It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: The Mossad Connection

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by scott3x
Agreed. Generalizations can be wonderful; frequently, everyone can agree. The devil is in the details...

Agreed. So where are your details of Israelis carrying enough explosives to blow up a bridge? Or even one firecracker?

Finally found the article I'd read.

I don't really think we're talking about The Reflecting Pool anymore, so I've created this new thread with the details you'd requested.

From whatreallyhappened.com's article, The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11:

The Jerusalem Post later reported that a white van with a bomb was stopped as it approached the George Washington Bridge, but the ethnicity of the suspects was not revealed. Here's what the Jerusalem Post reported on September 12, 2001:

American security services overnight stopped a car bomb on the George Washington Bridge. The van, packed with explosives, was stopped on an approach ramp to the bridge. Authorities suspect the terrorists intended to blow up the main crossing between New Jersey and New York, Army Radio reported. (13)

"...two suspects are in FBI custody after a truckload of explosives was discovered around the George Washington Bridge ... The FBI ... says enough explosives were in the truck to do great damage to the George Washington Bridge."

WMV video download (545kB)

It was reported the van contained tonnes of explosives (14).

What's really intriguing is that ABC's 20/20 (15), the New York Post (16), and the New Jersey Bergen Record (17) all clearly and unambiguously reported that a white van with Israelis was intercepted on a ramp near Route 3, which leads directly to the Lincoln Tunnel.

But the Jerusalem Post, Israeli National News (Arutz Sheva) (18), and Yediot America, (19) all reported, just as clearly and unambiguously, that a white van with Israelis was stopped on a ramp leading to the George Washington Bridge, which is several miles north of the Lincoln Tunnel.

It appears as if there may actually have been two white vans involved, one stopped on each crossing. This would not only explain the conflicting reports as to the actual location of the arrests, but would also explain how so many credible eye-witnesses all saw celebrating "middle-easterners" in a white van in so many different locations. It also explains why the New York Post and Steve Gordon (lawyer for the 5 Israelis) originally described how three Israelis were arrested but later increased the total to five.

Perhaps one van was meant to drop off a bomb while the other was meant to pick up the first set of drivers while re-crossing back into New Jersey? If a van was to be used as a parked time-bomb on the GW Bridge, then certainly the drivers would need to have a "get-away van" to pick them up and escape. And notice how the van (or vans) stayed away from the third major crossing -the Holland Tunnel- which was where the police had originally been directed to by that anti-Palestinian 9-1-1 "mystery caller". A classic misdirection play.

From there, the story gets becomes even more suspicious. The Israelis worked for a Weehawken moving company known as Urban Moving Systems. An American employee of Urban Moving Systems told the The Record of New Jersey that a majority of his co-workers were Israelis and they were joking about the attacks.

The employee, who declined to give his name said: "I was in tears. These guys were joking and that bothered me." These guys were like, "Now America knows what we go through." (20)

A few days after the attacks, Urban Moving System's Israeli owner, Dominick Suter, dropped his business and fled the country for Israel. He was in such a hurry to flee America that some of Urban Moving System's customers were left with their furniture stranded in storage facilities (21).

Suter's departure was abrupt, leaving behind coffee cups, sandwiches, cell phones and computers strewn on office tables and thousands of dollars of goods in storage. Suter was later placed on the same FBI suspect list as 9/11 lead hijacker Mohammed Atta and other hijackers and suspected al-Qaeda sympathizers, suggesting that U.S. authorities felt Suter may have known something about the attacks. (22)

The Jewish weekly The Forward reported that the FBI finally concluded that at least two of the detained Israelis were agents working for the Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency, and that Urban Moving Systems, the ostensible employer of the five Israelis, was a front operation. This was confirmed by two former CIA officers, and they noted that movers' vans are a common intelligence cover. (23). The Israelis were held in custody for 71 days before being quietly released. (24)

"There was no question but that [the order to close down the investigation] came from the White House. It was immediately assumed at CIA headquarters that this basically was going to be a cover-up so that the Israelis would not be implicated in any way in 9/11." (25)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
S&F for your excellent effort.

I totally agree that the Israeli Mossad had a big hand to play in the 911 event.

The Mossad's motto: By way of deception, thou shall do war.

And war they do, all the time.

Here's a blurb of what the 68-page paper by the Army School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS) said about the Israeli Mossad:

It calls Israel's armed forces a "500-pound gorilla in Israel. Well armed and trained. Operates in both Gaza and the West Bank. Known to disregard international law to accomplish mission. Very unlikely to fire on American forces. Fratricide a concern especially in air space management."

Of the MOSSAD, the Israeli intelligence service, the SAMS officers say: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."

www.public-action.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
There is one group that has been accused of being able to pull off 911. AN Israeli group aside from Ptech, Amdocs and other ISraeli affilated groups with ties to the 911 hijackers and the attacks.
Daniel Lewin the only guy to get "shot" then stabbed on Flight 11 was part of an elite anti terrorism unit called "Sayeret Matkal". He was also the owner of Akamai.

Rich enough to have his own private jet and trained to manhandle knife, gun wielding terrorists and hijackers. He also sat in the middle of the hijackers. en.wikipedia.org...

" That as a unit we execute missions like from the movies, so I tell everyone, the movies are still way far from the operations that this unit performs and Spielberg has lots to learn." - Boasts an officer of this elite unit.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart

Of the MOSSAD, the Israeli intelligence service, the SAMS officers say: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."

www.public-action.com...

Good point. However, I think it's clear that elements within the U.S. would have had to have helped them out. I also know there were elements within U.S. intelligence that wanted to prevent it from occuring. There was one story of a man who knew what was going to happen but was jailed until after it happened, apparently to prevent him from revealing it. I wish I had the link where I read this.

I still think that the pilot episode for "The Lone Gunman" is indicative that atleast one person within the intelligence community was trying to stop it from happening.

As IMDB's trivia page on the series states:

The pilot episode, which first aired on March 4, 2001, concerned a terrorist plot to fly a hijacked airplane into the World Trade Center towers.

Here are excerpts from the transcript, which I found at Killtown's THE LONE GUNMEN'S 'Pilot' Episode page:

BYERS SNR: John.

BYERS: Dad.

BYERS SNR: What the hell are you doing? Why can't you stay out of this. Leave me buried.

BYERS: What is scenario 12-D?

BYERS: We know it's a war game scenario. That it has to do with airline counter-terrorism. Why is it important enough to kill for.

BYERS SNR: Because it's no longer a game.

BYERS: But if some terrorist group wants to act out this scenario, then why target you for assassination?

BYERS SNR: Depends on who your terrorists are.

BYERS: The men who conceived of it the first place. You're saying our government is planning to commit a terrorist act against a domestic airline?

BYERS SNR: There you go, indicting the entire government, as usual. A faction, a small faction...

BYERS: For what possible gain?

BYERS SNR: The Cold War's over, John. But with no clear enemy to stockpile against, the arms market's flat. But bring down a fully loaded 727 into the middle of New York City and you'll find a dozen tin-pot dictators all over the world just clamoring to take responsibility, and begging to be smart-bombed.

BYERS: I can't believe this. This is about increasing arms sales? ...

BYERS SNR: This flight was chosen primarily for its visibility. It's schedule to pass over Manhattan on its way to Boston.

BYERS: You said they intend to bring this down in the middle of New York City?

BYERS SNR: Shush!

BYERS: What if there is no bomb.

BYERS SNR: Well, how they going to bring it down?

BYERS: The same way a dead man can drive a car. ...

LANGLY: Modem protocol. Remote access. Somebody on the ground's flying your plane. ...

BYERS: World Trade Center. They're going to crash it into the World Trade Center. ...

BYERS: You're not going to testify. You're going to let them cover this up.

BYERS SNR: They almost killed me twice. They won't fail a third time. My silence will keep me alive. And you. I know you and your friends are fighting for the American dream. Just don't expect to win. ...

But we will win.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by scott3x]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by scott3x

Good point. However, I think it's clear that elements within the U.S. would have had to have helped them out. I also know there were elements within U.S. intelligence that wanted to prevent it from occuring. There was one story of a man who knew what was going to happen but was jailed until after it happened, apparently to prevent him from revealing it. I wish I had the link where I read this.

*snip*

I still think that the pilot episode for "The Lone Gunman" is indicative that atleast one person within the intelligence community was trying to stop it from happening.

Yes, I definitely agree that the covert elements of the US govt assisted the Mossad in their effort to play their part in the 911 event, for sure.

And, wow, thank you for the lone gunman's pilot -- on TV, no less. I didn't know that.

Well that's how the damn elites do it -- they frequently hide vital truths and facts in the open, in TV, movies, and stories of various kinds, so that when people hear other people talking about "wild theories", then can say "oh you saw it in a movie... next".

Sneaky bastids, they are, the elites.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Yes, I definitely agree that the covert elements of the US govt assisted the Mossad in their effort to play their part in the 911 event, for sure.

:-)

And, wow, thank you for the lone gunman's pilot -- on TV, no less. I didn't know that.

Np.

Well that's how the damn elites do it -- they frequently hide vital truths and facts in the open, in TV, movies, and stories of various kinds, so that when people hear other people talking about "wild theories", then can say "oh you saw it in a movie... next".

Sneaky bastids, they are, the elites.

In this particular case, I think it's quite possible that the powers that be weren't too happy that that episode aired; despite the popularity of The Lone Gunman, the show was cancelled after only one season. I read somewhere that the writers of the X-files were in contact with people from intelligence agencies; it seems quite possible that atleast one of these individuals wanted to prevent the planes from crashing into the world trade center, as happened in the episode, atleast. I have heard in an interview with one of the actors in "The Lone Gunman" that Vince Gilligan wrote the majority of that particular episode. I definitely think it'd be worth investigating what inspired him to write the episode as he did.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by scott3x]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Wow! I wish I had something really exciting to offer but the more I read about this whole 9/11 thing, the more I learn the world and your backyard are never what it seems. Very scary....... Who the h3ll are the good guys?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Nice work by the OP. Starred it!

I wish somebody would do a book or video that dealt with all the peripheral stuff, the dancing Israelis, the white vans with explosives, the van with the mural on the side of it showing a plane crashing into the WTC, the van that actually exploded, the art students who put the balcony on the WTC and particularly with the fact that these people all seem to have been let go.

People talk about the military precision of the 9/11 attacks but they very seldom talk about the part of it that was a train wreck and that would blow the whole thing wide open if the police were not prevented from doing their jobs by al-Qaida, Beltway Division.

9/11 was an inside job!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

Originally posted by Roadblockx
Wow! I wish I had something really exciting to offer but the more I read about this whole 9/11 thing, the more I learn the world and your backyard are never what it seems. Very scary....... Who the h3ll are the good guys?

I'd like to say that praise encourages people such as myself to go digging for this type of information, so thanks :-).

As to your point regarding who to trust, I find it interesting that people from both sides of this debate (truth movement/official story) have quoted people who essentially put it this way:

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it."

That particular version was from Andre Gide.

I have found interesting information from both the truth movement side -as well as- the official story side. I think another way of saying the above is that one should be honest with oneself when one isn't sure of something, but at the same time, one should be cautious of others who -claim- to be sure of something; the ones who claim they are sure may not be right, either through a misjudgement or even because they know the truth, but use the myth, as the movie Zeitgeist would put it...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I mentioned this and the Israeli connection here on ATS some time ago and it was deemed a HOAX.

I was very suspicious of this....

I'll make this brief..and try again.

The flight 77 terrorists lived in Northern NJ in close prximity to the headquarters of the Mossad front, Moving Systems Incorporated.

The name of their "moving company" actually contained the word MOSSAD embedded inside. Moving Systems Incorporated. MOving SyStems IncorporAteD...MOSSAD

Coincidence ?

And on the inside we had Dual Israeli/US citizens in positions of power connected to the cover up.

Michael Chertoff - Director of Homeland Security
Orchestrated the release of the Mossad Agents back to Israel

Philip Zelikow - Wrote the 9/11 Commision Report

Larry Silverstein - Leased the WTC insuring them to the hilt only 7 weeks before 9/11.

Dov Zakheim - Took the loot , 2.3 Trillion Dollars out of the Pentagon claiming it was lost. Records investigating the loss were conveniently destroyed in the Pentagon attack.

Definitely an INSIDE JOB....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
woow they are trying to shut this off ..I guess freedom of speech and opinion does not apply any more

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Thanks for your post nh_ee; I agree with a lot of what you say. However, there is this:

Originally posted by nh_ee
Dov Zakheim - Took the loot , 2.3 Trillion Dollars out of the Pentagon claiming it was lost. Records investigating the loss were conveniently destroyed in the Pentagon attack.

If the records were destroyed, how do you know that he took the loot? I think that the 2.3 trillion dollars you're referring to is the 2.3 trillion dollars that Donald Rumsfeld mentioned on September 10, 2001 and that was written about in a CBS article titled The War On Waste. In that article, there is no mention of anyone "taking" the 2.3 trillion dollars; rather, as Donald Rumsfeld put it:
"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions"

I've discussed it with others before, and it's been claimed that since then, some of it has finally been accounted for. However, $2.3 trillion is a lot of money, so if -some- of it has been accounted for, there is still the matter of the rest. I agree with you that much the information regarding where that money went was destroyed; interestingly, the part of the pentagon that was hit held both many of the accountants as well as the computers that were being used to track down the missing money. When one combines this with the fact that many credible witnesses state that the pentagon wasn't hit by a plane, as well as the fact that that part of the pentagon had been undergoing "renovations", as did the Twin Towers, and that the renovation work might have included some explosives... definitely a lot to think about.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

Hello Lisa, welcome to the thread :-). I assume you mean the cancellation of "The Lone Gunman" episodes? If so, I certainly think that that cancellation was suspicious; it would be nice to know what the official reason for the cancellation of the series was.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Check out this video "Core of Corruption". This is the closest 9-11 video I have seen to covering this connection. IMO one of the best 9-11 vids out there.

video.google.com...#

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by trussellpurdue

I saw that video and liked it a fair amount, but I've already forgotten what it mentioned concerning Mossad; guess I should see it again soon, heh :-).

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

Interesting. Perhaps he knew too much and so they decided to silence him? I've suggested that someone who had a good idea of what was about to happen on 9/11 might have told the main writer of "The Lone Gunman" pilot episode; perhaps he was one of those people. Then there's all that evidence that many of the alleged hijackers weren't on the planes at all, and even some claims that some or all of the hijacked 9/11 planes weren't scheduled to take off that day... so many things I still don't know...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Imagine the Queen of England formally dressed in her royal garb at a solemn ceremony. As silence envelopes the select audience and all eyes are on Her Majesty, the elederly lady unexpectedly and loudly passes gas, to the shock and horror of all in attendance. What do you think would happen?

All those present would, without so much as a blink, continue on as if nothing had happened and some functionary would keep the flow moving and insure that the dignity of the Queen remained unsullied no matter what.

I know this is a silly comparison, but the main point is this: ALL of the politicians and people who matter are fully aware of what happened on 9-11 and basically they all know that elements of the far right wing military/industrial etc., complex pulled off an inside job with the help of Israel and others to advance the interests of the people involved...to enrich them and position them politically as well.

The perpetrators sent a very clear message with OKC, 9-11 and the Anthrax letters to the people that might take a stand: We have won and you will die if you make a stink...ever. The sheer number of ' inexplicable anomalies' associated with this event alone makes any intelligent and thinking person admit that the official story is nonsense.

Intelligent people kNOW that 9-11 was an inside job. There is no question about it to them. It insults the informed mind to try and insist that excuses can be believed for the hundreds and thousands of facts that prove the oficial story a fantasy. Those who would defend the official story faqll into two main groups:

First, the ignorant or uneducated often will accept the official story. They simply cannot compute odds and factor in likelihoods in assessing realistic assumptions.Because THEY cannot imagine grand schemes they insist that no one else can either. Such staggering gaul is symptomatic of the uninformed; they substitute passion for logic.

The other group are those that have an agenda for denying simple reality, whether it be financial or political, and they do not have the excuse of a lack of education or knowledge. They simply insist that all of the empirical evidence is invalid because to admit the truth would be tantamount to admitting a total and complete lack of control over destiny, and that they cannot and will not allow, for personal psychological reasons. Their entire framework for existing in this mad world is to imagine that they can rely on the superstructure to support them and protect them, and to admit this is not true would undermine their comfort level to the point of desperation.

In other words, many people cannot deal with their own govenment being controlled by criminal elements so despicable that they would murder vast numbers of Americans, as well as others, to accomplish their political and personal goals. Some people could not get up and face another day if they believed that the enemy was within and in control. They MUST accept the Cheney/Bush cabal's lies so they can function daily. To believe otherwise would literally bring out insecurity to the degree that manifestations of psychosis would erupt all over and in vast numbers.

So, what we have here is the hard and cold facts: 9-11 was staged and managed by an elite group with inside access to the USA's most secure computers and systems and used them for an attack meant to enrich and colsolidate power for those at the helm. Patriotic career players in intelligence know what happened but cannot do anything about it, at least above the surface. They must work quietly from within to neutralize those who did this and get our nation back from them. This will take time and may never show results.

But, it is likley our ONLY chance at preserving what little we have left of our nation. God help us all.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
24 Flags and less than half a dozen people feel comfortable in regards to speaking on this subject.

It would seem that courage died along with integrity on 9-11. That political correctness has replaced free speech and common sense.

It is true there is nothing more horrible than to be falsely accused. Yet there is nothing more horrible than justice denied. Justice has been undeniably denied in relation to 9-11. Not one credible trial in an American court room and the thinnest and most suspicious of timid excuses as to why not. The absurd notion that concrete walls and iron bars can not safely contain and restrain those accused, that the American people are not strong enough or secure enough in their property or person to safely expose themselves to the wheels of justice lest the wrath of an uncertain world and ill and vaguely defined threats and enemies descend upon them like a horde of locus.

Rather funny that the third world small Island of Cuba has managed to avoid any harm for incarcerating indefinitely men who are tortured in the American Citizen’s name and denied due process, proper legal representation, access to a free and independent press and trial by jury of the citizens in which in reality they do not even stand accused by since few if any formal charges have ever been filed.

The Patriot Act which has not one principal that the Patriots who founded this country would recognize. The FISA Act in combination stripping almost every constitutional privilege and protection from American citizens to be safe from unlawful searches and seizures in their person and effects even though Government Officials cite secrecy and National Security time and time again in regards to issues that would incriminate them, whether it’s the certificate of their birth proving where they were born and their eligibility to rule and serve or evidence of torture and blackmail and murder and lies, the Government makes every attempt to shield and protect itself while availing itself of every opportunity to persecute others.

To bad these Israelis in question aren’t American citizens, for it would seem the court of public opinion conducted by the media affords Israel and its citizens and actions greater protections, and rights and freedoms than the ones they have long stripped and stolen from us the American people.

The truth though is out there. Pretty much like our government is, really way out there.

One day in the not so distance future there will be a double matinee Saturday afternoon on some Classic Movie Channel, the first will be the “Last of the Mohicans” followed by the “Last of the Americans”. The America that once was is clearly dead. 24 flags 6 posters? One page? Thankfully our forefathers are long dead and don’t have to see this heartbreaking and pitiful state of affairs.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
So bottom line is the MOSSAD knew of the plan to fly hijacked planes into the WTC well in advance, and in a separate operation planted explosives in the three buildings to be sure they all came down.

I am curious if it is true that MOSSAD agents were across the river watching the whole thing happen as if they knew in advance what was coming off??

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich

Originally posted by richierich
...the main point is this: ALL of the politicians and people who matter are fully aware of what happened on 9-11 and basically they all know that elements of the far right wing military/industrial etc., complex pulled off an inside job with the help of Israel and others to advance the interests of the people involved...to enrich them and position them politically as well.

How are you so sure about the above? I know that some politicians are actually part of the truth movement in some ways, such as Curt Weldon:
www.dailymotion.com...

However, I think that many may still be in the dark, to a greater or less degree, as to what truly happened that day. I believe that we must continue to try to educate people whenever a good opportunity arises; it's clear that people talk to people and the more people who know the facts, the more people will want a new investigation. They re-investigated the JFK assassination and atleast they confirmed that Lee Harvey Oswald couldn't have acted alone. So admittedly if they reinvestigate 9/11, they may not get all the facts, but I think there's great potential that atleast they'll get a few more and perhaps correct some of the ommissions and distortions in the 9/11 Commission's report.

The perpetrators sent a very clear message with OKC, 9-11 and the Anthrax letters to the people that might take a stand: We have won and you will die if you make a stink...ever.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, the truth movement has only grown stronger in the last 8 years. I think that all the powers that were behind 9/11 have accomplished is to delay the inevitable, just as they delayed the 9/11 commission from forming. And while it's true that the 9/11 Commission report left much to be desired, and even some 9/11 Commissioners protested how it was handled, I contend that it was much better than not having put in the effort at all. I think that the time will come when enough of the american people will want a new investigation that it will come to pass.

The sheer number of ' inexplicable anomalies' associated with this event alone makes any intelligent and thinking person admit that the official story is nonsense.

I contend that the main problem is that people first have to be -aware- of the inexplicable anomalies. Keep in mind that people's emotional stance on the issue may also affect their judgement. Clearly we have people in this very forum who still profess to believe much of the official story. I contend that educating people regarding the true facts is simply a process that will take a long time....

Intelligent people kNOW that 9-11 was an inside job. There is no question about it to them. It insults the informed mind to try and insist that excuses can be believed for the hundreds and thousands of facts that prove the oficial story a fantasy. Those who would defend the official story faqll into two main groups:

First, the ignorant or uneducated often will accept the official story. They simply cannot compute odds and factor in likelihoods in assessing realistic assumptions. Because THEY cannot imagine grand schemes they insist that no one else can either. Such staggering gaul is symptomatic of the uninformed; they substitute passion for logic.

I imagine people who are in that group don't regularly post here, so I'll move to the next group :-p.

The other group are those that have an agenda for denying simple reality, whether it be financial or political, and they do not have the excuse of a lack of education or knowledge. They simply insist that all of the empirical evidence is invalid because to admit the truth would be tantamount to admitting a total and complete lack of control over destiny, and that they cannot and will not allow, for personal psychological reasons.

I'm not sure you have it right there; I, for one, don't believe that simply because a small faction of the U.S. government orchestrated 9/11, I have no control over my destiny. The important thing to remember concerning 9/11, in my view, is that it had to be done in secret- had it been done in the open, the people behind it would be in jail and/or dead at this point. And with something of that nature, it's not like there's a statute of limitations; they have to -maintain- the coverup, for if enough people realize that they've been deceived, they will have to face justice.

Their entire framework for existing in this mad world is to imagine that they can rely on the superstructure to support them and protect them, and to admit this is not true would undermine their comfort level to the point of desperation.

That may indeed be true.

In other words, many people cannot deal with their own govenment being controlled by criminal elements so despicable that they would murder vast numbers of Americans, as well as others, to accomplish their political and personal goals.

The amount of control the powers behind 9/11 exert over the U.S. government is an interesting question; it's not one I personally can answer. However, I believe that their primary method of control relies upon people being ignorant of the facts. It's for this reason that I think that it's so important to educate people on these facts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join