It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Paperback - 2nd Attempt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
BRIEFING DOCUMENT: OPERATION PAPERBACK

PREPARED FOR PRESIDENT-ELECT BARRACK OBAMA: (EYES ONLY)

20 OCTOBER 2009

WARNING: This is a TOP SECRET - EYES ONLY document containing compartmentalized information essential to the

national security of the United States. EYES ONLY ACCESS to the material herein is strictly limited to those possessing Majestic-12 clearance level.

Reproduction in any form or the taking of written or mechanically transcribed notes is strictly forbidden.

SUBJECT: OPERATION PAPERBACK PRELIMINAR BRIEFING FOR PRESIDENT-ELECT OBAMA

DOCUMENT PREPARED: 20 OCTOBER 2009.

BRIEFING OFFICER: ADM. MULLEN (MJ-1)
NOTE: This document has been prepared as a preliminary briefing only.
It should be regarded as introductory to a full operations briefing intended to follow.

THE BROWN-BAKER CROP CIRCLE INCIDENT

INTRODUCTION
On October 1st, 2009 at approximately 00:37 a disc-shaped craft of alien origin crash landed into a farmer's field at co-ordinates xxxxxxxx and was subesquently recovered, along with one survivor without incident.
The remains and occupant were transported to our secure facility located at xxxxxxxx.

Approximately 36 hours previously a crop circle had appeared in the Thomas Brown and Michael Baker farmland of xxxx County. (See Annexure A)
This was reported in the local media xxxx Informer.

SURVIVING OCCUPANT
Race - Altairian (Annexure B)
Gender - Male (Annexure B2)
Designation - EBE97-09 (Annexure C)
Coalition - Terra Alliance (Annexure F)

CRASH ANALYSIS
It has been determined that the crop-circle was man-made but a slight copy of a previous alien crop-circle. As we have learned from our allies, genuine circles have been used as biological information drops and used by the Non-Terra Alliance during some clandestine infiltration operations.
These circles are scanned automatically and the translated into machine code and uploaded into the scanning craft's database.
There are various types of data uploads, including:
1. Raw Data (Intelligence)
2. Machine data (software code)
(See Annexure D1)

This particular crop-circle was of Type 2 - but included a subtle mistake which corrupted the code. When the allied Altairian craft attempted to upload and execute the compiled data, the corruption introduced a fatal error into the automatic position systems.
All Backup systems failed resulting in a Level 2 Crash (See Annexure J4)

RECCOMENDATIONS
1. Microsoft has been contacted to provide a Software Patch to be provided to all Allied and USAF craft immediately.
Priority: 1
Department: .ms/mil/exo/flight/controlsystems.nav
(Annexure K)

2. Investigation the Use of Crop Circles as Secondary Line of Defence against Infiltration
Priority: 2
Department: .nav/mil/hl/cc.mil

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by van001

this crap is already under Short Stories (otherwise known as Fiction).

Thanks for the input.

[edit on 22/10/2009 by deltaalphanovember]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by van001
Don't they have an area on this board where articles of fiction can be posted....please move this crap over to there.

this is pretty darn funny as well as creative. dont be a putz! Laugh a little!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Thanks, it was supposed to be satirical ... so I am glad you "got it".

The thought occurred to me that if real crop circles are supposed to be messages, then surely the fake ones are messing up things for the aliens.

They may not be amused.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Geesh everybody knows that the Altairians don't use windows. All their saucers are linux based.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

If that were true, they wouldn't crash so often!

I tell you, they got a Blue Screen and had to reboot!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I apologize, in all seriousness. I see so much stuff on here that people try to pass of as fact that it grinds my ass some time....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by van001

Absolutely ... agree with you totally. There are far too many people who don't take this seriously enough.

...apology accepted ...

top topics

join