It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: The Mossad Connection

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I remember reading this exact same information. I don't know what it all means, but my theory is that the Israeli's were conspiring with those in our Government who are Zionists and support Israeli interests above America's at any cost. Even the cost of American lives.

Here's some interesting info that supports this:

Institue for Historical Review

When a prominent American political figure speaks boldly about Jewish-Zionist power, that's news. So the remarks by South Carolina's senior Senator in May 2004 that Iraq was invaded "to secure Israel," and that "everybody" in Washington knows it, are indeed remarkable.

(Sorry I'll have to come back and give more. I gotta run)

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Okay I am missing something. Let's look at the main culprit for 9/11= Mohamed Atta. Looking at his form on Wikipedia:

"When he arrived in Germany (1992), Atta began adhering to a strict Islamic diet, frequented the mosque, and seldom socialized. His hosts found Atta frustrating due to his closed-mindedness and intensely introverted personality. After six months, they asked him to move out.[16][17]

Atta continued living in the apartment at Centrumshaus until 1998. During that time, he had two roommates who in the end were "so aggravated" with Atta, who almost never cleaned, seldom washed dishes, and such behavior. Atta would walk in and out of a room "without acknowledging anyone else in it". His roommates described Atta's personality as "complete, almost aggressive insularity".[18]"

+++++++++++++++

I wont go on, it is all there to read and verify for yourself. A few things come from this reading:

+ I would expect Mossad to keep an eye on this extremist (and may have known about the plot before it happend - spies often know the what but not the where and when)
+ Mohamed Atta was the person that made the plane go into the building not Mossad
+ Mohamed Atta would not have colluded with Mossad

+++++++++++++++

So why is the focus on Mossad?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by scott3x

S & F. I always knew this operation was a joint NSA/Mossad operation. Why would FEMA conduct a war game identical to 9/11 on 9/10? I know, it's probably the most primitive attack compared to it's "effectiveness". Why were there no Jews at work in WTC that day? Was there a Jewish holiday? And now this? Would be fun to see routed internet traffic in and out of Israel and between Israel and USA 9/11/01 and the days before and after, the ammount of encryption and rerouting, proxy use etc. Looking at all the mysterious numerology and efforts that must have been layed down, how Jewish Hollywood seems to have made great fun of 9/11 scenarios for years prior to 91101 (Enemy of the State, Lone Gunmen etc), and how they have never made the news.... This is explosive.... this is shocking....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight

Okay I am missing something.

+++++++++++++++

I wont go on, it is all there to read and verify for yourself. A few things come from this reading:

+ I would expect Mossad to keep an eye on this extremist (and may have known about the plot before it happend - spies often know the what but not the where and when)
+ Mohamed Atta was the person that made the plane go into the building not Mossad
+ Mohamed Atta would not have colluded with Mossad

+++++++++++++++

So why is the focus on Mossad?

You are definitely missing something..... The facts.

The facts are pointing towards MOSSAD agents in vans full of explosives, who are also working in the towers themselves posing as art students who had construction passes, who were also filming the events as they happened, who were also dancing in the streets (or on top of their vans and trucks) as it happened. The fact that the World Trade Complex was owned by Zionists during the attacks who took out new insurance on the towers just weeks before their demise and also made questionable verbal slip ups in interviews, and that the USA had a executive branch that was in the majority members of JINSA and AIPAC. An executive branch that barred an official investigation at every turn and that same official investigation team being chaired by those who stood to benefit from another two wars over seas. A security firm that handled the security of the Towers who also happened to be owned by Bush family members.

Not to mention that you're also overlooking that fact that NORAD stood down on that fateful day who had an impeccable record of flight deviation interception before and after that day, if only to make a token gesture of fighter planes to be sent from the wrong air force base that was an additional distance away from the Pentagon and about 1.5 hours after the first flight deviations occured!.....

Need we go on?

Fear is the enemy here. Fear keeps the sheep obedient. Fear corrals those sheep too. Moves them in a certain manipulated direction. Corrals them into tunnel vision that can not allow for lateral thinking.

Then there are those who have a vested interest in keeping the status quo. Those people who fear that all Jews will be blamed for this catastrophe which couldn't be further from the intent here. The intent is to follow the truth where ever it leads. Even if that truth leads right up to the doorstep of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW Washington, DC 20500.

I have no problem seeing career American Politicians, Zionists, Military Industrial Complex, Military higher ups, and the God Dam#$d Easter Bunny if the facts should lead in his direction too.

Why? because I don't have a vested interest here. Only a wish to have the powers that be stop trying to treat us like children who are too stupid to figure out their deceptive machinations and for the real criminals involved here to be held accountable. I think a lot of other people who are asking the right questions now share this sentiment.

To this date virtually no-one has been held accountable and this in itself reeks of a cover up.

Also, why is it that every post that implicates Zionists in 911 comes under Close Administration Scrutiny within minutes of that post? Who are the members who are doing this complaining to the staff and why? The U.S. government is being implicated here too folks and I'm an American!!!!!!!

[edit on 22-10-2009 by 3DPrisoner]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I figure this would be a good place to propose this idea:

It's obvious that at least a couple of the planes involved in 9/11 were military equipment. What if the military exercise being conducted that day by the U.S. specifically for the purpose of facing the scenario of hijacked commercial airplanes being flown into prominent targets including the WTC went horribly wrong and the cargo planes could not be intercepted before they flew into the buildings?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Bottom line, this thread boils down to the proposition that elements of the U.S. government commtted murder and war crimes against the United States together with elements of the Israeli government, and engaged in a massive cover-up after the fact.

That conclusion is a no-brainer for anyone who bothers to consider all the evidence. It's overwhelming.

Of concern is that the current POTUS supports the official story every time he characterizes the event as commited by Islamic Terrorists, which he does every time he talks about it. Does he truly believe that? My faith in his intelligence and integrity is damaged every time he does that. He should just STFU about it if he isn't willing to take the painful step of pursuing the truth!

Posting about this on the internet accomplishes nothing except perhaps to raise awareness at a snail's pace. This issue requires action by those positioned to make something happen and bring the traitors to the justice which the law reserves for just for them.

We on ATS are not in such a position. Who is?

If the tens of millions of Americans who now know what really happened would somehow organize, nothing could stop them from bringing the traitors to justice. So, what does it take? How can this be done? As it stands, the perpetrators are just laughing out loud at the truthers while happily sipping their 4:00 p.m. martinis and planning their next outrage.

[edit on 10/22/2009 by dubiousone]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmarehalo
I figure this would be a good place to propose this idea:

It's obvious that at least a couple of the planes involved in 9/11 were military equipment. What if the military exercise being conducted that day by the U.S. specifically for the purpose of facing the scenario of hijacked commercial airplanes being flown into prominent targets including the WTC went horribly wrong and the cargo planes could not be intercepted before they flew into the buildings?

Hmm, that's an idea but what about that phantom ghost plane that took down building 7?

Not only that but if a military exercise of that nature was being conducted than fail safe mechanisms would have been installed in those planes like how NASA has the ability to detonate rockets that separate from the Space Shuttle. It's called fail safe redundancy.

What we had on 911, the PTB would have us believe was fail safe stupidity which really translates into fail safe complicity if you can see past the initial smoke screen.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 3DPrisoner

Great response. Mossad and NSA are the two most informed intelligence organisations in the world. Well, of the ones we know the names of anyway. NSA is the Allseeing Eye, while Mossad is the Ten Horned Dragon. What can we do, other than hoping the enforced data-traffic-logging due to this incident will bring down the ones who initiated it. Show us diagrams of Mossad and NSA IP and EM traffic prior, during and after these attacks. Normally one will see a completely streamlined traffic image a couple of days prior to such an attack. Complete silence while they happen, and a whole lotta traffic after. Anyone care to enlighten us on this?

On a side note. My grandfather built skyscrapers in NY back in the days, and he said there were a bunch of strange things they were told to do. Secret floors, elevator shafts that took turns, and that these towers were built as if they were gonna be torn down. Now these towers were built in the seventies, yes? What if they placed explosives, let's say thermite, here and there in case of a war scenario or when "they" would need it, so the enemy would not seize all the info stored in those towers, or since it would give a "Reichtag effect"? Then it would make sense that the third tower fell. Burn the bridges, scorged earth, best tactics you might use. Besides, it was awfully convenient that these towers fell exactly when they did, right?

[edit on 22/10/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Many people get caught up in the leadership question. Is Israel responsible or is the US responsible? Really it makes no difference because the vast majority of people in the US and Israel are NOT responsible. CRIMINALS are responsible and they must be brought to justice. Follow the evidence wherever it leads!

There is undeniable proof that many within almost every intelligence agency on the face of the planet had foreknowledge of the attacks. Many friends and dedicated intelligence and law enforcement professionals tried desperately to warn us!

So it is NOT the entire government that is criminal but a relative minority of very powerful individuals among them Americans, Israeli, Pakistani and Saudis'.

This operation was about money and power not about "hating us for our freedoms".

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Well spoken!

Look @ what Bush acheived and how easily he had it done. What would be the chance in a time where peace and prosperity grew and yielded, that he could do off with all "the Islamic filth" that obstructed his view? Look at how WW2 started, then compare it to WW3. It's a frekkin' blueprint stensile copy positive! If I was given the chance to give that operation a name, I would have called it "Operation Reichstag"

[edit]Just adding back what falls out....[/edit]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-10-2009 by wholetruth]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Take a look at

The "Reichstag Fire"

And tell us what's the difference between this conspiracy and 9-11, or 11/9th as I would say it....

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Remember Danny Pearl. Well supposedly Khalid Shaikh Mohammed confessed to killing him.

Now Khalid Shaikh Mohammed also confessed to being the mastermind behind 9/11.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the suspected mastermind of the September 11, 2001, terror attacks, admitted to those attacks and numerous others during a U.S. military hearing on Saturday, according to an edited transcript of the hearing released by the Pentagon Wednesday.

www.whereistheoutrage.net...

Well, I read somewhere, a while ago, where Pearl supposedly found out KSM was a Mossad agent, and was going to meet him to interview him about this, and was consequently killed.

There is one detail about Al Qaeda's alleged chief of operations Khalid Shaikh Mohammed that, while reported in the media, never receives the focus it deserves: Mohammed is the uncle of Ramzi Yousef, the reported brains behind the first 1993 terror bombing of the World Trade Center and who has often been "linked" by some sources to the bombing of the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City in 1995.

There has been widespread belief that Mohammed's nephew, Yousef, may have been a secret asset of Israel's intelligence service, the Mossad. In addition, it is a most uncomfortable fact that Yousef worked closely with a reported Mossad asset, Ahmad Ajaj, in the first bombing of the World Trade Center.

So the question is whether Mohammed, like his nephew and longtime collaborator, has actually been a deep-cover Mossad asset operating inside an Arabic and Muslim network.

/forum/showthread.php?p=7406552]Source

[edit on 23-10-2009 by slyce]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by slyce
I read somewhere, a while ago, where Pearl supposedly found out KSM was a Mossad agent, and was going to meet him to interview him about this, and was consequently killed.

So the question is whether Mohammed, like his nephew and longtime collaborator, has actually been a deep-cover Mossad asset operating inside an Arabic and Muslim network.

/forum/showthread.php?p=7406552]Source

ATS has blocked your link to stormfront.com. It's a well-known Neo-Nazi site. The story comes from American Free Press who are - guess what - notorious white supremacists.

And guess what - they carry a lot of stories about Jews that no one else reports - that seem to be pure lies.

The corporate merger of the Truth Movement with the good ol' boys hate networks is moving forward.

screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

Who Is The American Free Press?

Loose Change mentions "The American Free Press" on at least 4 occasions. I found this rather interesting because I had never heard of them before. This is more than they mention the New York Times, which is amazing, because in addition to it being one of the country's most widely read newspapers, most of the events took place in New York. So how did this obscure little newspaper become such a major source for this film? What is it?

Well just go to their website:

Find out why maverick, independent grass-roots media voices such as American Free Press have declared all-out war on the elite-controlled Big Media Monopoly in America and around the globe . . .

OK, I have no problem with being an independent source of information, blogs do that to a certain extent. But what type of information are they reporting? Here are some of the articles:

Prospects Sour for White Males in United States

CIA Death Squad Continues to Pile Up More Bodies

Milosevic Trial in The Hague Embarrasses West

Educators Advocate Homosexuality, Pedophilia

Zionist Circles Benefit From WTC Collapse

Or how about some of the ads they display prominently on their home page?

The High Priests of War: The The Secret History of How America's Neo-Conservative Trotskyites Came to Power and Orchestrated the War Against Iraq as the First Step in Their Drive for Global EmpireZionism and Christianity - An unholy alliance

1-800-BEAT IRS - we have the tax information that you need!

White Christian Heritage. Souvenirs, Books & Stuff. Christian Identity, Southern, T-shirts, Flags. Visit us at: www.whiteheritagestore.com

The people of earth before Adam. The Jews are not the Israelites of the Bible, who the Israelites are today, when people's skin were changed, explains what causes around 400 kinds of cancer in US and our livestock, explains why Canaan was cursed. $3.50 to ...

I didn't link to the ads, because I in no way wish to support these types of people. So we essentially have here a group of paranoid, anti-Semitic, white supremacist conspiracy theorists, and this is one of the major sources for Loose Change. That says a lot.

M

[edit on 24-10-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Just so I understand your argument correctly friend Michael...

If a well known White Supremist says the Sun will come up tomorrow? The fact that he is a well known White Supremist makes that statement untrue?

If a well known Muslim Fundamentalists says...Water is wet, the fact that he is a well known Muslim Fundamentalist means that statement is untrue?

Some facts speak in fact for themselves.

They don't become any less factual due to the nature of the charachter of the person speaking to the facts that speak for themselves.

By opposite extension the danger in your argument and suppositions is if someone has been 'deemed' 'politically correct' in their 'charachter' that what ever they say whether it is factual or not should have merrit based on who they are and their charachter and who they aren't instead of the facts?

Adolf Hitler once said "Snow is Cold and Wet" forgive me friend Michael I don't meant to side with Hitler but I do believe snow is cold and wet.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
After all the rhetorical double-talk is done, the fact remains the US was attacked on Sept 11, 2001 by Muslim exremists. The names of those involved in the planning and financing are now a matter of public record worldwide. There's a good summary timeline here by unaffiliated researchers. Citations are from international sources, Western and Middle East. Better documentation than Neo-Nazis are able to provide.

www.historycommons.org...

It is also a matter of record how Russian, Egyptian, Israeli, German, and other intelligences warned the US with information weeks in advance. Mossad in fact was tracking a number of the hijackers and provided ongoing reports to their American counterparts, which were largely ignored. In fact a Mossad agent actually died on Flight 11, the first plane to hit the WTC.

You and others seem to have tremendous problems coming terms with the reality of a well-financed contingency of Muslim interests engaging in an asymmetrical war with the US. The false-flag explanation starts wearing thin in the light of thousands of incidents.

And all these attempts to implicate Israel in the execution of 9/11 starts getting suspicious. Is it just more dopey conspiracy dot-connecting or something more sinister?

M

[edit on 24-10-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I grabbed the first website I found that had the info, not realizing stormfront is a hate site.

I definitely don't condone white supremacy. I hate it.

But, if you really wanted the truth, you would have looked around for
evidence to corraborate that truth, but I have a feeling that truth is
not in interest to you.

Anyone that says this was a Muslim attack, cut and dried, has definitely
got a govt built tin foil hat on, IMHO.

So the question is whether Mohammed, like his nephew and longtime collaborator, has actually been a deep-cover Mossad asset operating inside an Arabic and Muslim network. Let's look at some facts.

For years, there have been questions as to Yousef's ethnic or cultural background, not to mention his identity. He has variously been described as an "Iraqi" or as a Kuwaiti national or as a Baluchi from Pakistan.

At the time Yousef was claiming to be an Iraqi, during his period operating in New York just prior to the first World Trade Center attack, there were Arabs who doubted it. However, for those who were eager to link Saddam Hussein and Iraq to both attacks on the World Trade Center and, as some continue to do today, to the Oklahoma City bombing, Yousef's claim of Iraqi heritage has been convenient.

According to an investigative report by Emily Fancher, of Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism: "Yousef's identity was never settled in court." So the truth is that not even the United States government has actually-at least officially-determined if Yousef really is an Arab or a Baluchi or a Muslim.

What makes this little-reported anomaly so interesting is that a formerly secret CIA assessment, dated March 1979, of Israel's foreign intelligence and security services, reported, candidly, that it is a long-standing policy for Israeli intelligence to disguise Jews as Arabs. The CIA report stated:

One of the established goals of the intelligence and security services is that each officer be fluent in Arabic. A nine-month, intensive Arabic language course is given annually . . . to students. . . .

As further training, these Mossad officers work in the [Israeli-controlled Arab lands] for two years to sharpen their language skills. . . .

Many Israelis have come from Arab countries where they were born and educated and appear more Arab than Israeli . . .

www.rense.com...

PS. The only way you could have known that that link was from Stormfront, is if you are actually working on the inside at ATS, because I just clicked on the link, and it says nothing about stormfront, as the link doesn't work.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by slyce]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

You know the fact is these Roasted Baby Potatoes from Epicure are sinfully delicious and the pork roast is not bad either.

No wait that's my personal opinion. Why isn't it fact?

Same reason that your contention that x amount of Muslim Militants carried out 9-11 since it's never been tried let alone proven in a court of law.

I feel a court of law would uphold that these roasted baby potatoes are sinfully delicious but heck for all I know the judge could be alergic to potatoes.

Very similiar in fact to the allergic reaction the entire U.S. Government seems to have come down with in trying the 9-11 crimes in a court of law.

The fact is Michael there are no facts anywhere that have met any reasonable or constitutional legal thresh hold or standard regarding 9-11. Just a lot of media speculation and courts of public opinion and a whole lot of pressure to buy a version of events that is pure garbage because it never has even been attempted to prove it in a court of law.

If what you contend could have been proven in a Court of Law they would have done so a long time ago. All the excuses not to bring these so called supposed facts before the public based on this fantasy and that fantasy are just that excuses based on fantasy.

The only real facts regarding 9-11 is a number of buildings were destroyed and a number of human beings were killed and not one person has been charged in an American Court of Law, let alone tried, let alone convicted.

Everything else is just people lying to them selves and others.

I swear these Baby Roasted Potatoes are really something though.

[edit on 24/10/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

PS. The only way you could have known that that link was from Stormfront, is if you are actually working on the inside at ATS, because I just clicked on the link, and it says nothing about stormfront, as the link doesn't work.

Brilliant detective work. I've been outed. I'm a paid Mossad agent trying to keep people from the Truth that Israel planned 9/11.

There are enough hopelessly uninfoemred and gullible types around these environs, anything they see in type they believe.

When I replied to the message the original blocked stormfront.com url was included. ATS only blocks them when they go through their filters. Check out by replying on the same message.

Now let's hear your defense of stormfront. Or are they some sort of Mossad counterconspiracy double-agent false flag operation.

Hard to keep straight the layers of BS floating around.

M

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Brilliant detective work. I've been outed. I'm a paid Mossad agent trying to keep people from the Truth that Israel planned 9/11.

There are enough hopelessly uninfoemred and gullible types around these environs, anything they see in type they believe.

When I replied to the message the original blocked stormfront.com url was included. ATS only blocks them when they go through their filters. Check out by replying on the same message.

Now let's hear your defense of stormfront. Or are they some sort of Mossad counterconspiracy double-agent false flag operation.

Hard to keep straight the layers of BS floating around.

M

If you say so. I'm bored with debating with you.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join