It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

www.ex aminer.com

An official announcement by the Obama administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is imminent. For several months, senior administration officials have been quietly deliberating behind closed doors how much to disclose to the world about extraterrestrial life. Dissatisfaction among powerful institutions such as the U.S. Navy over the decades-long secrecy policy has given a boost to efforts to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial life and technology.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
New article corroborating earlier discussions of potential disclosure by years end. Dr. Michael Salla (Exopolitics Institute, Exopolitics.org) indicates that "Official Disclosure" may happen as early as end of 2009 to beginning of 2010. Exciting times ahead!! :-) There have been earlier declarations of impending disclosure by Dr. Pete Peterson (via ProjectCamelot.org) and by David Wilcock on a recent Coast to Coast AM show with George Noory (10/06/09)

www.ex aminer.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Although I do not completely expect disclosure it's nice to see several sources coinciding on the timeline of disclosure in the next few months to a year. This being said I am very skeptical of an official announcement, but will continue to keep my fingers crossed.

The sources releasing such information about an announcement aren't exactly mainstream either and might just be feeding off each other's information for their own gains. I guess time will tell.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Examiner isn't really a credible news source as anyone can opt to choose to write for them. Of course I would love this to happen but this guy has been writing material on the same topic for a while now. I just think at the moment it is a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Huntaa

There have been various sources that have revealed deliberations are underway to make an announcement concerning the existence of extraterrestrial life by the end of 2009. These include, Dr Pete Peterson, a whistleblower who has recently emerged revealing high level discussions have taken place concerning announcing the existence of extraterrestrial life. In a Project Camelot interview, Dr Peterson revealed that “Obama is planning to disclose the reality of ET contact by the end of the year; and that most, but not all, of the ET visitors are friendly.”

This sound like some prediction from Michael Cohen: what actual role did Mr. Peterson has been playing within Obama's government, may i ask? Since he's aware of some imminent disclosure, of course he has been part of Obama's staff, right? Just the word "whistleblower" by itself sets automatically my BS detector off chart. And IF he's been part of Obama's staff, then why he's no longer may i ask?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
is that website the least creditable? i have no idea

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It is nice to see it being reported on by a few sources, but seems more of the same old blow-hard nonsense to ruin someone else's reputation. Hope so though, it would be refreshing, however, if Obama said he will do it, then I would know It was a hoax!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Huntaa

although this coming from multiple sources seems promising, the fact of where they come from ie:examiner, does not.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
As much as I would love for this news to be true and would love for some disclosure, ANY disclosure to come from the government (no matter who is in office), someone in a recent thread put it all into context when they correctly summed up any current president as "a temp". And any temp most likely wouldn't be given access to information on this scale.

I still want to believe.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Wasn't Carter supposed to give disclosure when he was President. Since he had seen and reported a UFO before becoming President?

Of course there was that whole rabbit attack in the boat too.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
is that website the least creditable? i have no idea

absolutely not in my opinion. But it's always god to keep your ear to the ground. Every now and then they might get something right, so I don't entirely dismiss them. I usually at least read the blurb in the OP. But I wouldn't make a bet based on information from Examiner.com.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I am offering odds against it.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
They are welcome to call and talk to me, I have some pretty good background on having met with the offworld presence and would love to help in the decission making process.

It is not possible to disclose everything.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

It hit me the same way internos, and yes there are so many ways which disclosure could be met, at least the first stage of disclosure, but is now really the time?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

The timeline itself is a push to get the conscious stream to comply with the will of the people. There are things that just will not bend when it comes to Government secrecy.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
My source has revealed:

Nov. 22nd- an object will appear in the sky, huge and glowing.
Nov. 23rd- it will make it's way to the surface
Nov. 24th- Obama will call for calm, claim we are not in danger and a full international press conference will be scheduled 6hrs later
Nov. 24th- Full disclosure of 3 Alien Races, 2 extra-dimensional races and 1 race of time traveling aliens
Nov. 25th- The craft will hover above the white house, closed meetings are held
Nov. 26th- The aliens show videos of biblical times and how they influenced and manipulated humanity with local agents, texts and special effects
Nov. 27th- Most religious commit suicide
Nov. 28th- Aliens make a gesture providing us with free energy and food replication technology
blah blah.. it's easy to make stuff up.....

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I don't think this will mean that the existence of INTELLIGENT extraterrestrial life will be disclosed. It could be "just" the confirmation, for example, of microbial life on Mars or Europa.

[edit on 2009-10-21 by Shirakawa]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Dissatisfaction among powerful institutions? Exactly why are they dissatisfied?

Look, there's no need for a disclosure as of now, unless there's an emergency. Disclosure should be a gradual process.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The Nobel Peace Prize was an important step in giving global legitimacy to President Obama in making an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement.

examiner.com

That's the most incongruous statement I've read in quite a while.

The Obama administration and its supporters are poised to take a bold step forward in helping our planet become an interplanetary culture that openly deals with the challenges posed by extraterrestrial life.

Oh, I get it now!

I can hardly wait.

[edit on 2009/10/21 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
That in itself is HUGE!!! We have never confirmed that life (IN ANY FORM) has existed anywhere else and dont even know if it is possible. If we can confirm that life exists (even in microbial form) on one our closest neighbors, then yes intelligent life most certainly exists somewhere.

Originally posted by Shirakawa
I don't think this will mean that the existence of INTELLIGENT extraterrestrial life will be disclosed. It could be "just" the confirmation, for example, of microbial life on Mars or Europa.

[edit on 2009-10-21 by Shirakawa]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join