It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am going to take Swine Flu Vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I have read and watched many theories on the topic of Swine flu, i have warned many people and i know the risks myself.
I have mild asthma and have already taken the normal yearly flu jab, and I am going to have a go with the swine flu jab and see what happens and report back to you all.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Good luck to you. Please let us all know how it goes, and if you have any side effects.
We all see all these stories from both sides of the issue, but having first hand knowledge is far more valuable.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
how can i prove i have had it when i have had it though? do you know the nurse at my doctors has even said to me that its all hype?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
how can i prove i have had it when i have had it though? do you know the nurse at my doctors has even said to me that its all hype?

Prove that you have had the shot? Picture of the needle mark ought to do it.

The nurse told you that which part is all hype-the vaccine or the flu itself?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
she was on about the swine flu and how the goverment are just scare mongering, she said some pretty interesting stuff, i even talked to a copper who was talking to me about mayans and 2012 and i dint even mention anything.. very interesting.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
she was on about the swine flu and how the goverment are just scare mongering, she said some pretty interesting stuff, i even talked to a copper who was talking to me about mayans and 2012 and i dint even mention anything.. very interesting.

The one thing I do know is taht the swine flu, n america, is far more widespread than is being let on, and is far weaker than is being let on .

There were 300 kids out in the school district I work in yesterday.,

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
yah it is weaker than what they say, may not even exist it might be a cover name for the normal flu but if that the case and the vaccine doesn't kill a lot of people then what could be the reason behind all the shards?

top topics

join