It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fall Of The Republic : New Video From Alex Jones Just Released !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
In this excellent new documentary Alex Jones exposes the current New World Order agenda and shows you that America is being attacked by people that are global goverment loving lunatics who are puppets for the Evil Illuminati. these Enemies of the Republic have been planning this attack for decades and their ultimate goal is to destroy freedom and take over the United States of America and other countries by enslaving us all with a global corporate controlled dictatorship. thanks to Alex and others like him, millions of people are awake and aware the threat we are facing is Real.

Fall Of The Republic : The Presidency Of Barack H Obama

Fall Of The Republic documents how an offshore corporate cartel is bankrupting the US economy by design. Leaders are now declaring that world government has arrived and that the dollar will be replaced by a new global currency.

President Obama has brazenly violated Article 1 Section 9 of the US Constitution by seating himself at the head of United Nations' Security Council, thus becoming the first US president to chair the world body.

A scientific dictatorship is in its final stages of completion, and laws protecting basic human rights are being abolished worldwide; an iron curtain of high-tech tyranny is now descending over the planet.

A worldwide regime controlled by an unelected corporate elite is implementing a planetary carbon tax system that will dominate all human activity and establish a system of neo-feudal slavery.

The image makers have carefully packaged Obama as the world's savior; he is the Trojan Horse manufactured to pacify the people just long enough for the globalists to complete their master plan.

This film reveals the architecture of the New World Order and what the power elite have in store for humanity. More importantly it communicates how We The People can retake control of our government, turn the criminal tide and bring the tyrants to justice.

www.infowars.com...

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

part 7

part 8

part 9

part 10

part 11

part12

part 13

part 14

[edit on 22-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
i liked it.
Its direted to more close minded public i guess.
also i would like sceptics to try and flame this movie (wonder if they can)
and to add to that how can people say AJ is a shill.
hes selling it but its free on net too .

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Thanks for posting these videos. Im going to have some friends over so we all can watch and spread the word.
s&f

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
As I expected, "in part 2 you will learn...." no solutions no new information, all hype, The film was well presented but the best thing about it was the Alan Watt parts that man knows what he's talking about

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
do you seriously need someone to hold your hand and show you what to do? If so there is plenty of resources out there. There are plenty of solutions, once you understand the problem. It is like saying you need to be shown how to wipe your arse again and again every time you go to the bathroom. Seriously stop complaining about "hype" and take the information and do something about it, otherwise, shut it!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
... no solutions no new information, all hype ..
[edit on 22-10-2009 by Pockets]

Only took 3 posts, that's faster then usual

Anyways, I watched the video last night and it was really well done. It's worth a watch for anyone that wants to get a summary of events that have happened over the past few decades. It does go on a little bit long (2hrs+) which may lose some viewers in the long run. Someone (I have no video editing software) should make up a 15, 30 and 1 hour cut of it for more palpable internet viewing.

Also, I have a request for the original OP, can you please just embed the first video and put links to the others? Loading each youtube video can become burdensome for some browsers. Thankyou in advance, keep it up easynow. S&F for you.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Alan Watt was great to see on there!

He gets a little deeper than most.

I am also like having Gerald Clente in there as well. Gerald is the only one who brings the reality of our future to the forefront of his message.

Haven't watched it all, but I like what I see so far.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Im a bit confused here, did people actually think a president would be elected that didnt listen to the bankers?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

most of america thinks thats the case.
problem is You seem to accept such reality

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by patmac

i considered doing that before i posted this thread but i knew that if i didn't embed all the videos in the Op , some people that are at work and are denied access to youtube because they are on office computers wouldn't be able to watch the videos and they would be asking me to embed them. i did what i thought was best.

thank you and everyone else for the great reply's.

i think the solution that some people can't see is getting the word out to as many people as possible just like Alex has been telling everyone.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Say what you like about Alex... if all the information given in this video is true, things look very dire indeed for America and the rest of the world!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yes alex is a blow hard on his program but when he really shines is in his documentaries. For those of you unsure, this isn't really very much of a hit piece on obama. He definitely calls the prez out on unfulfilled promises but there is so much more to this film. Very cerebral and very informative. It presents the situation we are in just the way it is. And it gives excellent detail on how we got here in the first place. And the fact the he lets it out to go viral on youtube speaks volumes.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
this was a good movie, i only had the time to only watch half of it so far. ill give some feedback regarding the movie soon.

[edit on 10/22/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
i guess gj for bringing this to people who havn't learned about alex jones but he has nothing to say that i want to hear or would listen too, burn me once shame on me...............

much better info around from people who arn't just in it for the money imo.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I will watch this video long as it doesn't have Ted Anderson trying to pitch gold every 10mins.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
sorry but this guy has lost all credibility -a bunch of bull#

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think the OP's post was better organized and put together than Alex Jones' show, itself.

AJ is an over hyped, blowhard who doesn't have an original idea going on. He stands on the backs of giants who have put forth the same ideas time and again and I can't believe after the Charlie Sheen spectacle people still listen to his show.

But I'll reiterate this... very good presentation, OP!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
great documentary, very informative. Ive never liked Alex's personality much and think he does tend to exagerate which I find quite deceptive but I persist on listening to his show regularly because they are very interesting and he gets some great people on there. Apparently he spent something like $20000 making this film right out of his own pocket. Thats a very admirable thing to do considering he puts it on the net for all to watch for free.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i just love how people bash him as money whore yet movie is free for all (you only pay if you want it on dvd with a box and stuff)

some of his actions like that with Sheen were controversial but to mark him as non credible? lol give me a break these dis info peeps cant put anything solid into your heads then they jump on such a small thing.

i liked how sheen did it. and of there are people who really thought its real interview then omg we are doomed :/

oh and please show me some evidence that AJ is a agent or a corporate whore ... just dont use facts like he rents space on ABC satelite lol or hes Jesuit spy or Roman pawn ... thats just radiculous.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I don't trust Alex Jones... he is very selective of the issues he discusses... he sounds more like a scaremongering fool more than anything... he solely goes for the facade, he doesn't really delve into key issues that are important in understanding the New World Order...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join