It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccination deaths of elderly of 1993

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I ran into an article about why not to take swine flu vaccine and this item was mentioned

18. Will we ever learn if the flu vaccine this year is deadly in itself? In 1993 the federal government hid a deadly flu vaccine that killed thousands of nursing home patients. It was the first year that flu shots were paid for by Medicare. The vaccine-related mortality was so large that this set back the life expectancy of Americans for the first time since the 1918 Spanish flu! Mortality reports take a year or two to tabulate and the federal government may choose not to reveal the true mortality rate and whether it was related to the flu or the vaccines. You say this couldn’t happen? It did in 1993!
This may not have been a deliberate attempt to kill our old people, but this day and age you never can tell. I think people need to look into the history of vaccinations and see real data, not just the false data the CDC feeds us. I am revealing my extreme bias.

I thought I would post this in the hope that someone might have more information on that 1993 vaccine.

new topics

join