It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Party Census Document-a little biased, no?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
web.campaignsolutions.com...

Saw this posted somewhere else, thought you all might wanna take a look? I'm not sure but this LOOKS real!

This has got to be the hilariously biased census report I've ever seen

1. If Barack Obama tries to gut the USA PATRIOT Act and other important laws that promote the safety and security of all Americans, should Republicans in Congress fight back?

Yes
No
Undecided

"gut the Patriot Act"? You'd think they'd be a little more formal!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Sounds like a biased leading question.

I consider both parties to be equally guilty of this in their polling but we have seen a lot of this recently in the republican newsletters.

I'm confused as to why this is listed as a census report question. Can you shed some more light on that?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
Sounds like a biased leading question.

I'm confused as to why this is listed as a census report question. Can you shed some more light on that?

1. you got the joke

2. I didn't write the question, dude. That's a straight quote from the form.

also, both parties are guilty but the few who speak on behalf of the right know how to make themselves look like bigger jackasses than the left

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It kind of looks real. I kind of like most of the questions but the one you posted may actually show how out of touch the Republican party is to conservative ideals. It is almost hilarious in its stupidity. What say you?

And what do you mean by leading?

2. Should the Democrats’ so-called Stimulus Bill with its wasteful pork-barrel spending be repealed?

So-called Stimulus Bill

[edit on 10/22/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I was thinking this sort of thing is what's wrong with American Politics (besides the corruption and secret agenda, of course). This is one example of one party acting like a bunch of children but this is basically the two of them back and forth:

"stop borrowing money!"
"I would but you spent it all!"
"shut up!"
"I hate you!"
"WAH"
"I wet myself!"

[edit on 22-10-2009 by piddles]

new topics

top topics

join