It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fall Of The Republic : New Video From Alex Jones Just Released !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
People say Alex is a liar and fearmonger, but I found that this video was mostly interviews and clips that make a point.

Is the point wrong?
Are the OTHER people being interviewed ALL wrong too?

Just asking....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

AJ haters probably didnt even watch it just jumped the gun.

Alex can be irritating at times on his show and i guess thats how people judge his work . In his movies tho he seem calm (atleast in this one
)

i like him how he is ... nobody is perfect.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wow people. Talk about some serious closed-mindedness. Sometimes you have to take the good that you can from things and move on. So you don't like AJ. Big F*&$% deal. His docs are always spot on. The people in his docs are credible and very smart and informative. He narrates it and puts it together and lets it out for free. "Alex Jones hurt my feelings so I ain't watchin'! LALALALALALALALALALALALLA." Completely ASININE. And if you did watch, it must have been through closed eyes and hands over ears.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
In my opinion this movie is what the Obama Deception should've been. I was highly critical of the Obama Deception due to how silly some of it was but I thought this film was well done. Alex presents himself the way I wish he always presented himself - calm, collected and professional. The bullhorn isn't doing anybody any good.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
FALL OF REPUBLIC WAS AMAZING. FOUND OUT SOME NEW INFORMATION. GERALS CELENTE IS GREAT TOO.

JONES DID A GREAT JOB.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Ehhh... Alot of it was rehashed talking points. At some points it felt like I was watching the past ten minutes over again. It did do a great job of consolidating the irrefutable case that Washington, along with our country, is getting played hard. I loved all the congressional hearing clips packed in neatly. Overall it was a good watch, but for those of us who already know the deal, not many fresh angles are presented. Silly me, I am still looking forward to the second part.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
To those criticizing this film because it doesn't offer enough solutions, I have this to say:

There is really only one solution to this. Don't participate in their system. If you are a law enforcement officer, or a person in the military, all you have to do is know right from wrong, and not commit acts of violence or tyranny upon the public.

Those of you who see this movie and understand what is happening have an obligation to tell as many people you can about what is going on. The more people who know about it, the fewer there will be who will be "useful idiots" and pawns in the overall scheme. If the police and military knew who was coming up with the ideas, giving the orders, and why they were doing it, and if they understood that they too will suffer under this rule, then it will be very difficult for the new world order to have anything if the people they order around refuse to do what they say.

What does this mean?

- When the economy collapses, you cannot continue to enforce debt.
- Hold those who have control of our economic system accountable
- Do not blame the people for the situation
- P&M: If you want to be a hero, put down the gun and get to work alongside us
- Understand that we are NOT in debt, we still have land, talent, people, materials, and infrastructure. It can continue to work indefinitely as long as we get wise about how we're using it.
- Do not hold foreign treaties and contracts as firmly as local ones.
- Do not allow agreements made with deception or without the knowledge of the public to hold weight against the public

You get the picture.

The people of this nation and the people who this nation employs to protect our safety and freedom need to understand these things, and refuse to participate whenever a force works counter to our safety and prosperity.

If you are an armed public servant, you swore an oath to protect the constitution. It's pretty simple really. Combine that with common sense, a general sense of morality that every human being should have, and you have a good plan of how to act as they try to enslave us.

Thomas Jefferson explained that a society can grow so impoverished that people will take employment to enslave their neighbors. Be careful that you are not offered the sale of a system that will ensure your own slavery:

"If we run into such debts as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England are… our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in the twenty-four, and give the earnings of fifteen of these to the government for their debts and daily expenses; And the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread, we must live, as they do now, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains around the necks of our fellow sufferers; And this is the tendency of all human governments. A departure from principle in one instance becomes a precedent for a second, that second for a third, and so on until the bulk of the society is reduced to be mere automatons of misery, to have no sensibilities left but for sinning and suffering, and the forehorse of this frightful team is public debt. Taxation follows that, and in its train, wretchedness and oppression.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
occam's razor comes to mind...

A dude making millions a year on fear mongering and conspiracy. Hyping up another doomsday scenario of a secret world order taking over the world and enslaving humanity or.... the guy is lying out of his A$$. I think I know the answer...

You can shoot the messenger if you want, but there is knowledge in the message, a lot of it i found out. Gave me a better understanding of the whole economic scam.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Fantastic watch. Invaluble information. Of course this film is more of a refresher for those of us who follow events closely, but this docu is not meant to preach to the quior. It is meant to awake and unlock the minds of all of the people around us who know something is depserately wrong but are unsure of the details. 'Fall of the Republic' fills in the blanks for the average person who is sick and tired of the BS but is unsure where exactly to direct their anger.

For those of you shotting the messenger, lets hear some actual fact based cristisms of specific points raised within the movie itself, not some pie in the sky baseless accusations of AJs moonlinghting for the vatican as an assassin.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
His voice is creepy on his documentary's. All of his stuff is just so depressing and freaking scary. Its like conspiracy overload....

He does break it all down though..

Don't get me wrong because I love a good conspiracy, but this guy just doesn't give me a good vibe.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
In the video, there was something said that I've heard countless times. To paraphrase, "When you can no longer logically attack an individual's information, you attack that individual's character." It sickens me whenever I see posts that constantly criticize Alex Jones and completely ignore his information. Above, Digital_Reality says he thinks Alex gives off a bad vibe, but at least he comments on the information and admits there is some substance to it.

Anybody who attacks this video without attacking the information in the video itself and instead attacks Alex's character obviously has not watched the video.

[edit on 10/23/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
His voice is creepy on his documentary's. All of his stuff is just so depressing and freaking scary. Its like conspiracy overload....

He does break it all down though..

Don't get me wrong because I love a good conspiracy, but this guy just doesn't give me a good vibe.

Since when is a conspiracy that threatens our safety, independence, or security supposed to give us a good vibe?

Sounds like someone is countering a factual argument with "how it makes you feel."

Alex warns against this in this very documentary.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDooz
I don't trust Alex Jones... he is very selective of the issues he discusses... he sounds more like a scaremongering fool more than anything... he solely goes for the facade, he doesn't really delve into key issues that are important in understanding the New World Order...

How does he sound like a, "scare mongering fool"? He presented mostly facts and talked about sticking to the constitution. So what would you consider key issues to understanding the new world order? He talks about money and how the nwo is involved with that. I dont know of any isssue more important than the control of money but please enlighten us.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Why do people stand so strong behind alex jones? Even if you are a strong NWO conspiracy theorist I still dont understand why? What has he done over the last decade other that spout the same talk his followers talk in any case??

For the last decade Alex jones has muttered the same thing over and over again, with the same stories, same videos, same "warnings". Basically the man repeats things most of his followers already believe, and this is what Im not getting. His a leader to ya'll and yet all the man does is spout the same damn thing like a broken record, and for that he gets a pritty penny from advertisements and promotions. And you folks just fall right behind him, you give him that attention and he makes a buck. I just do not understand it.

You would figure folks would have learned by now after his stunt involving the "Obama interview" but I guess folks cant just deal with the fact they've been follwing the pied-piper off the cliff, so they pretend nothing happened and continue to follow. In another 8 years civilization will still be around, America will have not collapsed and Madonna will still be doing her music videos as if shes still in her 20's.. but I'd assume the Jones followers will still be following the pied piper regardless, sounding the alarm on a weekly basis telling us in another thread that "its coming, duck and tune in for Alex's next show and listen to his sponsors".

SG

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
And to follow up on that comment of mine, "things" will happen in the next couple of years, people will still be murdered, politician will be caught, bombings in parts of the world will still happen, that doesnt mean the garbage Alex spouts is truth.

And yes, people assume that by attacking Alex you are attacking the NWO conspiracy and every other damn conspiracy filled with layers. I dont buy this NWO stuff, and there reasons, but this particular post is not aimed at your little conspiracy here, its at Alex Jones. But this is where the smarts come into play from Jones. The man makes as if he is the basis for these conspiracies and without him your conspiracy is nothing, if he is attacked, the conspiracies you so dearly believe in is attacked, and this is where the man keeps you on his leash.

Keep on tuning in to his show folks, Im pritty darn sure his sponsors got a deal for you in their next sale.

SG

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Ijust glanced over the thread and noticed nobody's posted a link to the whole film.

Here you go!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
For all Those who call the "NWO" a lie and fear mongering.

I would like to know what is this "New World Order" that all these people(politicians) talk about? What is the definition?

Are they not syaing thses words themselves?

What is Alex Jones lying about?

- Has Obama not gone back on almost everything he said while he was campaigning?
- Are their not poisonous chemicals in vaccines?
- Is their not Fluoride in our drinking water?
- Does eugenics not exist?
- Is our constitution not being shredded?
- Is our money not being stolen?
- Is the fed Reserve legit?

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Orion_grey]

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Orion_grey]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Liking AJ or not dosnt matter to me. If it was hosted and produced by anyone else maybe it would help some be able to watch it and concentrate on the message!! I also have seen some of this material before, maybe seeing some things again will help keep it in ur thoughts to help you do more to get the word out.
I feel that most people you try to inform dont care or dont believe. Even worse alot of people choose to ignore!! a good friend of mine hands me that dum line from the matrix (ignorance is bliss). It wont be bliss if the elites get thier way!!! But then it will be TOO LATE!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Thank you for posting the movie!

I would like to bring up something regarding a point in the movie:

Don't expect the Internet to be "officially" just turned-off all of the sudden. If things like email are shut down then people will not be able to go to communicate with the company they work for from home and therefore it will not happen prior to certain events.

Perhaps one day the Internet will be "unofficially" turned-off and it will cause an economic crisis and be deemed as a virus originating from a terrorist organization. Following this, the government will begin to shut-down specific web sites deemed a threat perhaps including even ATS. After all, ATS has been deemed 1 of 2 bipartisan website threats as mentioned in a previous thread. This is when the Internet will begin to be "officially" turned-off.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
this is a great doco. very informative and a lot of content was new to me.
its the best documentary about current times and what is to come and i would encourage all to watch it!

[edit on 23/10/09 by dallas18]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join