It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the End....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Well we are just a couple of days away now where we will find out if any of these massively talked about dates will turn out to be true or pass by like any other day.

If I remember correctly we are looking at from the 24th October until the 1st or so of November?

From bank closures, currency swaps, nuclear attack, war, catastrophe etc. they are all encompassed around these dates.

I will be watching and waiting, but if nothing happens then it will have a dent in my conspiracy outlook. I might even take the swine-flu vaccine...

:0)

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Nothing is actually going to happen; the world will turn, the sun will go up and the sun will go down.

However, if people look hard enough, they will be able to allocate any event to such prophecies in order to substantiate them.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysQuestion

When I seen your thread something popped into my head. Had not heard it for awhile so if you like-add it to your post. This is the End my friend.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
? end?

it is rather a Beginning!

see, the novelty event starting around Oct 25-26 has to do more with humanities conscious/superconscious/ human shared Archtypes
than any other comparison.

see:
encyclopedia.farlex.com...

also understand:
+Collective unconscious, coined by Carl Jung. It is a part of the unconscious mind, shared by a society, humanity and all life forms, that is the product of ancestral experience and contains such concepts as science, religion, and morality.

on Oct 25-26 a small % of the aware persons will recognize the inate vision of a new social paradigm...
and like a mustard-seed that common vision of paradigm change will enlarge, bringing more of the Earth populations into a state of accord (that radical change in the socio-economic sphere is unstoppable)

this 'shift' in consciousness, will cause many riots over the next few years as the masses shrug off the economic chains of fear.

the event in Oct25-26 is mental and Internal, in the vein of the initial drafting of the Constitution (with turmoil coming later).....

instead of a physical catastrophe that happens in a single event which would make-the-news

~Namaste~

[edit on 22-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

In the UK there is something that quite a lot of people are not noticing and the effects it could have on the banking system etc.

"The implications are stunning. We estimate that the total bill could be close to £20billion if the banks are forced to repay every customer every penny they are owed," he said, adding, "This could seriously strain the finances of some of the biggest semi-nationalised banks."

www.fairinvestment.co.uk...

This article was written yesterday and around a £20 billion refund process in the banking system would certainly add more financial mayhem, banks might end up having to go back a full eight years rather than 5 and pay every single bank charge back to every single customer in the UK!
There is also cattles plc which owns welcome finance. They are currently in a state and a half with their shares suspended after they could not repay something in the region of 2.3 billion to high street banks. This is effecting many of the banks as they have not recieved there cash back at the agreed time.

If cattles goes down or welcome finance (results are supposedly today) and the bank charge cases rule in the favour of the customer (which is expected at any time now).

I suspect you might see the banking system going beserk and making the last bank runs look like a minor thing compared to what could happen.

Theres a lot of other things going on but right now im keeping my eye on this because I think it will have a massive effect on things to come.

UK is facing a cliff right now and nobody is reporting it anywhere and if it does not happen this week, it could well happen very soon.

When it comes to conspiracy, theres no conspiracy at all here, its facts and the only thing that can be wondered upon is the outcome.

Well thats as far as the UK's banking system goes right now, as for theories in this thread, time will tell and everyone has their own opinions.

Edit to add: I made a thread on the financial mess this week that can be read here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would appreaciate any input.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

but if nothing happens then it will have a dent in my conspiracy outlook.

And that is a conspracy in itself!

Think about it. Time and time again "conspiracy theorists" are made to look like total nut jobs when these dates come and go.

"Conspiracy Theorist" is NOT compliment!

All that happens is that the people who really are asking the right questions and doing the real research are drowned out by the Webots ( Who have failed over and over again ) and the Blossom Goodchilds of the world.

When nothing happens, we wil be told "the timeline has changed"
If something significant happens they will claim success, even if the event has absolutley NOTHING to do with the predicition. Earthquake in Iran? yeah that must have been what the crystal ball saw!

We must reject these charlatans or continue to suffer the consequences of being lumped in with them.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I like to think that we are all more or less truth seekers. Some of us are just not content with the amount of B.S one must sift through to get to it.Others who are, at least in my opinion, are less sincere with their quest . Hopefully, we will get to the point that we all deserve to know what is going on ! I liken what I see to parents who think that keeping the truth " as it presents itself" from their children to "protect them". This just creates more problems ! The truth sets ub all free ! So respect your perceptions of the "TRUTH" and speak no lies !

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Excellent info - thanks for bringing up.... and one worth watching indeed.

One thing is for sure, we'll know in the next few days ....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
...it has already happened, you just don't know it yet...

i love that statement...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It's the END alright. I'm looking at the banner at the top and it says this-

This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

Then I read your post and I'm wondering where the links are. The first post talks about "remembering correctly"... well, that really helps, NOT. I suppose we're going to have to scan through all the other predictions and prophecies to try and find what you're talking about.

So, could someone help me out here by giving me a link to the dreaded end of the world thing? Not some other thread in this forum either- the real deal- a link to, like it says above, published clairvoyant predictions.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
People have been saying its the end for a long time, even before the Internet and ATS where thought of. I think what give this date a bit more credibility is because of TimeWave Zero. When Michael Jackson died and that French plane went missing people started to sit up and take notice of it. I have noticed that alot of people have been jumping on the bandwagon, saying something is going to happen around the end of October. For me it just another prediction!

Best advice i can give anyone is: Don't Get Your Hopes Up!

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'm beginning to lose faith in my own judgement on this event that kick-starts the "Situation X" scenario. While I take every prediction with a grain of salt, there have been so many incorrect dates where people said "something big will happen" and it has not. There has been a collective feeling among some conspiracy theorists that this day would begin at the end of 2008. Then it was June 2009. Then it was September 2009. Now it's October.

On the other hand, tensions in the whole world at the moment are collectively at one of the highest points they have ever been in history. People are so divided on the most basic issues. Trust for our fellow human being down the street and across the world has never been worse (relatively speaking of course.)

I see family and friends that would not have a clue about any of this stuff. Then I think, maybe there is nothing so catastrophic to come and I am just being really paranoid.

It's times like these that I am starting to question my own sanity, and insanity for that matter...

[edit on 22/10/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The tension between Israel and Iran is intense enough that I would not be surprised to see something happen soon. I think Isarel will bomb Iran soon. Seems like this weekend is as good a time as any.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by There Once Was Man

This could be what the OP is talking about, although I think there where a number of other predictions for this time period , if you find any more send them my way.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by frostback

Thanks, frostback. The World of War video with that dubious Russian 'psychic' at the start was very entertaining. Lot's of stuff blowing up. Also, the Wolf blitzer news clip added a tiny bit of reality between slices of biblical text. All very unconvincing though because Wolf didn't say when those terrorists were going to strike.

The entire prophecy hangs around the neck of the Russian just like his fancy pendant.

Now, if this thread is based on that thread, why is there two of them? Why not comment on the one that has at least something to back it up?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think the Bank money was spent to pay of the Lawsuits of the BigPharma companies that have killed 43.000 american souls. Thank you !

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I've been lurking here for the better part of 4 years. If every single prediction came true we would be currently living in a world that has ended 300 times and has had aliens come every month. we would all be in fema camps with rfid chips and be wearing radiation suits.

October 24th is just another day where nothing will happen. Unfortunately that will not cause people to lose their beliefs in whatever source predicted them and instead move to the next supposed date of the end. Its like some people just enjoy looking like fools calling the end of the world every month.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Maybe it's the end for you, but for me it's just the beginning. The "when" doesnt bother me anymore. Whether it's next week, next year or next decade, I will still be here.
Whatever happens, just know that it was all pre-planned, and we are up against some very intelligent minds here. What we need to worry about is how we will react to what's been planned.
From what I have observed since 9/11, I predict that most people will just outright panic, they will not be able to control their fears and will, again, blindly believe the official conspiracy theory of the u.s. govt. Again and again they will beg for security and be more than willing to give up all of their rights in return. Let's hope I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

On the day that we least expect...........it will actually happen. Until then it will be a continuum of small downfalls that impact people's lives in a way that we will continue to live in the awareness that the downfall is slowly before our very eyes. Yet we will carry on because things will not be bad enough for us to be devastated as yet, but rather moving towards the day that we all will not expect.

It will hit us in a moment and few will be ready. Part of the chaos is that we cannot pin point dates but rather declining moods and events. We will be the last to know when it all goes down.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Its not the end this is America we will survive we will take this country back if the masses awake and take stand its time to refresh the tree of Liberty with Patroits and Tyrants.

What ever happens we have to be ready and stand strong.

Good luck all its been fun see you on the otherside.

Heres some insperation

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

join