It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black suit + red tie = Satanist?!?!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Is wearing a black suit and a red tie a way to show to the world that you are a Satanist and proud of it? I say yes!

Just look at these noble characters and the colours they flaunt:

Alan Greenspan

Donald Rumsfeld

George Bush

Gordon Campbell (Premier of British Columbia, where I live) meeting the grandmother of the Antichrist, Queen Elizabeth. Just look at those colours!

So next time your head of state dresses in red and black Satanic garb point it out to those around you!!

P.S.
I don't really know what is the best section to post this in, but since Satan is behind the New World Order I figured this section was fitting.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Mountain Man]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Rodney Dangerfield had a black suit and red tie as his trademark so I'll have to disagree with you.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Sorry, but this is absolutly hilarious!!!!

If you knew anything about buisness, you would know that a dark suit, white shirt, and red tie are highly reccomended for any buisnessman. It channels others attention to the face of the wearer, thus promoting good eye contact. Good for negotiations and the like. It's often refered to as "The Power Suit".

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

If you knew anything about buisness, you would know that a dark suit, white shirt, and red tie are highly reccomended for any buisnessman. It channels others attention to the face of the wearer, thus promoting good eye contact. Good for negotiations and the like. It's often refered to as "The Power Suit".

If you knew anything about the way Satan works you would know that exactly what he is after!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mountain Man

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

If you knew anything about the way Satan works you would know that exactly what he is after!

But, MountainMan, that is what anyone trying to communicate is after, so I don't think you can use black suits and red ties to identify Satanists. Maybe Satanists wear that combination, but it would attract other public speakers, as well.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I wont ridicule you for this because satan or the malefic entity or the luciferic consciousness is far more subtle and devious than most people realize.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with satanism, a lot of people wear black suits and red ties. One of my teachers at college wears and black suit and a red tie, but he is a catholic.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

If we are to take inference from the individuals you picture in your post, he is after the Republican Party. Sorry, smacks of an anti-Bush liberal whacko to me....

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Im with you mountain man.
I have also noticed that those politicians AND reporters that sport the american flag pin on their left lapel seem to all spew the party rhetoric. I believe this too is a covert sign pledging support for satan, the NWO, and the fascist regime that is attempting world domination.

Good post my friend.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The Queen isn't a satanist and isn't as powerful as she used to be. The reason why Tony Blair and the rest of the labour party wear red ties is because red is the colour for labour. Lib dems wear orange tears and tories blue. I can safely say, even though this is a good theory, that it has nothing to do with satanism or the New world order. And there are many pictures where all the people you have posted are wearing different colour ties.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
So... By your logic... If I were ever to wear a black suit and a red tie (which I've done on occasion) I'm automatically a Satanist? Anyone who wears this color combo is a Satanist? Um... No, sorry. Maybe some of the people who wear this color combo could be Satanists, but your theory is ultimately flawed.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies guys. I must admit that not every person sporting black and red is a suspect Satinist, but I just have a feeling that some of them are, or at least tend towards that end of the spectrum. And of course, you can accept or reject my crude inference.

AceOfBase, Rodney Dangerfield played Lucifer in the 2000 movie Little Nicky. Satan was played by Harvey Keitel.

glee, yes, I know I am going out on a whim here. It's my day off from work!

watcheroftheskies, yes, Satan is devious and covert, but the humans who follow him aren't always so.

aware, glad you appriciate it. At least some people know what is really going on.

infinite, perhaps you should do a little research into why the British Royal family keep their bloodlines so pure. Start here: www.thewatcherfiles.com... (Merovingian page) and here: www.angelfire.com...

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Mountain Man]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I have major doubts that people wearing black suits and red ties could be a satanist. Perhaps the suit and tie looked good and thats all? Or maybe they could be signalling thier love for satan, of course thats probably not the case.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Look at this one, how much black and red can we get into one photo? Would you trust your children with these men?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
IT'S JUST ANOTHER CASE OF SOMEONE TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING...

I work in the business world and often wear black and red together, hell my companies colors are red and we have some black logos...

I am in no way Satan and / or affiliated with Satan and the mere thought of trying to make wearing the black and red as being satanic is absurd.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If you�re right every cardinal in the Catholic religion is a Satanist. Doubtful��.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The one, the only.......

MARILYN MANSON! ::the crowd roars::

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I've the same black leather tie, and I have a red silk shirt somewhere.

No Satanic altars in my house.... yet.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
If you�re right every cardinal in the Catholic religion is a Satanist.

Would not surprise me one bit when one considers the rampant child abuse associated with the catholic church.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Love the avatar, Lysergic! You stepped into this thread just in time, devil worshipper!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join