It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel refuses to comment on receiving US classified information

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Israel refuses to comment on receiving US classified information

feeds.bignewsnetwork.com

The arrest of US scientist Stewart David Nozette on espionage charges has rendered Israel silent.

Israeli officials have declined to comment on the arrest of Mr Nozette, who has been accused in the US of passing classified information to agents he believed were working for the Mossad, Israel's intelligence agency.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If this proves true then tensions between Isreal and U.S. should heat up a little more. With Obama's administration already straining tensions between the two governments and intelligence agencies this should be another nail in international affairs.

I do feel that Israel is really pushing their luck with their American allies and Obama has been backing away from the previous administrations policies on backing Israel so bluntly.

feeds.bignewsnetwork.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I was under the impression that the US and Israel were basically on the same side?

All the things the US does for them and the way they sick up for them, maybe even soon helping them sort Iran out?

So why all the hoohah???

Work together as a team!!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
I was under the impression that the US and Israel were basically on the same side?

All the things the US does for them and the way they sick up for them, maybe even soon helping them sort Iran out?

So why all the hoohah???

Work together as a team!!

I wasn't stating they're not on the same side, I was just saying ever since the Obama administration took office, America has been not backing Israel so bluntly in international affairs and have taken a step back. Although they are pressing Iran on their current nuclear program I do think they'll not as readilly strike Iran as the previous administration would.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
But don't israel control America. I mean I rember one article about an Israeli politician saying we controlled America.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It is not all that unusual for allies to spy on each other. Just because you are allies does not mean you are going to share all your dirty secrets. Besides, The US is currently playing soldiers with Israel in some mock 3 pronged attack. Israel is testing some defence system to see if they can withstand an attack from Iran, Syria and Jordan should they run into difficulties in their upcoming "pissing up the wall contest" with Iran. So. don;t panic, Israel still runs America, business as usual.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Not the first nor last Israeli spy.Never fear they wont lose their 8billion bailout next year.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I find it shocking and scandalous that Israel runs the most agressive spying network in all of America.

However be prepared for the...

A. The FBI was only possing as Israelis there were no real Israelis involved crowd.

B. We are all just one big happy family on the same team crowd (not)

C. Everyone spies on everyone Benedict Arnold who?

D. Johnathon Pollard never heard of him crowd.

E. You are anti-Semitic, just say it already, just say it crowd.

F. My very favorite the "Oh and we use Christian baby's blood for Matzah soup too I suppose crowd".

Between Obama and AIPAC and the Israelis we ought to just sell the flag on E-bay, use the Constitution for toilet paper, and pack up and move to Uruguay...It's all obviously over here except for the shouting and the liquidation sale.

U.S.A....R.I.P.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm really, really confused here.

This guy was passing or offering to pass secrets to the Israeli's, who were actually Feds.

So how in the hell does this have anything to do with Israel, unless the Feds were actually passing the secrets on to the Israelis?

It was a no-go.

So how does the silence of Israel enter in?

They had nothing to do with this.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild
If this proves true then tensions between Isreal and U.S. should heat up a little more. With Obama's administration already straining tensions between the two governments and intelligence agencies this should be another nail in international affairs.

I do feel that Israel is really pushing their luck with their American allies and Obama has been backing away from the previous administrations policies on backing Israel so bluntly.

If Obama does one thing right, I hope it will be to break ties with Israel before they start WWIII.

But I think they have considered that as well, and they will launch an attack on Iran or a false flag to get up support for an attack on Iran before the US can formally break those ties.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Seems to me it was a set up. Interesting enough but why on earth would the U.S. set up their own scientist. Just to see if he would defect? Doesn't make sense to me considering he's been working 10 years plus for NASA. I think there is more to the story here. Maybe it was a collaberative effort between the two governments? Either or it's a really strange situation and I feel there's more to the story then we're being told.

EDIT: So I think according to this article

www.universetoday.com...

According to the Nature Blog, Nozette has worked for with Israeli contacts previously. The FBI affidavit says that between 1998 and 2008, an Israeli aerospace company "wholly owned by the Government of the State of Israel" paid Nozette some $225,000.

Israel may have hand in this after all? I'm not sure if I'm seeing this right. . .

[edit on 22-10-2009 by born2BWild]

top topics

join