It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr blacklist. Is this really possible in the United States?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
www.patient-safety.com...

this discusses it further, absolutely scary.

if I got put on a dr blacklist, I would be so pissed

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
my brother has been blacklisted, it is very real and very illegal.

i have a feeling this happens a lot more than people think. I bet you half the time people don't even realize they've been blacklisted.

[edit on 10/22/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well I have been blacklisted but only in a 5 mile radius. I found a Dr and a free health clinic to go to . I hate those free health clinics. The Dr told me they would only take me if I can't get into the free health clinic. It makes me angry because I make one Dr made and he tells all the others near me.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
That sucks but I am happy to hear that the free clinic was able to help you out. Gotta be careful man ... dont # where you eat (or where you get medical treatment).

[edit on 23-10-2009 by underduck]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by underduck

I am really glad I did get my driver's license back and it was worth it. In a few years I am sure I will be off the lists? I know my Dr was fairly new and inexperienced so I doubt he really goes beyond his immediate area. I don't think he would put so much effort into it. I know he didn't with my care.
I had a huge cyst burst on me and he did not call me back. I was able to treat it myself with only a small scar.
I have learned how to treat many things myself. I do not make the emergency room my Drs because that could cause me problems and be labeled a fruquent vistor. They may not take me seriously.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
wow...that was the most messed up thing I read all day.
I had NO idea that was going on...I am reading that whole website on patient safety.

I wonder if that is addressed in the 1500 page healthcare bill.

really. that's messed up. Hope you get the services you need.
hypocrites oath.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join