It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of NASA MOON CENSORING on google moon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I say glitch. I mean think about it, if Nasa were covering something up, it would look exactly like what you would expect to see if nothing was there.

There is ample photo editing technology available where they would go beyond a single stroke of a blur tool.

If they were covering up, you would never know from simply looking at a digital picture.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BuffaloJoe

Or maybe the proof is already there and it's up to us to find it.
People often cant see what's right under their noses.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think it looks an awful lot like this!

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Discus666]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If NASA is censoring images, why can you see them on Google Moon? Is it just possible that maybe this is a glitch in the Google Moon imaging software?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I am just saying I think it looks a lot like the statue on the images.

But that is what the eyes and brain do. They try to make you recognize things in blurry images.

So we will never know untill there are clear images available like for example "the face on mars".

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Discus666]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
i think i read somewhere it is a splash from a meteor impact, when the meteor hit the moon it damaged the crust allowing magma to well up causing a tower like object, like a thin volcano, there are lot of this on the moon, if you use a proper program such as starry night, or get a look through a telecope you can see thinks like this

Wee Mad

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
that entire region of the moon is covered with these repeating shapes... all very similar. Something is NOT RIGHT about these lunar images! There are 100s of objects scattered all over that hi-rez area of googleMoon. They are CLONES of each other... either photoshopped in or ???

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: orby1976

I found something too. here's the coordinates on google moon 27°18'50.17"N 27°21'26.19"W elev-5072 ft eye alt 21.34 mi. Something has been covered up. I wonder what it is....

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I wonder what the man in the moon has to say about this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join