It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catering to Spoof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I've been reading this site now for a few weeks. If I take at least 5% of what I've read here to be true, then America will soon be a communist country where everyone either has a curfew (except for rich people) while the poorest people will be subjugated to forced labor in concentration camps and also forced to be given "medicine" that actually gives them cancer and other diseases - the punchline is that they'll be forced to work (or pay) to stay alive while they unknowingly (because they've been dumbed down) have NO CLUE that all of the injections, pills, weird foods, etc... are making them sick.

We'll be no smarter than dogs. In fact, it's already happening. There are cures for cancer and AIDS all over the internet, but nobody pays attention. BigPharma has already brainwashed everyone (perhaps through alka-seltzer or tylonol).

These "medicines" are supposed to dumb everyone down and give us all brain diseases - but don't worry, because nobody who goes crazy will have any guns left to use on you and anyone who gets out of lined will be automatically tazed by police state robotic droids. On top of that, we're going to get implanted with microchips which monitor us and perhaps control our thoughts all the while HARRP waves are manipulating our minds. Oh, and vitamins are going to be illegal and seeds won't grow by themselves because plants will all produce sterile seeds (except for the original strains which are locked down deep in the basement of Monsanto)

The people behind this are unknown agents of a shadow government which influences national relations, yet, they are SO powerful that they must pretend that they are not, less people realize they exist. They want to blind us so much that they create "birth certificates" which we believe our simple documents showing where/when we were born... in actually they are bonds worth 1 million dollars and are cashed upon our death. We aren't even real people, we have a fictitious identity in the form of WORDS and LETTERS which denote our business-entity which the government contracts with. Without it, the government can't do anything to us because they only operate legally - while at the same time doing whatever they want... but those pieces of paper are double edged swords which can imprison us or free us at the same time. Only if we figure out the deep secret can we be deemed worthy by the satanic government and become real flesh and blood people.

Even if we do become flesh and blood, we may steal be eaten or enslaved by the shape-shifting reptilian overlords from another galaxy (they are having battles for earth with the greys right now). Our only hope is to "inform the population" and hope they believe this crazy story; if they don't, they are "sheeple" and we'll brush them off as ignorant of the truth.

... and there is proof/strong evidence for it ALL! If only people would see!

There are some real conspiracies that happen every day, like 4 people getting together and planning something illegal.

My only question is, honestly (because I can't really tell):

Is ATS a conspiracy spoof site, or a conspiracy fantasy site? Is this place supposed to be like those fantasy football leagues, or forums where people pretend they are video game characters?

I can't really tell if you people believe this stuff, or are just "role-playing" as some off the wall, exaggerated crazy person shouting off hyperbole and drawing conclusions which don't make any reasonable sense?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
All I can say is welcome to ATS and I know where you are coming from. I think some peope spoof and some people take this stuff as truth and some small percentage of it is true.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
the end is near by lots of rice and head for the hills!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitalTimes
All I can say is welcome to ATS and I know where you are coming from. I think some peope spoof and some people take this stuff as truth and some small percentage of it is true.

Thanks. I can definitely say I find this place entertaining, to say the least. Some things make you think, but we all must be careful to come to haphazard conclusions based on fancy, false information, and irrational thinking.

Even if this is a spoof site, it has to be the best one out there.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld
the end is near by lots of rice and head for the hills!

haha. I wonder if anyone has done that? Make sure it's white race, as it doesn't spoil as fast as the other varieties.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

white race...u did meant rice right?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by platipus

white race...u did meant rice right?

I don't know. Checking the context of my reply would suggest that I am in favor of selecting a certain variety of something which was already proposed (i.e. rice).

Although, from a conspiracy point of view, it could be determined that my typo is not actually that, but a subtle and clear statement of my racist tendencies and the huge southern flag on the back of my muddy pick-up truck.

You might even duduce from that, that I am a member of the KKK - perhaps the grandmaster... who is actually a shape-shifter.

In short, I'm probably an alien who is in direct communitarian with Obama.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
ATS is well...
It is a conspiracy site.

So, aside from attracting the normal number loonies and toonies, you get an extra two or three extra helpings.

But, there's still a good amount of information that's worth going through.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

But..but
The Galactic Federation Light came to save us October 2008.
Oh.
Washington was nuked October 11, 2009.
Er..
It all crashes October 29, 2009.
Really.
It's all over November 2009.
Trust me.
And it really ends December 21, 2012.
Honest. Just ask anybody.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

You forgot this Sunday 10/25, that is when the shi' ite REALLY hits the fan....nukes hidden in major cities....sucks for me being 15 miles south of Dallas !

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
lol @ this post. All of this is true too.

From a serious point of view, ATS was originally meant to be a serious conspiracy discussion forum in which members would both discuss and more importantly, research conspiracy theories. ATS is home of some of the internets greatest conspiracy theory researchers.

The problem arose when ATS grew in popularity. People are generally interested in secrets, but don't want to take the time to research the secrets to see if they are true or not. As long as it sounds credible, it must be true. If it sounds possible in your head, then it's true. Even if it is a hoax, your head is telling you that it's true.

It's kind of like high school. Young Jamie has a secret and you are dying to know what it is, but Jamie hasn't told anyone what it is. Not even her best friend. So, people start thinking about the possibilities. Even you are curious. Deep in the back of your mind, you're wondering if maybe Jamie has a crush on you and maybe that's her secret that she's not telling anyone. You're about to tell your good friend, Charles, but he interrupts you. He tells you that he's pretty sure that Jamie is being abused by her parents, because he saw a scrape on her elbow the other day. Well, maybe you'll ask her good friend Amanda who also interrupts you, telling you that Jamie's secret is that she was abducted by aliens. Err.. .Amanda was always a little crazy, anyway. Maybe her friend Alice knows, but Alice is pretty positive that Jamie is cheating on Doug. Before you know it, Jamie has all sorts of secrets.

Here at ATS, it's no secret that the government has a secret and ATS members are curious what that secret is. Just what's in all those top secret folders? And that's where conspiracy theories begin and with more members, the theories will only get worse. It is our job as the members that know half of these theories are off the wall to seperate fact from fiction. What is plausible and what isn't. And when we find the plausible theories, we must do a little research to get rid of the garbage.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The rule of thumb is to take everything you read here with a pinch of salt. Having said that i have come across some fascinating and enlightening threads.

I suppose at the end of the day it all boils down to what your looking for. The truth is all around you, you dont need a conspiracy site to show you the truth. People believe what they want to believe until it becomes too hard to ignore the truth. Either way regardless if you believe or dont some of the people in here make me look normal and thats a small comfort. lol

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
The rule of thumb is to take everything you read here with a pinch of salt. Having said that i have come across some fascinating and enlightening threads.

I suppose at the end of the day it all boils down to what your looking for. The truth is all around you, you dont need a conspiracy site to show you the truth. People believe what they want to believe until it becomes too hard to ignore the truth. Either way regardless if you believe or dont some of the people in here make me look normal and thats a small comfort. lol

Right on.

To me, this whole system is just insane, and I really wonder whether I'm just in a bad dream where everyone numbly walks about hopped up on drugs. Most of the time I feel like I'm the insane one, but it's just so stressing that i don't want to talk about it.

new topics

top topics

join