It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IndoctriNation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Is there a greater conspiracy, at its core, than this?

There's just got to be plans for Obama to be around longer than eight years, if this is what it's come down to.

I have no words left to describe this. Except maybe:

Bye Bye America

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

If ever something like this went on at my childrens school I would demand that the teacher be fired on the spot, I would find it very hard not to give her a slap for abusing my child.

I'm appalled by the obvious racial undertones, of this woman she came across as no different as a white teacher asking which child is behind the 'n-word'.

Don't the parents in the US ask their children what they do in school? I mean I really find that vid so hard to take on board do you know if this woman was allowed to get away with this ?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Oh Lord, huh McCain huh. Why are you backing McCain(with obvious disdain). If I was in that classroom as a parent my child would be out the door right now. Your kids are and have been indoctrinated for years. They are not taught how to think. They are taught Political Correctness and how not to hurt others feelings. Oh you got 22 wrong out of 30 on the math, that is alright, you get an A because math is not important. Now, let us discuss how Obama is saving the world.

I am getting angry, very angry.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I don't understand your dramatic reaction of "bye bye America".
A biased teacher and a chant for (apparently) after Barack was chosen and a song.

There are biased teachers everywhere who will pull for their own opinion, and the chant/song.. all I get are a couple of children being "cute".

I can't hear what all the soldiers are saying, but most seem to saying that because of Barack, they get to be [insert job].. what's wrong with that?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Disturbing. I am fully against thi.... argh. noo! urkkk.. mwawm...

Hail Obama! King of Kings!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abintra
I don't understand your dramatic reaction of "bye bye America".
A biased teacher and a chant for (apparently) after Barack was chosen and a song.

Excuse me, but since when have little kids been indoctrinated like this to a specific President? Or even big kids? They are supposed to be indoctrinated to the Constitution and concepts of freedom and liberty. Not to one specific President. For one thing, Presidents change here at least once every four years, so what is the point of doing this unless Obama's planning on being around through these kids' adult lives as well? That's why I said what I did in the OP!

North Korea does this exact thing to little kids and adults alike, teaching them all oath and allegiance to Kim Jung Ill. All life revolves around the dictator there. Statues, monuments, pictures on everyone's walls, in every square, in every public building- everywhere.

This is absolutely ridiculous, and what's more, it is communist to the max. No different than what Hitler did.

:shk:

[edit on Thu Oct 22nd 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Even though I saw the movie a hundred times usually not in the right state of mind many many years ago all that comes to mind is....

We dont need no education. We dont need no thought control. Teacher leave those kids alone....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
An overly-zealous teacher, absolutely.
But "Bye-Bye America", not hardly.

I would say there are many, much more troublesome things facing us that are much, much closer to bringing about "Bye-Bye America"

Such as.....

-Patriot Act
-Torture
-Indefinite detention without trial
-8 Years of war (under false pretenses)
-Warrant-less wiretapping
-Falling Dollar
-Soaring unemployment
-Soaring foreclosure rate

But a teacher, clearly overstepping her bounds with a room of single-digit-aged children, No, not even close.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Rhetoric]

join