It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Senators from Selling Out Audit the Fed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I just got this e-mail from contact@auditthefed.com

Dear Supporter of Transparency, On Tuesday, Senators Jeff Merkley (D-OR) and Bob Corker (R-TN) introduced "The Federal Reserve Accountability Act," an attempt to derail HR 1207/S 604 by passing a bill that prevents a full audit and full transparency from America's secretive central bank. While language in this bill would permit a limited audit of the Fed's actions in the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) and similar high profile bailouts, it would not allow an audit to review the Fed's inflation of the money supply or its agreements with foreign central banks, among other shortcomings.

Additionally, the names of the institutions who received the funds would not be available until one year after each "emergency" program ended, which is nowhere in sight. Click Hereto get the contact information for your senators and urge them not to support this attempt at stopping our historic effort to force the Fed into a full scale audit. Seventy-five percent of the American people, over two thirds of the House of Representatives, and over a quarter of the Senate support Ron Paul's Audit the Fed legislation. With those historic levels of support, there is no excuse for settling for anything less than a full Audit the Fed bill.

Anything less is merely an attempt to stop our efforts as we get closer to passage of a real bill. Let your senators know you expect them to support the American people's demand for full transparency, not some watered down measure designed to stop a full audit!

looks like they are sweating bullets, come on guys, mail your reps!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

just mailed my reps. we dont need anything to derail HR1207. THE FED needs to be AUDITED!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I just clicked on your link and it turns out that my house rep backs the bill as well as one of my senators. I just emailed my other senator and urged him to support Ron Paul's audit the fed bill. Thanks for posting

join