It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI/NYPD: Explosions at WTC on 9/11 Caused by Vanload of explosives and "Suspicous devices"- Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This video was reported by Rich Sanchez of MSNBC. "Police found ANOTHER suspicious device" and believe that one of the explosions aside from the plane crash was caused by a vanload of explosives and suspicious devices.

Its quite evident that the truth is out there and the cover up is a sick and true smoking gun to all of this. Initial reports from FBI, Firefighters and NYPD not including civilians have all stated explosives were used.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Perhaps it was a van belonging to Mossad connected Urban Moving Systems, which I mention in the 9/11: The Mossad Connection thread, which I see you've now posted in :-)

[edit on 21-10-2009 by scott3x]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
haha thats pretty tight, nice to see that reported. i'd heard it had been but never saw an actual video.

you could just explain it away like they randomly jumped to conclusions.

but i suspect not.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
For what it's worth, the video was uploaded to Youtube on April 06, 2007. It's not new.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
For what it's worth, the video was uploaded to Youtube on April 06, 2007. It's not new.

For a moderator, that one line post and pointless statement dumbfounds me.

Do you have anything to add? I guess it stands as fact unless there is a new rule that anything related to 911 has to be posted withing 2 weeks on youtube. This a 911 forum. More than likely the information pertains to 2001. When the video was posted is redundant.

The point is that the NYPD "have reason to believe that atleast one of the explosions aside from the planes was caused by a van and suspicious device".

This is a serious allegation that is corroborated by many firefighters, fbi, cia , nypd, emt, and civilians. This is a serious topic.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Pretty amazing stuff if you ask me. I mean think about it, here is Rick Sanchez of all people, on CNN everyday, prime times and all. Very respectable, and dedicated mainstream reporter saying that HE himself spoke to the police on scene and that there was a explosion in the basement, and another possible device. Might need to shoot him a email and see what his stance is on this report he did on 9/11. Has no one really ever asked him about this already?

It sure would explain all of the damage to the north towers lobby, basement, and all the severely, and mortally wounded people described in countless witness statements.

Think about the kind of explaining that would have to be done if it had come to light that on top of all off the jets.. they were also able to get a truck load of explosives past the security.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Stillresearchn911]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Certainly. The original video was made on 9/11 itself I believe. As CaptainAmerica points out, however, 9/11 itself isn't new. I think the main focus of this forum is to try to understand what happened that day. I really don't think that it's an easy undertaking, but I think that with enough time, we may well be able to persuade enough people to persuade the government to reinvestigate what happened that day, just as they reinvestigated the JFK assassination.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012

It's on topic, so it's not a one-liner. And it's not pointless, because readers of this thread might not be aware of the fact that the video is at least 2½ years old. They might have believed that it's a new video, unless someone (like i.e. me) made them aware of it. Carry on with your discussion, and keep it civil.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012

It's on topic, so it's not a one-liner. And it's not pointless, because readers of this thread might not be aware of the fact that the video is at least 2½ years old. They might have believed that it's a new video, unless someone (like i.e. me) made them aware of it. Carry on with your discussion, and keep it civil.

Why don't you just give it up and stop trying to discredit the OP.

Saying this video is "at least 2 1/2 years old" is unbelievable. It is from 9/11/01. It is obviously over 8 years old.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by craig732

I'm NOT trying to "discredit" the OP. I believe that 911 was an inside job, ok? And I haven't even see this video, so that's NOT the point. What I meant was that this particular video has been available on Youtube for at least 2½ tyears. Will you discuss the topic now, please? No wonder that we'll never know what really happen on that day... :shk:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is typical of 9/11 conspiracy discussion.

We have a video from the day of 9/11, and we have no further information about it today than we did on 9/11.

Anyone who thinks this is all case closed is a buffoon.

top topics

join