It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FDR Decode

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by discombobulator

Originally posted by JFrickenK
As you have proven your "word" is worthless.

Not true.

You do not and will not know the entire story.

Be gone troll.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Mackey

No, I'm not holding JFK hostage, don't be stupid. For that reason I've stated
the manual will remain private as he originally asked.

If he still feels the need to call the FBI and send me to jail, I'll be sure to
bring extra crayons and colouring books so we can share our time together!

At any rate, at least I have a manual to refer to. Rob, where is your proof
for the FLT_DECK_DOOR claim?

Are you so certain Boeing does not have a generic door diagram and wiring schematic for 757-2xx aircraft? You really think they're going to
redesign the circuit for every serial number built?

Ummm ya. Sure. Let us all know when you can prove your theory.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

As you have proven your "word" is worthless.

Not true.

He's also proven that the Forward Access Door is not the Flight Deck Door.

Has he proven the cockpit door was open in flight in order for a hijack to take place? Has he proven the data came from N644AA via serial number? Has he proven N644AA is responsible for the damage at the Pentagon? Has he proven PA is in error? Has he proven the object from which RA is measure along the flgiht path?

Ok... goodnight.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JFrickenK

I'm interested in knowing YOUR side of the story. I sent a U2U / Private Message so that we can establish private communication and possibly resolve the donation owing.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan

I'm interested in knowing YOUR side of the story. I sent a U2U / Private Message so that we can establish private communication and possibly resolve the donation owing.

I allowed you to D/L that from me in the confidence that it would not be reproduced and posted. ( i.e. Your eyes only ) It was for research and understanding purposes only.

You have betrayed that trust.

End of story Tino.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

How have i betrayed that trust? The manual was never distributed?

Please explain how the trust is broken? I will apologize for threatening
to upload due to Rob's actions however. Just trying to make it clear I
want nothing to do with him and his forum. I guess my posts are just too
good to delete!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Remember, You asked.

That copy will be forwarded to your employer tommorrow.

Didn't see it ? Don't worry, you will.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by JFrickenK]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I managed to print out some 757 specific documentation today. I will be scanning and uploading the cockpit door schematic(pre 9/11 configuration), the door warning system, and a detailed list of all EICAS messages. While these documents don't necessarily reflect the state of AA's 757, they'll give the onlookers here a good idea of what we are talking about.

I will concede that the EICAS L/R A-1 was definitely connected with the FDAU because there is only one data bus output from the EICAS to the FDAU. By a freak coincidence, I was doing a mod on a customer aircraft today in which I was adding wiring to the EICAS L/R A-1 port terminal block; the very same wire in question here. The Hookup List(a wiring diagram manual appendix) for the DFAU connection to that block has an effectivity:ALL tag, meaning every plane in our manual system has that wire.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by 767doctor]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Remember, You asked.

Ahh yes, the schematic showing that the Forward Access Door is not the Flight Deck Door, unlike you have claimed.

Thanks for posting that again.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 767doctor
I managed to print out some 757 specific documentation today. I will be scanning and uploading the cockpit door schematic(pre 9/11 configuration), the door warning system, and a detailed list of all EICAS messages. While these documents don't necessarily reflect the state of AA's 757, they'll give the onlookers here a good idea of what we are talking about.

I will concede that the EICAS L/R A-1 was definitely connected with the FDAU because there is only one data bus output from the EICAS to the FDAU. By a freak coincidence, I was doing a mod on a customer aircraft today in which I was adding wiring to the EICAS L/R A-1 port terminal block; the very same wire in question here. The Hookup List(a wiring diagram manual appendix) for the DFAU connection to that block has an effectivity:ALL tag, meaning every plane in our manual system has that wire.

Nice, I assume you have authorization from Boeing to do so ?

If not you may wish to read the cover page of the SMM.... And read the pertinant parts of www.access.gpo.gov... to understand how posting it here relates to the export laws.

I really don't think Boeing really wants to terminate any of their mechanics.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Remember, You asked.

Ahh yes, the schematic showing that the Forward Access Door is not the Flight Deck Door, unlike you have claimed.

Wait a minute. Did someone make the claim that the forward access door is the flight deck door? All I'm left to ponder is if that claim were made out of ignorance, or deception - either way, par for the course for PFT!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Remember, You asked.

Missed it eh ?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

If not you may wish to read the cover page of the SMM.... And read the pertinant parts of www.access.gpo.gov... to understand how posting it here relates to the export laws.

Yawn. I'm not stupid, I'm redacting the info that could get me in trouble.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Remember, You asked.

Wait a minute. Did someone make the claim that the forward access door is the flight deck door? All I'm left to ponder is if that claim were made out of ignorance, or deception - either way, par for the course for PFT!

Just an FYI, I am not PFT.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Missed it eh ?

Nope. I followed the link to the schematic showing that the Forward Access Door was not the Flight Deck Door, unlike you attempted to have us believe.

By the time I got around to replying to your post and hit the quote button you'd edited your post.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Yawn. I'm not stupid, I'm redacting the info that could get me in trouble.

Well I am glad to hear that, Too many are.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Jay,

If you dont post the type FDR installed in the aircraft, and do not have the associated custom data frame layout as designed by the individual airline, and if its not from American Airlines, your post will be nothing but to confuse on lookers and perhaps get a short lived cheer out of your Rah-Rah Squad.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by R_Mackey]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Uh huh. JFK did, and then turbofan debunked him. Go back a page or two.

I think it's on the same page JFK claimed he'd been studying the manual for months.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Missed it eh ?

Nope. I followed the link to the schematic showing that the Forward Access Door was not the Flight Deck Door, unlike you attempted to have us believe.

By the time I got around to replying to your post and hit the quote button you'd edited your post.

Actually Tino, that image was my screen grab of your upload to YOUR server in Singapore...

The one I trusted you with not doing when I originally let you D/L the files from me.

So much for trust, eh ?

That's OK, In the end you will get everything coming to you, of that I am sure.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Remember, You asked.

Was that in response to me? You're going to send a copy of the manual
to my employer tomorrow?

I'm lost...still not sure how I broke your trust as I have not forwarded
a copy of the manual you sent me? is it because i want nothing to do
with P4T? Is it because you have not received your donation yet?

new topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join