It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black suit + red tie = Satanist?!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aware
Im with you mountain man.
I have also noticed that those politicians AND reporters that sport the american flag pin on their left lapel seem to all spew the party rhetoric. I believe this too is a covert sign pledging support for satan, the NWO, and the fascist regime that is attempting world domination.

Good post my friend.

ah but is the flag wavy or straight. what about all the times bush wears blue ties?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mountain Man

If you�re right every cardinal in the Catholic religion is a Satanist. Doubtful��.

Who do you think this guy serves? Pope John Paul 2:

This Bent Crucifix is "... a sinister symbol, used by Satanists in the sixth century, that had been revived at the time of Vatican Two. This was a bent or broken cross, on which was displayed a repulsive and distorted figure of Christ, which the black magicians and sorcerers of the Middle Ages had made use of to represent the Biblical term 'Mark of the Beast'. Yet, not only Paul VI, but his successors, the two John-Pauls, carried that object and held it up to be revered by crowds, who had not the slightest idea that it stood for anti-Christ."

Glad you were able to find and post this picture. I did a quick search for it when this thread popped up but was unable to locate it.
One picture is worth a thousand words.
Notice the costume (no offense catholics) the pope wears.
The fish head hat, the bent crucifix, all signs of his true satanic nature.
Think it cant happen? Study the medicci family (sp) for a true account how positions of power can be gained thru the most nefarious of means.
And what does scripture tell us of the churches?
They will (have) become corrupt.
Again, i repeat what i posted earlier...with the rampant child abuse associated with the catholic church, is there really any doubt that there are evil men in high places of the church?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mountain Man

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Sorry, but this is absolutly hilarious!!!!

If you knew anything about buisness, you would know that a dark suit, white shirt, and red tie are highly reccomended for any buisnessman. It channels others attention to the face of the wearer, thus promoting good eye contact. Good for negotiations and the like. It's often refered to as "The Power Suit".

If you knew anything about the way Satan works you would know that exactly what he is after!

what the # are you smoking, and can i have some? that must be some pretty powerful #

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Do you deny that Satan is after earthly power? Is it just a coincidence that this black and red "power suit" are the two same colours every just about every Satanist uses in their website?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join