It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NASA Scientist Reveals 'Forbidden Technologies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
First of all, I apologize if this is has already been posted. However I have attempted to search for the topics thus not finding anything relevant to my inquiry.

My question is; what is the credibility of the Dr. Fred Bell and his products? One thing that rings alarm bells is a notation of a contact with Pleiadian contact with Semjase. Being a skeptic of Billy Meir I am finding my self standing on difficult grounds to justify the credibility of the technologies mentioned and products discussed in his costly program despite Dr Fred Bell's educational and career history with NASA.

The website Rays of truth how much can we trust individuals like these especially when it comes to forking such decent sums of money for an enthusiast.

For example see below the cost summary of his products.

The Nuclear Receptor Audio Downloads $97.00
Dr. Fred Bell Exclusive Interviews $350.00
Two Explosive Dr. Bill Deagle Interviews $84.95
The Holographic Projector Program $79.95
Dr. Fred Bell's Secret Archives $147.00
The MicroStarr & FireStarr Program $47.99
Dr. Fred Bell's Exclusive Seminar Online Videos $500.00
TOTAL: $1,306.89

How do I trust this is not a hoax? I tried searching through google to find a bit more about Dr. Fred Bell and not much could be found to be honest.

[edit on 10/22/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Well what can I say. An apparently uber genius guy, charging people money for this kind of information. I think this is not the right way.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

Hi there,

"Dr" Fred Bell has at website at the link below, with more of his claims:
www.pyradyne.com...

Stanton Friedman posted on the UFO UpDates forum in 2003 that Fred used to "show up at various UFO expos making all kinds of totally unsubstantiated claims".

None of the numerous ufologists on that discussion list leapt to "Dr" Fred Bell's defence or contradicted Stan...

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 22-10-2009 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thanks for the link IsaacKoi, now oh boy those are some pricey crystals
, except I am finding it difficult to find the kryptonite crystal which I am willing to pay anything for it

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Thank you for that article, but I would appreciate the fact if it was on the subject of the topic above.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

I already posted a thread on that subject

Israel refuses to comment on receiving US classified information

But commenting on the issue at hand I do not see any credibility with this guy at all. All I see is he is in it for his own monetary gain. I do not throw this term around loosely but I might even go so far as to say he is some kind of disinfo agent.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by born2BWild]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Useless,

Think about it, you get the world's leading Scientist, Inventor and Contactee to answer however many questions you might have! Wondering how the X-1 Healing Machine works? Want to know how to become a contactee yourself?

Completely Useless

Zelong.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

This guy Dr. Fred Bell is just trying to make money from his experience. Why not just contact Semjase yourself? If I can do this, so can anyone else. The Pleiadians are quite like us human beings, and speak using telepathy, in your native language.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Check out this picture of his "advanced" technology.

I think that's all you need to see.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwiffler

OMG thats SO hitech

Well I think there are some geometric shapes that channel some kind of energy better than other shapes. But this isn't new. He's just adding some flair to the whole story by saying he's some UBER genius guy so he's knows what he is talking about.

Maybe he is, but I think it is wrong asking money for it. Knowledge and technology should be free!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwiffler

Or this

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Why not just contact Semjase yourself? If I can do this, so can anyone else.

I am sorry what, you can contact who?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Actually I find him inspiring...

Attention all: I am now offering interviews for $300. 50 bucks cheaper than the good doctor. Be sure to get in quick. Also I'm offering a range of things I found lying around in my shed, guaranteed to cure every know disease, including hemaroids.

Nice hat kristalice.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

LMAO... that little girl looks so happy to be poising with that Chinese coolie_hat...

I can hear her now...

"But Daaaaad, I don't want wear that stupid hat

"Do I have to have it cinched under my neck!?"

"OMG, I want a bigger allowance!"

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler

Check out this picture of his "advanced" technology.

I think that's all you need to see.

The only thing lacking is the tinfoil to close the gaps, and improve the reception. That part he conveniently leaves out.... I'll send my bill via pay-pal for that extra information post haste!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice

Why not just contact Semjase yourself? If I can do this, so can anyone else.

I am sorry what, you can contact who?

I did not stutter, or make a typo, krystalice, although his name may be spelled differently, this is how it sounds phoneticly. I would say Semjase is not the only ambassador, but he is the only male I know, and a female named Amie is the female I know. Too far out for you?
See these links, I am not the only one talking to them....

WHO ARE THE PLEIADIANS?
www.pleiadians.net...

Barbara Marciniak - Bringers of the Dawn
www.pleiadians.com...

PLEAIDIAN WISDOM
www.lialight.com...

Pleaidians, God-like people from a mothership
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Channeled Teachings for the Awakening of Earth
www.sirianrevelations.net...

check your U2s

[edit on 22-10-2009 by autowrench]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

hey there. you caught my attention there on that one. threw an autowrench right in there. i was just wondering about something. didn't billy meier say that semjase was a chick? yeah, he did. but your semjase is a dude! man that's weird! maybe samjase is a hermaphrodite that lives on a spaceship and is confused about which gender to go with
?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

"Stanton Friedman posted on the UFO UpDates forum in 2003 that Fred used to "show up at various UFO expos making all kinds of totally unsubstantiated claims"."

He should talk! It's like the pot calling the kettle black! Stanton committed the same "crime" with Roswell.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Interesting is all I can say thank you for the links.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join