo! I'm ordering the dvd so I can pop it in for everyone to watch.

It appears that the smear campaign on AJ has worked and rather than discuss the content of his documentary, people want to discuss him. Fools.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join