It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudanese aircraft down in Dubai...CIA/Air America connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hi all. I began to research this earlier in the day as a cargo aircraft crashed in Dubai killing 6, possibly 7, crew members. The aircraft, upon take off, appeared to have trouble getting into the air and slammed into open desert not 2 miles from the airport. The crash in itself is not what I am suspecting as any type of conspiracy as it appears that the company that operates the aircraft, Azza Transport, has had a not so good safety record. However after something kept prodding me to look into this transport company, something started to flesh itself out.

Now for the record, it is believed that 2 Sudanese Airline pilots were piloting the aircraft, with 4-5 Azza Transport crew members. After looking into Azza I found numerous reports from aviation blogs and human rights sites about this company from 2007. ReliefWeb aka Amnesty International and Ares Blog aka Aviation Week are just 2 of the more better known ones. They describe a report of another of the Azza Transport Fleet of 6 crashing outside of Khartoum. This aircraft was photoed with 2-122mm cannons and numerous possible weapons crates being offloaded by Sudanese soldiers. A U.N. panel of experts as well as the Security Council was reported to have taken up the issue of Azza supplying weapons to the Islamic groups to aid in the genocide, violating the U.N. Resolution 1591.

As I continued, I started to wonder if this maybe a Sudanese version of the CIA's little operation, Air America. What I found was a little closer to a more direct involvment, aside from inspiration, by our board's favorite intelligence community whipping boys, the C.I.A.. Here is a little background on the C.I.A./Sudan relationship throughout the years. Retired Air Force Maj. Gen. J. Scott Gration is the "special envoy" from the U.S. to Sudan, and has been calling for easing of sanctions and stance against Sudan. He is also claiming that the Sudanese/Darfur genocide is no longer taking place. Although the official stance from the Whitehouse has been that the genocide is continuing. Could this "special envoy" actually be coordinating an Air America style operation to continue supplying our Sudanese allies, with weapons, while trying to convince the world community that nothing is happening in Darfur anymore? More over it makes me wonder what was being carried by that Azza flight from Dubai. More weapons arranged as a payment by the C.I.A., shipped through the middle east, for help with intelligence matters? I am going to keep digging and see if there really is a connection or I have been reading too many spy novels. If this is true and the C.I.A. , whom I normally stick up for, is helping fund this genocide, then the program managers need to be brought to justice, regardless of the intel assets we have been getting in return. Intel is NOT worth genocide.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Apparently in 2005, the CIA flew the Sudanese Intelligence chief to Washington for a little powwow. Amid alot of criticism I might add.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

I have no idea what it was carrying but FlightGlobal.com has video of the crash. Something fell off immediately after takeoff leading to the crash.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

I have no idea what it was carrying but FlightGlobal.com has video of the crash. Something fell off immediately after takeoff leading to the crash.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Zaphod I tried to look for that video on FlightGlobal...do I need to be a premium member to access it? Because it isn't anywhere I was allowed access to.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Click on "More news headlines". It`s listed on the second page.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Afully fuzzy... perhaps an engine let go due the the radical aspect of the A/C?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
That looked like a VERY large secondary explosion. What the hell were they carrying? Something smells off....gonna keep looking ..thanks Zaphod. As for roofmonkey you maybe right. Azza apparently doesn't do it's safety checks all that well. That being said the actual crash is but a point of interest. Any comments on the actual behind the scenes stuff?

[edit on 22-10-2009 by djvexd]

new topics

top topics

join