It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children sold by parents to mega-rich Arabs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

BRITISH virgin girls as young as 12 are being sold to mega-rich Arabs for sex at up to £50,000 a time.

Parents force the schoolgirls into prostitution and then sell them to millionaire paedophiles.

Vice Squad cops nicked three women and a man from Manchester after secretly filming them offering to pimp six girls aged between 14 and 23 at a five-star West London hotel.

They also taped the gang bragging how they were prepared to peddle even younger, prepubescent girls.

Link

This is from the Sun (Tabloid) so this "report" can't be taken seriously.

Adding flame to the fire of hate probably.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Unregistered]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
desperate situations bring terrible situations

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I guess we should have thrown away the copies of the Enquirer also when they reported the John Edwards affair and than subsequent illegitimate child.

Sometimes you have to look through the hot sheets, ala Men In Black.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Unregistered

Forget about pimping, I know of young girls starting from 14 selling themselves for as much as 20 bux , seriously it is widespread here in NZ. If I know about it, I'm quiet sure all the perverts know...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Who is really tired of the reality in which we live?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It is perfectly normal for rich male Arabs to buy anything they want. It is intrinsic to the Arab culture that everything has a price. Women and girls are appraised as a commodity, by father, by father-in-law, or any other seller/buyer relationship depending on the woman's station in life. This is the way Arabs have operated for centuries and buying young girls for sex is fairly commonplace, but so is imprisoning and sometimes killing disobedient daughters. I'd like to say they don't know any better, but I'm sure they do, they, the men, like the way things are, they can after all do whatever to whomever they want. As long as that whomever is female of course.

Those people however, from the 'West' who sell their daughters to these men, should know better. They live in a country where there are laws to prevent such child abuse. They should therefore be punished with the full weight of those laws.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well Alex Jones says that many of the children that go missing every year from the streets end up in Saudi harems, so I'd believe it. What is the age of consent there, 9?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarbonFooledYa
Well Alex Jones says that many of the children that go missing every year from the streets end up in Saudi harems, so I'd believe it. What is the age of consent there, 9?

I think that is more than a little conjecture on Alex Jones part. Why would they go to the trouble of abducting children, and risk the consequences of that crime, when there are plenty of parents willing to sell their own children for sex due to greed or poverty?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamhat
It is perfectly normal for rich male Arabs to buy anything they want. It is intrinsic to the Arab culture that everything has a price.

I think it's pretty pathetic that you describe soliciting of this kind as a typically Arab phenomenon. I'm not sure if you were motivated by bigotry or by lack of information. It's clear as daylight that this outrage exists in pretty much every nation or society. There are destinations in the world where Westerners come to engage in this kind of activity, which is horrible.

You post is amazing in its arrogance.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I think it's pretty pathetic that you describe soliciting of this kind as a typically Arab phenomenon. I'm not sure if you were motivated by bigotry or by lack of information. It's clear as daylight that this outrage exists in pretty much every nation or society. There are destinations in the world where Westerners come to engage in this kind of activity, which is horrible.

You post is amazing in its arrogance.

Yes it is. On all counts

But. The OP was specifically about 'mega-rich Arabs', and it was that to which I was referring. If, arrogance is defined by an ability to stick with the point, I, sir, accept the charge.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by shamhat]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Death to slavers.

Death to those who are convicted of purchasing another human being.

Make the demand side pay with THEIR lives, and watch slavery become way less appealling.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Death to slavers.

Death to those who are convicted of purchasing another human being.

Make the demand side pay with THEIR lives, and watch slavery become way less appealling.

Do you really think that the answer to barbarism is to return to barbaric practices ourselves? And, as the point has already been made, children are sold for sex in most corners of this world, including the US which does still have the death penalty in some states. It does not noticibly serve as a deterent to those laws that it already serves, why should it be expected to be effective in preventing child trafficking and prostitution?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You make the demand side of the equation way too expensive a proposition, than the supply side needn't supply it.

There is some perfectly rehabilitatable guy in prison who killed someone, perhaps in the heat of the moment. He doesn't deserve death.

But the person who buys people. They don't deserve life.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
You make the demand side of the equation way too expensive a proposition, than the supply side needn't supply it.

I understand your reasoning, it's basic economics, but unfortunately it does not apply in any order that is un-natural. 'Mega-rich Arabs' often travel under diplomatic protection, they are, therefore, above the law. They travel by private jets, come and go as they please and can afford the kind of legal representation that most of us only see ever on TV. They are much like any other mega-rich person. The only difference is that in some Arab cultures it is not considered 'wrong' to have sexual intercourse with underage girls, or even boys, if that is the preference.

There is some perfectly rehabilitatable guy in prison who killed someone, perhaps in the heat of the moment. He doesn't deserve death.

I do not agree with capital punishment. It is state sanctioned murder.

But the person who buys people. They don't deserve life.

No, but it is not for us to take their life either. Would you take the job? I wouldn't want to be an executioner, don't see why I should expect anyone else to be either.

top topics

join