It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Students in WTC Connected to Israeli Intelligence Service

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Art Students in WTC Connected to Israeli Intelligence Service

www.prisonplanet.com

In January, 2001, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Office of Security Programs (IS), began to receive reports of Israeli art students attempting to penetrate several DEA Field Offices in the continental United States. Additionally, there have been reports of Israeli art students visiting the homes of numerous DEA employees.

Hanan was an “art student” who was a former Israeli military intelligence officer who rented two Hollywood apartments close to the mail drop and apartment of Moh
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Okay so this is an extremely interesting article.
I read half of it and skimmed the rest, now i'm going to read the rest that i skimmed.

But I think there's a little way too many coincidences here.

Israeli “art students” also lived close to terror suspects in and around Dallas, Texas. A 25-year-old “art student” named Michael Calmanovic, arrested and questioned by Texas-based DEA officers in April 2001, maintained a mail drop at 3575 North Beltline Road, less than a thousand feet from the 4045 North Beltline Road apartment of Ahmed Khalefa, an FBI terror suspect.

I understand alot of it is speculation, but let me read the rest of it. I thought that some of you may want to give your thoughts here.

Thx

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Just tossing this thought out there: What benefit would Israel have with the involvement or destruction of the World Trade Center buildings?

We can easily make a ton of hypotheticals, but logically and realistically, I am not on board with this suggestion, especially when close to the entire world dislikes Israel whereas the US remains their biggest supporter in EVERYTHING they do.

If I am constantly getting bullied at school and there is one kid that always sticks up for me, why would I then turn around and create issues/problems with him (on a scale this large)? I just cannot see it, although I won't state with 100% conviction that I disregard it either.

Geesh, is Israel truly that evil of an empire? Sure glad I am not a Jew.

join