It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tipping Point Is VERY Close

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Good news to share with everyone.

The New World Order is emerging at an Incredible rate, but it's not the NWO everyone is talking about.

The "NEW" New World Order is the world that we have ALL been waiting for.

The Internet is and was the Solution to the Elite's world manipulation.

The Internet is and was the Revolution.

The Internet and its flow of information helped create a network of like minded people who started discussing world events, and came up with answers to problems.

It allowed analytical, creative, and socio-mental thinking and networking.

It helped connect Humanity to the TRUTH.

The Truth is that we are all One.

Check out some of these website stats:

1)DavidIcke.com

www.quantcast.com...

David Icke's website gets visited an estimated amount of 67,300 times a month by people. Out of that 67.3k visitors about 66% are passer byers, which in the internet world means New Visitors.

This is 44,418 New Visitors going to his website Each Month. (67.3k x .66)

2)Prisonplanet.com

www.quantcast.com...

Alex Jones' website gets visited an estimated amount of 563,800 times a month by people. Out of that 563.8k visitors about 69% are passer byers, which in the internet world means New Visitors.

This is 389,022 New Visitors going to his website Each Month.

3)Infowars.com

www.quantcast.com...

Alex Jones' other website gets visited an estimated amount of 726,800 times a month. Out of that 726.8k visitors about 61% are passer byers.

This is 443,348 New Visitors going to his website Each Month.

4)Rense.com

www.quantcast.com...

Jeff Rense's website gets visited an estimated amount of 805,700 times a month. Out of that 805.7k visitors about 63% are passer byers.

This is 507,591 New Visitors going to his website Each Month.

These four websites ALONE get a Total of 1,384,379 NEW VISITORS Every Single Month.

That's 1,384,379 that are getting Awakened.

This means (for those 4 sites alone) OVER 46,000 people are waking up Daily!

If you go to Youtube and type in "9/11 inside job" you see that there are 26,900 videos about it!

The most visited video for the search "9/11 inside job" has OVER 13 Million Views and it's only 2 years Old!

www.youtube.com...

If you go to Youtube and type in "swine flu hoax" you get 1,650 videos, and the most viewed for that keyword has Over 107,000 views and it's only 5 months old!

www.youtube.com...

The Internet has allowed us to overcome the thousands of years of manipulation by Religious Doctrines and Greedy Globalists.

If the U.S. or Israel do declare a war on Iran, it won't be long until EVERYONE finds out who the Evil are behind the scenes (bankers, Elite families, etc.)

We will then prosper into a NEW Beautiful World!

The Time has come for a NEW World Order, so sit back and enjoy the ride.

Consciousness Is The Key.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

I was going to write a big long drawn out paragraph to you but I changed my mind.

Instead I will simply say that I am the north pole and you are the south pole.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
We will then prosper into a NEW Beautiful World!

Uh....I don't think I agree with this statement.

Anyone who wants total control over every living being on the earth has a power control issue.

Beautiful NEW world? More like an ugly sinister takeover.

peace.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Suppose as we spiral around and round we end up globaly unified consciously ? Suppose this is the path to a conscious climax on Dec.21 2012 ? I feel every day a clearer distinction of the truth and its path . The internet has fullfilled so many questions and has opened up so many channels to personal growth it is simply amazing !

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Most people want to know the TRUTH and have given up on the MSM. We have been lied to by our government, entertainment, business, etc. and now there is NO trust. NOBODY believes what we hear on the radio and TV, and most of us remain skeptical of what we find on the internet also. However, like a ship's captain trying to pull his ship into port, we look for the beacon of light on the shore that we can depend on.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm

*snip*

It allowed analytical, creative, and socio-mental thinking and networking.

It helped connect Humanity to the TRUTH.

The Truth is that we are all One.

*snip*

The Time has come for a NEW World Order, so sit back and enjoy the ride.

Consciousness Is The Key.

Great post! S&F for you.

1) I totally agree with your points about people waking up -- that IS happening right now as we type. Yes, totally.

2) I would strongly suggest that you change your wording from "NEW World Order" to something totally different, like "Golden Age", but not to "New Age", as that phrase was coined by the CIA; I like "Golden Age" best, but you pick what you feel is right for you, other than the CIA-created "New World Order" and "New Age", I suggest.

3) Yes, totally, Consciousness is, indeed, the key.

4) I have a post that addresses the consciousness point, so I'll go and find it, then come back and add it in via "edit".

5) Ok, here it is: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So what is the " TRUTH" anyway ? I look at the meaning of truth to be my sincerest perception of reality as it exposes itself to me . Always changing !

This idea of collective consciousness moving forward to a " Unity " consciousness grows as sincerity embraces simple truths with limited judgements. Clean purer truths ! Can be shared and built on to grow the collective consciousness when the concepts of truth are clear. So we use fears to act out our illusions ! When we embrace this archaic practice and free our capacity to grow we advance collectively ! Should be simple ! I keep thinking of a catch phrase or statement that could be used at this " Tipping " point to
prevent fear and provoke enlightenment !

Any Ideas ? Thanks !

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I do agree especially in the sense of the control of our media by the PTB. The internet does balance the equation.

This all historically goes back to the days of old, where the town crier, under the employ of the King presented only the King's sanctioned news.

With the advent of the printing press, mankind was able to freely discuss the issues without the controls of the PTB.

This was until the PTB began to gain control of the publishers as well as preventing certain books from being sold in this country.

Just the other day it was publicized as to how the White House admittedly controls the media ?

No REAL surprise there....we already knew that.

The six major news networks are Zionist controlled...
No REAL surprise there...

Katie Couric and several other MSM news anchors are members of the Council on Foreign Relations.

The same Council on Foreign Relations created and run by the Rockefellers which Hillary admitted call the shots are far as US Diplomacy is concerned. Connect the dots...

No REAL surprise there either ...

In order for us to understand the truth, we need to learn the truth.

The truth shall set you FREE !

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

A New, New World Order, based on the sites you listed, including Alex Jones?

Are you kidding me? This thread is a joke, right?

I won't be holding my breath!

I don't know about anybody else, but with some of the crappola Alex Jones pulls, I have basically decide he is the anti-christ!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I hate to break this one to you, but these statistics and that site are just about completely and utterly useless for measuring traffic and its types.

Bounce rate (came, viewed one page, left) with page lifetime gives a more telling story if they have it

clicks per visit tells another part of the story (the came, viewed multiple pages then left)

return rate is yet the rest of the story (they came back for more).

Location is another big issue as well. sure, maybe you cop 3000 new visit a month, are they all from the same place? well then, that says something.

sources of traffic are another. i mean, lets face it, if you see a spike in your traffic, then you look and realize that the traffic is coming from a link on a site naming 'stupidest pages ever'... well, its not real keeper traffic, is it?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

....kinda...sorta...yes & no really...

With the current internet set up being the way it is, information gets out there pretty quick & no authority can really stop the flow, it'll leak out there no matter what at some point. And getting that truth out there helps the sheeple open their eyes to what TPTB are up to. Hence a bit of an antidote to the NWO plan.

However;
1) A lot of crap also gets out there pretty quick as well, just take a good look at some of the sites you listed (...& even dare I say it, sometimes right here on ATS as well - shhh)!...looks nervously left & right...

2) TPTB in China currently manage to surpress a big portion of the internet that the Chinese people get to see. Give it more time & technology & I'm quite sure at some point TPTB for the rest of us will no doubt try & get a lid onto internet 2.0 or 3.0 as well. At times they may even succeed - but there'll no doubt be some kind of underground backlash leaking out the truth somehow, kind of the World-Wide-Web-Wars or something, or a Web Jihad. Even so I doubt TPTB could ever really completely control it - BUT you never know what stealthy tech will get built into internet 2.0 or 3.0.

3) But here's the money shot: Knowing TPTB are surpressing you is one thing, standing up to a barrage of riot police & detention camps is entirely another.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37c667e128e6.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 21/10/2009 by moobaawoof]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

I have been internet marketing for over 7 years, and I have several businesses that are generating a total $1 Million + a year.

The passer byers are New Visitors, and those are just 4 websites!

top topics

join