It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petrified Alien Found At Wright Patterson in 2003?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yesterday, I was at the local university library in the government document section, researching for another thread I had going (now closed) on ATS, and I found this book in
the US Air Force section.

Home field advantage: a century of partnership between Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and Dayton, Ohio, in the pursuit of aeronautical excellence
Gov. doc # 301. 82/7 : F45
books.google.com...

Here is a scan from page 291. Can't make this stuff up.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e793bf5e767.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 21-10-2009 by exposethosesecrets]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
interesting. I never heard of an alien body being found like that.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel
interesting. I never heard of an alien body being found like that.

Neither had I until yesterday. Nowhere on the internet, is this info available.

This is a government approved book, in a depository library under the government document section.

Can we put to rest that aliens don't exist?

I call it unintentional disclosure, and proof.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Notice and Consent Banner:

Use of this DoD computer system, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to monitoring of this

system. Unauthorized use may subject you to criminal prosecution. Evidence of unauthorized use collected

during monitoring may be used for administrative, criminal, or other adverse action. Use of this system

constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes.

-from www.ascho.wpafb.af.mil... where the book is sold

Yeah im leaving this one alone....

Chapter one is available online and "the saga continues" section is in there so this is a real doc.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It seems to be a real pub with a postscript entitled "The Saga Continues", but based on the mundane subject matter of the rest of the publication, I find the "scan" highly suspect. So until I read it in an actual copy, I'm calling it intentional deception.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by draknoir2]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
fascinating! i just did a search of the university library in my own town and found the book listed there as well. will be heading there shortly to corroborate this page. wonder why we haven't heard of this before? i'd love to know which of our beloved UFO/ET experts have examined the specimen.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Found this part interesting

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d65c4106508d.jpg[/atsimg]

Vincent J. Russo is President and Chief Executive Officer of Growing Splendid Leaders, LLC. He has an academic background in leadership training from Carnegie Mellon University’s H. John Heinz III School of Public Policy and Management, Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government, the University of Virginia, and the Federal Executive Institute.

Vince holds a BS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Rochester, Rochester, NY; an MS in Materials Engineering from the Air Force Institute of Technology, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH; and a Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering from the Ohio State University, Columbus, OH.

ince is a Fellow of ASM International, and an Associate Fellow of AIAA. He is the recipient of numerous honors and awards, including the Presidential Distinguished Executive Award and two Presidential Meritorious Executive Awards.

Vince is currently an Executive Advisor to the President of the University of Dayton and is a board member, advisor, or consultant with several commercial and not-for-profit organizations including: Vector Composites, Inc. Board of Directors; UES, Inc. Board of Directors; Wright Brothers Institute Board of Directors, Vice Chairman; National Composites Center Board of Directors; National Aviation Hall of Fame Board of Trustees; Wallace-Kettering Center for Neurology Board of Advisors; Edison Materials Technology Center Board of Advisors; Material Science and Engineering Department External Advisory Board (Ohio State University); Antioch McGregor University Board of Visitors; MTC Technologies, Inc. Advisory Group; Battelle Memorial Institute Advisory Group; NASA Vehicle Systems Program Non-Advocate Review Panel; and the Air Force Research Laboratory Transformation Opportunities Study Panel, Vice Chairman. Vince is also a consultant with: Edison Welding Institute, Columbus, Ohio; Universal Technology Corporation, Beavercreek, Ohio; PTC Corporation, Cleveland, Ohio; Dayton Aerospace Incorporated, Dayton, Ohio; and AT&T Government Solutions, Dayton, Ohio.

www.growingsplendidleaders.com...

Like to pick this guys brain for a few hours.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

I see what you are saying. The pages bend a little bit on the scan but the text does not seem to be streched or anything.

Hey op, if it would not be a huge bother could you just take a picture of those pages with a digital cam, does not have to be a great picture but it would help your thread.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I want to see the pages in context, but can't because no preview is available from here in the UK. The whole thing reads as if it's a satire, or a joke - particularly the reference to "hapless historians" and "stress reduction and team building exercises", plus the list of questions. I also seriously doubt, unless some massive and incredibly dumb mistake has happened, that the book hasn't been vetted/cleared.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by exposethosesecrets

Dr Vincent J Russo, "Exec Director, Aeronautical Systems Center" (2003):

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
It seems to be a real pub with a postscript entitled "The Saga Continues", but based on the mundane subject matter of the rest of the publication, I find the "scan" highly suspect. So until I read it in an actual copy, I'm calling it intentional deception.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by draknoir2]

Now why would I lie??? Geez

I also scanned the cover. The book is in the reference section, so it can't be checked out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/756a7ed02dca.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice the library stamp below the word Advantage?
And the gov doc #.

I'll admit, the page is oddly written, but there is no joking about it.
I had to do a double take myself.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackphotohobby
I want to see the pages in context, but can't because no preview is available from here in the UK. The whole thing reads as if it's a satire, or a joke - particularly the reference to "hapless historians" and "stress reduction and team building exercises", plus the list of questions. I also seriously doubt, unless some massive and incredibly dumb mistake has happened, that the book hasn't been vetted/cleared.

My thought too. To me it seemed to be a satirical write up, given the points mentioned above. Could thid be a "let's slip some wild fiction and see what we can make those crazy UFO/conpsiracists come up with"?

I think so so far...

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'll be the first to admit that this sinus/alergy medicine causes a slight delay in my comprehension that is preventing me from completely understanding what you are asking the OP about.

Are you stating that it is your belief he is fabricating the story, misrepresenting it or somehow presenting it to be something it isn't? Those are some pretty damning beliefs. I agree he can provide some additional pictures but lets not condem the OP for something that may be shocking to us. It will only get bad for us if we start to distrust those who bring evidence forward. It would be exactly what TPTB would like to see.

Great work OP. s/f

By the way, is PostScript an opinion piece section of the book/magizine or what?

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicolaas

Originally posted by jackphotohobby

My thought too. To me it seemed to be a satirical write up, given the points mentioned above. Could thid be a "let's slip some wild fiction and see what we can make those crazy UFO/conpsiracists come up with"?

I think so so far...

That's why this is ALL OVER THE INTERNET, right?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by exposethosesecrets

now you have our attention. What else did you find there? And did you scan any other pages? It would be great to get the context right. A few pages before and after. I realize I am lazy and looking for someone else to do this, but if someone goes through the trouble of verifying this, that would help a bunch in my opinion.

Nice find.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It is a satire. Note the section on the first page where it talks about plastic? Obviously when excavating they found some childs toy, had a great lark about it, and the scenario was given a page or two in the publication for giggles.

This is grasping at straws, any clear headed person can recognize satire.

link   
It's probably an April fool's story . The contents inside are a
compendum from various Air Force sources? The part about the effects on the researches who have been exposed appear to be comical.

link   
For everyone that is interested
www.ascho.wpafb.af.mil...

link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx
I'll be the first to admit that this sinus/alergy medicine causes a slight delay in my comprehension that is preventing me from completely understanding what you are asking the OP about.

Are you stating that it is your belief he is fabricating the story, misrepresenting it or somehow presenting it to be something it isn't? Those are some pretty damning beliefs. I agree he can provide some additional pictures but lets not condem the OP for something that may be shocking to us. It will only get bad for us if we start to distrust those who bring evidence forward. It would be exactly what TPTB would like to see.

Great work OP. s/f

By the way, is PostScript an opinion piece section of the book/magizine or what?

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Roadblockx]

Thank you. I wasn't at the library looking for UFO info. I was searching for the document to support my thread Chemtrail Proof!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I looked at this book because it was in the same section. In fact, it was right next to "The Roswell Report"!

Just so happened I came across this on pg 291.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
In the page listing the cited section is listed as a postscript:

www.ascho.wpafb.af.mil...

To me that suggests it may be satire. No hard evidence of that, but given secrecy/style of writing it's what I think.

But the book exists and OP doesn't appear to be lying. So no reason it can't be checked out.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join