It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was real cause of 1918 pandemic & Why is Whale.to banned from Wikipedia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Immunizations were required of military personnel from 1904 and were a major cause of the Pandemic of 1918, but are not mentioned in the article on the Pandemic in Wikipedia. I tried to insert this fact into Wikipedia with a reference to Whale.to but it got removed immediately and I found that Whale.to is listed as a banned source from Wikipedia.

www.whale.to...

A book is mentioned in Whale.to that was written in 1976 that was banned by the Post Office at that time because it "went against accepted medical practices" even though the author had already checked with the Post Office whether anything in it was objectionable and was told no. The medical industry protects their vaccines against any challenges with gangster zeal and uses the government to enforce their hegemony.

Whale.to is still available on the internet

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Sorry I missed this. Whale.to has an article on what they think of Wikipedia and the alopathic hegemony
www.whale.to...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by m khan

I think this is the true reason for that Pandamic, Hygene wasnt as good, medicine wasnt as good. Those are the two reason I belive that the Spanish Flu Bug was so horrible.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by m khan

A very interesting read indeed, but this stuck out above all else;

My intentions were the same as yours (i.e. I agree alt. med. is pseudoscience); it's just that you had Category
seudoscience under Category:Alternative medicine, and vice versa. I changed things so that Cat:Alt. med. was under Pseudoscience, but not the other way around. You also had Cat: Professional CAM treatments under Cat:Alt med, and vice versa. But right now, Alt. med. is under Pseudoscience (alt. med. is a subsection of pseudoscience) and Fraud, and Pseudoscience is under Fraud. Things were just a bit mixed up.

So as far as Wikipedia is concerned alternative medicine = pseudo-science = fraud?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
wikipedia is scam, they are pro-brainwash, maybe going trough their sponsors lists would help someone who diggs it

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by m khan

There were no flu vaccines at the time of the Spainish flu. This was a particularly virulent virus. Young, healthy men would wake up with a sore throat, and by evening they would be dead, not from the flu, but from an overwhelming pneumonia.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

There were no flu vaccines, but they were immunized against diptheria, tetanus, ctc

"I heard that seven men dropped dead in a doctor’s office after being vaccinated. This was in an army camp, so I wrote to the Government for verification. They sent me the report of U.S. Secretary of War, Henry L. Stimson. The report not only verified the report of the seven who dropped dead from the vaccines, but it stated that there had been 63 deaths and 28,585 cases of hepatitis as a direct result of the yellow fever vaccine during only 6 months of the war. That was only one of the 14 to 25 shots given the soldiers. We can imagine the damage that all these shots did to the men. (See the chapter on What Vaccinations Did to Our Soldiers.)

The first World War was of a short duration, so the vaccine makers were unable to use up all their vaccines. As they were (and still are) in business for profit, they decided to sell it to the rest of the population. So they drummed up the largest vaccination campaign in U.S. history. There were no epidemics to justify it so they used other tricks. Their propaganda claimed the soldiers were coming home from foreign countries with all kinds of diseases and that everyone must have all the shots on the market."
from Whale.to

new topics

top topics

join