It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Biscardi at it once again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
For those of you that forgot, Biscardi was the one in the centre of attention during last year's "Bigfoot Body Hoax". And the year before that Biscardi claimed that they have captured a life Bigfoot. Obviously also a hoax.

With that in mind, check out the current headline on his web page, searchingforbigfoot.com.

This may prove to be the biggest find of this millennium!

This time it's not nearly as extravagant as a live Bigfoot or the body of Bigfoot.

It's a toenail.

Late in June of 2009, Larry Jenkins of Arizona called Tom Biscardi to share some his experiences with some kind of “creature” on his property up in the hills near Flagstaff Arizona. Larry explained that he had seen something there that he was unable to identify. The description that Larry shared fit the more common descriptions we have been given for the creature commonly referred to as “Bigfoot”. As Tom and Larry got to know each other, Larry began to share more and more about his experiences back out in those woods.

Larry eventually shared some physical evidence he had come across with Tom and the Searching for Bigfoot team! That evidence appeared to contain biological material that SFBI has been able to send out for analysis. The results received back amazed us! The prestigious University that did the analysis was baffled. They told us that the DNA they found was very close to human, but a small percentage was not identifiable. It was primate, but not like any primate they could identify. The staff at that University asked if they could send it out to another University where there was a resident Mammalologist. Tom and his team agreed and off went the sample. To everyone’s amazement the sample returned the exact same results. Almost human with about 1% difference in the DNA!

We are aware that most of the scientific community tends to agree that the DNA of a Chimpanzee is between 97 and 99% the same as a human with the remaining % being what makes it a Chimpanzee.

Our sample appears to be similar, but with the remaining % being of an un-recognized primate??? Now the President of the first University is so impressed that he has contacted Tom to get permission to have, what he believes to be the most knowledgeable experts in the United States look at the sample and see if they can identify the small percentage of DNA that makes this a sample of some type of unique primate. Tom has agreed and we are currently awaiting the results from this team of experts.
More

And also in the news:

SELIGMAN, ARIZONA -- Seligman is the birthplace of historic Route 66, but could it also be the home of Bigfoot? "Java" Bob Smallsback of Searching for Bigfoot, Inc. is in town researching two reported Bigfoot sightings by a Phoenix man who is building a cabin in the area. The sightings reportedly happened on two different occasions over the past two years. Smallsback says he was called in after the most recent sighting and claims he was able to track the creature, finding what he says is a fingernail where the Sasquatch had stubbed his toe on a rock.
Source

It's sad really. Not only have he destroyed his own "career" and credibility, but he also did major damage to the Cryptozoology community. Does he really expect anyone to believe anything that comes out of his mouth?

Shame on you Tom.

And let’s say that this time he actually has the real deal – no one is going to believe him, because of his shady past. Does “the boy who cried wolf” ring a bell?

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

The prestigious University that did the analysis was baffled

Could this information be any more vague? The idiot should wait a few years before he tries another hoax. People still remember the last one. I hope that prestigious University provides some sort of proof or he will continue to look like a fool.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm 99.9% sure that once you pull one hoax, you should just stop, because only idiots will believe you when you claim to have found something awesome the next time.

I really, really don't think so. I mean, yes, it could be believable. It's a better approach for a hoax, more realistic. But since it's the same guy trying to market this as being the defining evidence... I'm very reluctant to believe him.

I want to see some information on the size and composition of the toenail. I want to see a proportion made for size compared to average human toenails.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I think silver bullets can stop Mr Biscardi, or maybe it is a stake through the heart (that should stop this vampire who feeds on the gullible). This man is at it again, and I will not fall for his hoax. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

added to amend

[edit on 10/22/2009 by kidflash2008]

top topics

join