It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FDR Decode

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
@JFK,

Originally posted by JFrickenK
What I do know is that there is no way Hanni Hanjour could have brought that plane not only around the 270 degree spiral, but over either the antenna mast or over the Navy annex and had it fly so low and near level as was depected by the security cameras.

Burlingame, Maybe... Hanjour, No.

And your flying experience is...?

Regardless, theory is one thing. I find experiment more compelling.

A Dutch student pilot jumps into a 757 simulator & tries to the Pentagon.
www.youtube.com...=4m39s

'We do it 3 times. And 3 times we hit the Pentagon."

Imagine that...?

And now are you prepared to retract or qualify "what you do know"?

Of course not...

What was I thinking?

@ Trick,

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
I'm scratching my head, but I still can't work out what you're hoping to achieve here.

Mel Brooks: "Moichandise, Moichandise!"

www.youtube.com...

There be coffee mugs, tee shirts, & DVDs to move, dontcha know.

LoL.

Tom

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
We all have a strong feeling as to who and why it was allegedly hacked.

Hey Pepper,

Oh do share. For those of us who are out of the loop...
[Here or U2U. Your choice.]

LoL.

tom

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gamolon

Was the FAA animation based on the FDR?

I can only assume that it was as I don't believe I have downloaded that FOIA release.

< checks >

Nope, not in the slot I have assigned for it.

What was the official flight path through the light poles derived from?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gamolon

I don`t know where you can look to see it, but ALL INS (same as IRS) units drift over time. It`s an inherent error. We had a KC-135 depart Travis AFB in California, heading to Hickam AFB in Hawaii. The pilot had just bought a hand held GPS (they had just come out). Before departing Travis, they had enetered exact coordinates of the parking spot and done an INS alignment. Upon departure the INS error was miniscule. Upon arriving in Honolulu, the GPS was less than a quarter mile off, and the INS was something like 1.5 miles off. This was after only 5 1/2 hours in the air.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JFrickenK

JFK, are you "JohndoeXLC" over on YouTube???

For everyone's amusement, again. Here's an example of the NTSB video re-creation from the FDR. This was solely a representation, not intended to be accurate to the centimeter.

What is amusing about it, you ask??

It is the stupid and inane text screens inserted as 'commentary' throughout. At :09 --- the airplane is about 8000 feet, just a few miles from the Pentagon...and the genius who posted this asks "Why not just push straight down, into the Pentagon straight ahead?" Every pilot on this forum knows why that would not have worked.

Well, the rest of the 'commentary' is equally laughable, and just shows ignorance of reality.

Oh, and do be sure to, as "JohndoeXLC" suggests, to watch the 'yoke' (that's the ocntrol wheel depiction). It does show a guy flying the airplane, not smoothly at all, but rather dramatically moving the control column in spasmodic jerking motions, just as you'd expect froma rather inexperienced pilot.

Who, BTW, despite anothe idiotic text frame, DID have "time in type"...in a simulator, at least.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Oh, here we go again...and yes, this is the topic, since it relates to the FDR.

The final lat/long in the final subframe decoded by Warren Stutt is north of the downed lightpoles.

For about the umpteenth time, the Lat/Long accuracy of the IRS is not that precise. THAT is the only thing the FDR has to use...

Cool. Then by extension of that reasoning it could have easily been North of the Citgo and no one would be the wiser.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gamolon

Is there other flight information out there that people can look at to see similar inaccuracies for comparison?

I forgot where I saw reference to some of this. It's out there, vcarious sites. Someone can help??

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

JFK, are you "JohndoeXLC" over on YouTube???

No. I have no youtube account... Yet.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Cool. Then by extension of that reasoning it could have easily been North of the Citgo and no one would be the wiser.

False. Illogical.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thomk

I have never made a single penny off my 911 research nor the thousands of dollars worth of DVD's I have given away over the years.

I intend to keep it that way.

For your insinuation you have earned the right to join farmer and the other idiots in my ignore list... Have fun in there guys.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
With all the "North of the Citgo" eyewitnesses placing the plane "North of the Citgo", can anyone please tell me which of those eyewitness are incorrect about the flight path up to the "North of the Citgo" point the jet was supposedly visually seen at by all of them?

I have looked at the top down picture of the Pentagon with the flight paths of the witnesses drawn in yellow. How come the incoming flight path for most of them do not match?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

reply to post by thomk

Off topic but what I said is true.

I am not Rob.

Do I need to provide you with my Admin logs from there ?

No. I'll choose to believe you. You stated the situation clearly.

Robby has the amusingly adolescent habit of "lying by obfuscation". He'll repeat a slew of sentences that IMPLY one thing ("you've also accused others of being Rob", etc.), and blatantly, clearly not say "I am not Rob".

My girlfriend's 14 year old daughter used to play this game too. It took us about 2 years to turn her around. Too bad nobody ever did that for Rob.

You are very close to joining Farmer and the other idiots in my ignore list here.

Wow. Be still my trembling heart... LoL

My 6 year old nephew used to threaten to "hold his breath until he turned blue".

I chuckled at that one, too.
___

And notably, you leave unaddressed inconvenient questions ...

1. Why are all opponents to Robby's woo summarily banned from PffT?

2. Do you agree or disagree that the NTSB flight path information that I posted shows a professional, competent pilot at the start of the flight and a dramatically less competent one from the turn-around point to the end?

TomK

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

False. Illogical.

How exactly do you come to your conclusion ?

You stated that "the Lat/Long accuracy of the IRS is not that precise.".

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomk

Hey Pepper,

Oh do share. For those of us who are out of the loop...
[Here or U2U. Your choice.]

LoL.

tom

Sorry, Tom... Pure speculation on my part. But, if you look at the history...as soon as his numbers start to dwindle, that scum bag throws out another false story.

My guess is that he staged the hack. It got him more hits on his site. Similar to right now. He took the data Warren got and pulled something out of his a**. VIOLA! Instant increase in site hits. I'd love to see how many license plate covers he sold.

I no longer feel sorry for the dolts that follow his trash. If they paid ANY attention to the two threads here and at JREF, they would know he is dishonest charlatan.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gamolon
With all the "North of the Citgo" eyewitnesses placing the plane "North of the Citgo", can anyone please tell me which of those eyewitness are incorrect about the flight path up to the "North of the Citgo" point the jet was supposedly visually seen at by all of them?

I have looked at the top down picture of the Pentagon with the flight paths of the witnesses drawn in yellow. How come the incoming flight path for most of them do not match?

Simple. Variances in depth perception.

You will notice however that not one eyewitness puts it south of the Citgo on followup interviews.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gamolon

It`s been shown in studies that if you put 10 people in a room, flash a short scene on a screen, and then ask them to describe what they saw, you end up with 10 different descriptions, of which some details may match or be similar. I`ve seen videos where they showed a clip of something, and asked what color shirt the person was wearing, and most people couldn`t even do that.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Now that you have had your laughs how about looking at the copy enclosed within the FOIA ?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Of those 10 people how many said the sentence was flashed on the opposite wall ?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Oh, here we go again...and yes, this is the topic, since it relates to the FDR.

The final lat/long in the final subframe decoded by Warren Stutt is north of the downed lightpoles.

For about the umpteenth time, the Lat/Long accuracy of the IRS is not that precise. THAT is the only thing the FDR has to use...

Thanks.

JFK,

Are you looking at the decode as proof that the official flight path through the light poles is bogus or are you looking at the decode to find proof that it is faked?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gamolon

Actually I was looking at it to prove that it is real.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join