It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon: 19 58 48.31 N 21 11 35.57 E

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
Sorry I do not have a screen shot of this one, but my wife, while looking for the one in the OP, found another interesting anomaly located at

19 42 41.32 N 20 30 43.69 E

Just thought I'd toss that out there.

It's almost exactly 13 miles or 21 kilometers away from the first one.

Edit: But I think this second one is more of an anomaly... graphic distortion

[edit on 21-10-2009 by jaktenstid]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I found 2 other objects couple miles away from what you have found. There seems to be something but looks like that they got censored by a black marker, it still looks like almost a perfect triangle, there are some other "black" spots but none of them are as huge as this ones, very weird.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
effing awesome guys beers on me!

GAME OVER NASA - GAME OVER!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I kinda outlined what that black spot might look like, as there are tiny distortions around the black spot, it might be nothing but it also might be another base.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Fourth black marker dot:

19 58 48.31 N 21 11 35.57 E

And that pretty much creates a rhombus, or a clean bisection of the triangle. Someone get a protractor and make measurements

(In actuality, the geometry is off quite a bit..let's not derail the thread too much-- we have some structures to analyze!)

[edit on 21-10-2009 by jaktenstid]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
look what I saw not very far from there @ 21 00 04.77 N 14 22 33.47 E

look at the northeast of th crater at the center of the pic.

you can confirm it at google earth (moon mode).

21 00 04.77 N 14 22 33.47 E

tell me what you think guys

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
can you see the shadow below it?
looks like a robot or something like that...please don't laught
...just comment

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I did it in a hurry so the geo might not be 100% straight lines, but if you want to perfect it go ahead, this black spots also might be a diversion, or maybe is a sign from whoever censored this images, to give us somewhere to look at, I am more inter stead in whats inside the triangle, but also note it could be anything, it could be iron, or a rock on the moon, there are alot of craters around the moon, ps what if they have nuked the moon before?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Found 4 more :

Interesting, they must have a very dirty scope. yeah right.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Fedge]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well, some NSA/NASA smudge artist is doing service in Antarctica.

Good find. Quite anomalous. S/F

When you do tessellation in Google Moon or Google Earth it multiplies the elevation radar data X2,3... So keep it at X1.

That it has any elevation data at all says it is real. A smudge or dark flat spot will not show any height. Google Earth/Moon registers the radar data with the image. So if it was a speck on the film or in the processing it would not have any radar data. This did. Get out your scale math to do height and shape measurement.

If you exaggerate the tessellation and look from an oblique angle you might see variance in the height of parts of the object too and be able to discern relationships more accurately. The isometric drawing you guys did is a great start. Crack this wide open, but use science so you can cut through the media BS.

I agree, looking at 20 year old photo data and it not being there pretty much tells us this is recent. Find more recent data and you might be able to say which year it appeared.

One of the best Moon structures I've ever seen, without a doubt.

ZG

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Got another one:

24 35 45 N, 19 08 23 E

One most of these anomalies all seem to have in common is some type of checkerboardish pattern (like a tile floor or something). In the OP pictures the pattern appears to be inside the structure, whereas in the coordinates i just posted, it appears to be to the side (or front, or back) of the building. Sorry, I dunno how to upload pictures on here yet

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

I see only a natural feature: a hill or mountain on a flat floor. The magnification has been so pushed that the image is not clear and anything that looks strange is due to the high magnification resulting in blurry details.

Plus, the "anomaly" has been highlighted as the nearby craters are devoid of detail. Something has been done to the anomaly.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by The Shrike]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

"Wouldn't it be funny if John Lear was 100% right about all the "nonsense" he kept telling here on ATS?"

I don't consider John Lear's research and sincere beliefs to be nonsense.

This image to me appears to be a man made structure at first glance...that is if it's not some kind of google tomfoolery.

Nice find, OP.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cantthinkofaname

This could likely be solar panels...We've seen them in other moon pics.... and are similar to earth based solar panes... just really huge.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047

"Wouldn't it be funny if John Lear was 100% right about all the "nonsense" he kept telling here on ATS?"

This image to me appears to be a man made structure at first glance...that is if it's not some kind of google tomfoolery.

Nice find, OP.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by carnival_of_souls2047]

who knows? maybe google is bff's with nasa and will try to cover this up as being a "hoax" to appease nasa...if google is threatened wouldnt they be apt to say its a hoax when it's really not, and get people to believe its not? im not saying it really is a "moon base" or anything, but how can you REALLY know?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The "S" S If enhancing the image and playing with the contrast is actually part of the structure and a shadow of the building apparatus anomaly from the object... It has depth of field and dimension... check it out photoshopers...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisd250
great find! definatlely the best annomoly pic of the moon ive seen...looks man made to me, maybe john lear aint so crazy after all....

I agree, this is one of the best moon pic I've seen as well. IF it is legit. I am surprised that we haven't seen some ATS lunar experts with comments yet. So sorry for the repost but..

Originally posted by wakinup13
paging Zorgon ... paging Zorgon...

please report to this thread for analysis of moon anomaly.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisd250

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047

Nice find, OP.

who knows? maybe google is bff's with nasa and will try to cover this up as being a "hoax" to appease nasa...if google is threatened wouldnt they be apt to say its a hoax when it's really not, and get people to believe its not? im not saying it really is a "moon base" or anything, but how can you REALLY know?

Good point, Chris. Google could claim it's a hoax to appease their masters at NASA just to throw off the public. These images are interesting nonetheless and should be studied by anyone with the ability to analyze them. I have never seen these images before but they have piqued my interest.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
same looking object near each other... multiples of the same structure placed apart, so many i cant post them all. would be interesint to plot line on them.

they do appear to cast shadow and look like a structure though...

making me think there was dirt on a developing lens

25°48'18.45"N 14°19'45.54"E

26° 1'44.18"N 13° 1'18.23"E

25°34'0.29"N 15°36'12.57"E

25° 4'15.10"N 18°10'29.63"E

24°15'53.52"N 21°58'52.49"E

23°55'12.25"N 23°14'29.30"E

23°14'38.49"N 25°44'34.91"E

22°56'17.92"N 26°57'39.25"E

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I cant seem to get the resolution that everyone else is getting
What am I doing wrong or have they moved the gole posts.

And yes I did go up close

[edit on 22/10/09 by Moreonethananyone]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join