It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets talk Reptillians - any biologist out there>>

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
look, I know its a very hard subject to grasp - even I had a hard time coming around that there has to be a race other than Human at the very top. otherwise, a lot of this stuff just doesnt make sense... they would have to be a different race all together...

How do you suppose we can test people - to see if we can find any abnormalities, something we could exploit to identify these other worlders...?

heat\flear camera's -- the phots of about 20 top elite showed no difference...
so these supposidely reptiles described by David icke and others like Jordan Maxwell all point to there is reptiles and I have to agree with their logic...
maybe its a undiscovered order of the snake ... from adam and eve... they are human but they worship a reptile....

dont know and this subject keeps coming up again and again... without resolution.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Watch the old TV series V. That's about the closest explaination of reptilians you're going to get. They're not invading our top governments they're stealing our water and taking us for food. They only "convert" us to their agenda. Watch the series!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

V has been remade. It will actually be coming out soon. I remember watching the entire original. Back then we had 2 channels. CBS and NBC. I spent a lot of time outdoors and indoors with my nose in books. That had to be one of the worst movie/TV/series ever.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Have posted this elsewhere on ATS today and thought it may be useful for consideration on this thread as well:

Michael Harner "the Way of the Shaman":

They had come to the planet Earth to escape their enemy. The creatures then showed me how they had created life on the planet in order to hide within the multitudinous forms and thus disguise their presence. Before me, the magnificence of plant and animal creation and speciation-hundreds of millions of years of activity-took place on a scale and with a vividness impossible to describe. I learned that the dragon-like creatures were thus inside of all forms of life, including man.() They were the true masters of humanity and the entire planet, they told me. We humans were but the receptacles and servants of these creatures.

Carlos Castaneda:

We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. [...] You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico. [...] They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them.' [...]

"'I want to appeal to your analytical mind, ' don Juan said. 'Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.' [...]

In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver - stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now. [...]

Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. [Castaneda, The Active Side of Infinity, 1998, pp. 213-220]

Bravo:

I have personally climbed the "vine of death" on numerous occasions and can attest to the validity of what is stated above by Michael Harner and Castaneda - not that this is "absolute" but it is a very valid facet of a multifacted theme.

Thks

Bravo

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Watch the New -V- , there you see words like : Dawn of a New Age ..
Just plain spooky , the Rising Sun is going on every where !!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I haven't watched any of the new V, doesn't it start in november? When I heard about it I got interested in the old series so I downloaded it.... it's pretty cheesey
Gives me something to watch though, I only have like 4 channels here... no cable offered

Is there anywhere you can watch the pilot episode of the new series or anything like that?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I can't help but make another conspiracy out of this...
Could the pig flu shot/rfid chip have anythhing to do with finding a particular race/person/.......whom/what ever?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
My Country has just turned totally weird... its like we dont care what you the citizen thinks or says... and if thats the case then this is complete disreguard for the citizens they are sworn to serve ... they are biting the hand that feeds them. time to turn off the food... and call for a nationwide strike.
before 12.20 for sure...

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well.. Reptillians would be the most likely race other than ourselves due to the fact reptiles and birds/dinosaurs have been on this earth longer than humans.

They very well could evolve in the future (or already have in the past) to a humanoid level like humans.

As for politicians being reptillian I have to explain to you, that as a human ages we obviously start looking rough. Politicians are much older than the average person.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
I can't help but make another conspiracy out of this...
Could the pig flu shot/rfid chip have anythhing to do with finding a particular race/person/.......whom/what ever?

I find it interesting that you would say this as only recently I pondered that the reason for the vaccine was not related to swine flu but maybe it was to inoculate humanity to the visitors and to prepare humanity for large numbers of visitors openly mixing with us on the streets at some near point in the future.

Maybe the vaccine is not to protect us from the flu at all, but to protect us from a danger of an extraterrestrial small pox or similar disease?

Highly unlikely I know but the thought was there and gone as quickly as it had come.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
it's easy you wear special glasses to see that the aliens are already living among us.

OBEY

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Reptiles are cold blooded. Therefore they have scales for a skin surface, which heat up faster in the early morning sun, warming their blood. When the reptiles blood has been warmed by the sun they are able to get moving. Until they have warmed up out of their overnight cold induced torpor, reptiles are easy prey for furry warm blooded carnivore mammals, and warm blooded birds of prey. In cold climates the few small reptiles to be found there mostly hibernate in a state of cold induced torpor.
Mammals have fur/hair/clothes by way of retaining body heat that has been generated by a faster burning metabolism than the metabolism of reptiles.
Consequently mammals need far more food than reptiles do which can go for months without eating because they rely on direct sun light and the ambient air temperature to warm body activate them.
If reptiles were to become warm blooded they would not be able to abandon their eggs to hatch in the sand. They would have to nurture their young in the way mammals do. It is the necessity to nurture their young over many years of growth that brings about the formation of cooperative big brain human societies.
Most repltiles will eat their own young if they can catch them!
All embryos go through an early fetal stage where they look like reptiles because we are evolved from reptiles, which are low down in terms of DNA evolutionary extrapolation.
Frankly my dear , I think this whole 'reptilian' or 'reptoid' agenda is a load of psychobabble hogwash, and moreover, I couldn't give a damn!

new topics

top topics

join